Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was on the google machine the other day and i found that if you type in "how big is" one of the first things that comes up in the auto search is "how big is shaq's wiener if you dont believe me try it. this got me thinking does anyone have pics or know or heard anything about how big he is?

maceov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Shaq is a GROWER, and not really a SHOWER...

Sounds like the HO reporting on his penis size was just so stretched out from all her whoring around, that she thought that his size was "disappointing."

Well screw that nasty skank! LOL

I show you exhibit A which PROVES that she is a lying, flabby, stretched out cunt!

Shaq is packing.

Attachments

Detroit Rick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Confessions of a Video Vixen
Publisher: Harper Collins Publishers
by Karrine Steffans

One day I was browsing a bookstore and saw a very provocative book cover and opened it to learn that Karrine Steffans is well know in the world of Rap videos. She wrote this autobiography.

Nicknamed "Superhead" for a skill which needs no explanation, she became so popular in certain circles that she was able to among those leaving notches on her badly whittled bedpost were rappers Puff Daddy, DMX, Xzibit, Jay-Z, Ja Rule, Doctor Dre, Ice-T, singer Bobby Brown, murdered Cosby Show regular Merlin Santana, R&B crooner Usher, NBA star Shaquille O?Neal, actor Vin Diesel, rock star Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit and Brandy's little brother Ray J. Oh yeah, the last I heard, she was dating Bill Maher!

The meat of this memoir, addresses, among other things, Ja Rule's wife as a gullible dope, Ice-T as an easy-to-fleece Sugar Daddy, Shaq as very generous but disappointingly endowed, Bobby Brown as a hallucinatory drug addict she had to slap silly, Usher as a cocky, disrespectful jerk, and P-Diddy and Xzibit as possibly on the down low.

I got most of this from this link:

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Publisher: Harper Collins Publishers
by Karrine Steffans

One day I was browsing a bookstore and saw a very provocative book cover and opened it to learn that Karrine Steffans is well know in the world of Rap videos. She wrote this autobiography.

Nicknamed "Superhead" for a skill which needs no explanation, she became so popular in certain circles that she was able to among those leaving notches on her badly whittled bedpost were rappers Puff Daddy, DMX, Xzibit, Jay-Z, Ja Rule, Doctor Dre, Ice-T, singer Bobby Brown, murdered Cosby Show regular Merlin Santana, R&B crooner Usher, NBA star Shaquille O?Neal, actor Vin Diesel, rock star Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit and Brandy's little brother Ray J. Oh yeah, the last I heard, she was dating Bill Maher!

The meat of this memoir, addresses, among other things, Ja Rule's wife as a gullible dope, Ice-T as an easy-to-fleece Sugar Daddy, Shaq as very generous but disappointingly endowed, Bobby Brown as a hallucinatory drug addict she had to slap silly, Usher as a cocky, disrespectful jerk, and P-Diddy and Xzibit as possibly on the down low.

I got most of this from this link:

She has left Bill Mahr and is with Bobby Brown with whom she just popped out a fun baby. Shaq's size has been referenced as not much many times many places. But he has now learned how to play great defense and is very gay friendly.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shaq is a GROWER, and not really a SHOWER...

Sounds like the HO reporting on his penis size was just so stretched out from all her whoring around, that she thought that his size was "disappointing."

Well screw that nasty skank! LOL

I show you exhibit A which PROVES that she is a lying, flabby, stretched out cunt!

Shaq is packing.

So there...:nana:

Wow...an actual real life virtual BLUE SCREAMING hissy fit over...a lot of nothing. Are you happy now?