Share you first experince with anal...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_beltboy, Apr 25, 2011.

1. B_beltboy

B_beltboy New Member

How old? Did you practice with fingers during masturbation before? Did you give or take? How did it feel? How did it evolve since....Straight guys too.

2. the_reverend

Gold Member

just recently had my first experience a few months back...i'd been dating this girl for a few weeks and we'd started sleeping together. one night, we were pretty drunk and had been fucking (vaginally) for a while and thoroughly enjoying that...we were taking a breather and she confessed, somewhat shyly, that sometimes she liked it in the ass. i told her i'd never done it before and she asked if i wanted to...which in and of itself was a new experience, lol. most girls i've dated have expressly forbidden me to even try it (which i always found strange since i never asked to in the first place, lol). i was nervous but very turned on. we took it slow as i eased into her. wow, i thought her pussy had been tight! that was a whole new experience. we did it facing each other too so we were both looking into each other's eyes and then staring down, back and forth. both moaning and gasping for air. incredibly intense...

sadly, we wound up breaking up. i have no idea if anyone else is going to want to do that again, but i was happy to have the experience at least that once. ;)

3. D_Perry_A_Dontist

D_Perry_A_Dontist Account Disabled

anal play... experimented with myself (paired with masturbation) as I grew up. Never anything too serious though.

anal sex... met a guy at a bar. We made out a bit, then took it out to his car in the parking lot. Started hooking up and it went all the way, which I wasn't really expecting from the start, but turned out to be a good thing.

4. kracker52

kracker52 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    maybe 15 yrs old with a class mate. to this day it was the thickest cock i ever had and it was my 1st...we screwed maybe 6 times

5. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

As a child, I stuck batteries up my butt.

6. D_William Fuckner

D_William Fuckner New Member

before i knew i had a big dick, my girlfriend suggested we try anal while we were having sex. We did, but she was complaining and moaning in pain, which i took as her just whining, so i didnt skip a beat. It didnt take long for me to cum in her ass, and she hurt for a while afterwards. I feel bad whenever i think back, knowing how large i am now.

7. D_William Fuckner

D_William Fuckner New Member

keepin it gangsta

8. shemalelover

shemalelover New Member

Albums:
    As a teen I was daily messing around with another younger teen. Mainly stroking and oral. He could get an orgasm, but never sperm.

One day we expanded our horizons and I let him enter me while using his saliva. After about 2 minutes, he pulled out shooting a load literally everywhere I think. It was the first time he had cum. I got so horny, I had him clean up so I could get him off again orally before taking my turn getting head.

Funny how I was always the one initiating things before this (and having to suck him hard to get things going) and after this, he got a hard on heading to the basement where we hung out. Half of the time he just took his pants down and walked over for me to start sucking him.

I never asked to enter him, although I know he would have, because I thought I was too thick and I would never ever consider hurting someone.

9. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    It went like this. Me: 'Ever try anal? "
    Her: Head shake 'no' and "Uh-uh."
    Me: Wanna try?
    Her: head shake 'yes' and "Uh-huh."

Few minutes later:
    Her: "Wait! Stop! It hurts! You're too big for me. I'm sorry. I guess I'm still a virgin back there."

10. Crex

Crex Active Member

Albums:
    When I was a teenager and figured out that I was predominantly homosexual, I rarely if ever fantasized about anal sex. I didn't think about giving or taking, and I think maybe it's because I was too uncomfortable with my own sexuality, so I usually thought about BJs or guys jerking - nothing too "gay." :/

I tried to finger myself once just to see what it was like and I was not enjoying it whatsoever.

When I was 17, I started fooling around with my current partner. We jacked together, moved to oral, and then one day I asked him to fuck me thinking that if I let him do it, I could do it to him. He got half of his dick head in me before I realized how stupid a decision it was on my part just to jump right in to it - so I asked him to stop immediately.

The first time he bottomed for me, a couple months later, he sat on my cock and went up and down twice before I came - so yeah, neither first was very good for me. But since then, he and I regularly enjoy anal and I must admit, it's one of my favorite things about sex at the moment.

11. Lakeshore

Lakeshore Active Member

When I was in junior high a friend talked me into anal. It was not a good experience as he was thick and I could hardly stand the pain. Haven't been there since.

12. hungryman40

hungryman40 Member

Albums:
    I sucked my first cock at age 30. A few months later I sucked my second. I have only sucked half a dozen guys and only two have fucked me, however one of the guys had a BIG COCK. He could fit an 8 ball inside his foreskin. It was AMAZING! However, I am still a married Bi guys that loves women... And the first experience was Bad... he came in like 3 minutes and could not get hard again... NOT happy.

#12 hungryman40, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  13. cgttown

cgttown Member

Albums:
    My first experience topping was when I was in college, but I was married and had a kid. I'd done the whole tea room thing in the college men's room, and I'd been sucked off by a number of guys, although I didn't reciprocate at the time. One guy and I had met up several times and I found him sexy as hell, and he wanted to get together somewhere that we could take more time. Well, the wife was going out of town for something, so I invited him to my place. I really didn't know what was going to happen as I'd not thought much about anal, but I was excited to be naked with another guy and have some time to explore.

