Shaquille O'Neal

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
are we talking about Shaquille Rashaun O'Neal (born March 6, 1972), frequently referred to simply as "Shaq",? If so, Yes I like to see him in a speedo.

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought that Michael looked amazing in that. I think he's getting his teeth worked on. Also liked that Shaq stripped down to do it "Michael Style" wearing a speedo type bathing suit that I suspect Michael has an endorsement for. Whatever the case, I'm glad that he's endorsing speedos and not some jam type bathing trunks. Let's make the Speedo fashionable again!!!!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought that Michael looked amazing in that. I think he's getting his teeth worked on. Also liked that Shaq stripped down to do it "Michael Style" wearing a speedo type bathing suit that I suspect Michael has an endorsement for. Whatever the case, I'm glad that he's endorsing speedos and not some jam type bathing trunks. Let's make the Speedo fashionable again!!!!

Wow, now I wish I'd seen this show! I can't imagine Shaq in a Speedo! :biggrin1: I like Shaq, but I just can't picture him in a Speedo... However, Michael Phelps looks FINE (and I do mean FIIIIIIINE!) in a Speedo! :smile:

I like seeing men in Speedos but only if they're fit.

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL.. i was gonna say the same thing.. he is a fine lookin big dude..but whats with the pink diapers?.. poor guy he was probably made to do that

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So Shaquille takes off his pants and has pink undies on. He walks into the theatre and walks up to Jimmy Fallon. He looks to be either hard or semi erect.
he reaches in and pulls out some rolled up paper towels.
HA HA had me goin.

well done Shaq!

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw Shaq at an airport once. He was just walking with a couple of other guys with everyone else as we went to the gate and through various checkpoints. He had a little Gouchi (or some such designer) carry on bag. He was the size of a walking refrigerator. His feet must be size 14.