Share One Thing

D

deleted1846971

Can you share one thing from this week that made you happy or was just awesome? It can be a big deal or a small win. Sometimes sharing our happy/awesome moments or just reading the happy moments from others can make our next week even better. Someone else may need to read your win.

Looking forward to reading some of yours with a big smile on my face.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
My new squeeze and I were cuddling listening to music a couple nights ago.
“Wonderful Tonight” came on, and at the line
“We go to a party
And everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady
That's walking around with me”
Cones on and he grasps my toes with his, and I hear him chuckling to himself. The next day, he presents me with his house key.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Legit, my husband throwing a piece of cheese on my face. I lost my shit. I laughed till I nearly cried. I needed that since I've been a ball of hormonal tears for the last week.
#relationshipgoals

violet_storm

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a friend in here, no names... but he will know who he is... he always makes me smile, with his interesting chatter, funny anecdotes, and sometimes sexy stories... He actually has cheered me up this the week massively, but also, throughout he whole covid thing.
I do enjoy giving him a bit of stick, he takes it well and he gives me it back, but in a very playful way... so, I would like to say a big thanks to no other than, the big dicked hunk, I shall forever know as Tory boy! ☺

D

deleted5791141

A few things: spending time at the equestrian center with the family, getting to go to an art show (first one this year and in well over a year), reconnecting with a few artist friends. It was a good week.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My new squeeze and I were cuddling listening to music a couple nights ago.
“Wonderful Tonight” came on, and at the line
“We go to a party
And everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady
That's walking around with me”
Cones on and he grasps my toes with his, and I hear him chuckling to himself. The next day, he presents me with his house key.

That's the ringtone I have for my husband! That's how he proposed to me. It was a small concert, and he started playing. I found it weird because they never do covers, but he sang that song. I realized something was up when he kept looking at me. Right after that he walked off stage and proposed right there. I was speechless! But I screamed YES!

You just brought back so many wonderful memories!

D

deleted1846971

The look/expression on my significant other's face when they caressed my face earlier this week. Close to a decade together and the fire and tenderness is still there.
Nothing beats those moments. That’s matched only by the moment when you’re the one caressing their face while feeling that fire & tenderness.

Reactions: Murphys and Ms.M
D

deleted1846971

Legit, my husband throwing a piece of cheese on my face. I lost my shit. I laughed till I nearly cried. I needed that since I've been a ball of hormonal tears for the last week.
Those random moments of levity mean the world in heavy times. Good on him for splashing you with cheese lol!

D

deleted1846971

Please keep these moments coming. I needed to read these experiences. I smiled, chuckled, felt nostalgic and even felt inspired to love better. So thank you, ladies. Looking forward to hearing any other positive moments.

Reactions: deleted5791141

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve thought a lot about the answer to this thread. I can’t come up with a single moment. I have dozens of good moments a day. I nearly died a few years ago. Since then especially, I take joy out of everything I can. Waking up, first sip of coffee, sharing a plate of nachos with my girls, chatting with my sister, having a nap, etc. Happy moments happen all the time.

D

deleted1846971

I’ve thought a lot about the answer to this thread. I can’t come up with a single moment. I have dozens of good moments a day. I nearly died a few years ago. Since then especially, I take joy out of everything I can. Waking up, first sip of coffee, sharing a plate of nachos with my girls, chatting with my sister, having a nap, etc. Happy moments happen all the time.

Before posting this thread I’d been listening to this song. There are some hard things going on in my life right now, but this reminder to take the chance to “live like I was dying” was a really good one. Thank you for that reminder again, LaFemme.

D

deleted1846971

A few things: spending time at the equestrian center with the family, getting to go to an art show (first one this year and in well over a year), reconnecting with a few artist friends. It was a good week.
This is the “good stuff” of life. Enjoying moments.

Reactions: deleted5791141

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Please keep these moments coming. I needed to read these experiences. I smiled, chuckled, felt nostalgic and even felt inspired to love better. So thank you, ladies. Looking forward to hearing any other positive moments.
#LPSGdudegoals

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
There are some hard things going on in my life right now.

That makes 2 of us.

I tried digging deep to contribute more to this thread, but after everything that's happened this past 12.5 years up to this very week has me stuck in a place I can't move from just yet.

The timing of everything that landed on my heart was too much.

All I can muster is a "FUCK YOU, UNIVERSE" and some hope that your hole isn't deep like mine and that you found your way back to the light.

I truly admire people who go through shit and manage to keep their heads up the way you're doing here in this conversation.

"Live life like I was dying"... After everything it's like I already did. I'm trying really hard to not just, exist.. and I'm not going to give up. But I'm also not going to blame myself if I fail. Acceptance is a real asshole. You don't like facing it, but you would die without it.