He came to my place late at night after he got off work, and we showered together (something new for me, too), and I was still just enjoying the moment. So we get into bed and start messing around. He was clearly much more experienced than I was (which wasn't saying much), and after he got me all going, he had me lie down and he sat on my hard cock. It felt amazing--different than vaginal sex but sort of similar. I was blown away by the feeling and by the fact that I got to relax and he did most of the work, riding up and down. It wasn't long before I came, and he did shortly after.

We fell asleep, but he woke up in the middle of the night, and was evidently horny because I awoke with his mouth on my cock. I thought I was having a dream, but it was the real thing. He quickly had me to full attention again (ah for being 23 once more), and before I knew it he was riding me again, moaning and groaning and really getting into it. I lasted lots longer that time, and was again amazed at the sensations. Helluva way to wake up!

I didn't do anything else anally for a good 10-15 years, and my first time receiving was just last year, at age 45. That's a story for another time.

14. DeerHunterIA

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In high school with a girlfriend. She was willing to try anything once. I had heard so many horror stories from friends that I planned it out pretty good. Started with a massage to get her relaxed, then I had her insert a finger while I went down on her. She eventually got three fingers in. Then I replaced her fingers with a small vibe. Then I let her get on top of me and control the pace as she sank down on my cock. IT all worked just so perfectly. No pain from her whatsoever. Only pleasure for both of us. Been a fan ever since.

15. archie2004

archie2004 Active Member

Albums:
    It was my first year in college and I went to the local park to get sucked. I picked up a guy and we went back to my dorm room. We had a great time and he asked me if I had ever been fucked and I said no, but that I wanted to. He was a cute EMT and very hot. Anyway, he was very gentle and came inside me and I loved the feeling of cum in me. This was a while ago when bareback wasn't risky behavior. I love bareback, but don't do it anymore...

16. DozerLA

DozerLA New Member

My first time trying anal (passive) was with my best friend-cum-BF on the DL when we were both in high school - it was the summer of my senior year and we had both just turned 18. For years, we had been secretly sucking each other's cocks, jacking off, eating ass, making out after school for several years almost daily, but this was the first time we ever tried to fuck each other. I remember we were parked out in the fig orchards and climbed in the back seat of his Dad's muscle car (Challenger I recall) - I remember we brought lube and condoms (this was the mid-80s, but AIDS/HIV was already front-page news, so...) and he tried to put his cock up my virgin ass and it hurt like hell - he was only like 7 cut and not too thick - but I was so freakin tight it felt like a Mack truck ramming up there - needless to say, after a few strokes I begged him off and made him stop. Then we switched positions (gawd it was real crampted in that car!) and this time I sank my 7.5x6 huge mushroom cut dong up his hairy teenage asshole - it went it much easier than mine and he was able to take it - I started slow, stopped so he could get used to it, and then went to town on my best friend's ass, building up steam until I was pounding/plowing his hole full steam, sweat dripping in the summer heat, until I plunged deep and unloaded up his ass. It was the best feeling ever. Much tighter/rougher/hotter than a blow job. Needless to say, once we discovered that he liked to get fucked and I liked to fuck, we did it every chance we got until we graduated from high school and went our separate ways for college.

The first time I fucked a guy was my first "real" boyfriend in college - I just turned 21 and met Mike, this big muscled bodybuilder who was so handsome, he looked like Bob Paris if you remember him from the 80s. Well, you might assume that Big Mike at 6'2/250 lbs was a total top, but this was far from the truth. Truth be told, he liked young lean guys like me and was much more of a bottom in bed behind closed doors - funny, I thought when we started dating that he would be the first guy to really fuck my ass, but turns out, I ended up putting his legs up around my shoulders and/or turning him over face down to expose his big beefy bubble butt and fucking the shit out of him almost every night for six months until we broke up. This big bodybuilder couldn't get enough big dick down his throat or up his ass. I was only 21 so I had a very high sex drive and a virtual constant hard on, so almost 24/7, Big Mike was grabbing for my bone-hard dick, going down on it, or taking it up his ass til i blew my load. Those were the days. Looking back, I guess i was a "twink" in those days, and I later discovered that many big bodybuilders like smaller, younger guys to take control in the bedroom.

Has anyone else had this experience?

17. D_cjcnbx4j

D_cjcnbx4j New Member

This goes back to the 1980s before I went on a 2 year secondment to the USA. The girl leaving behind was keen to make my last week in the UK memorable and we made love a lot during the day and at night. One afternoon just after lunch about 3 days before I flew out, she stripped to just her knickers and told me to get the loft ladder down. She also instructed me to strip to my boxers and to bring the riding crop, handcuffs and vaseline. In no time, I had the items. I was of course bursting out the front of the boxers by now. I took charge - which is what I knew she wanted. I ordered her up the ladder and followed close behind. As she stretched her leg out to get off the ladder and onto the floor of the loft I noticed the damp patch in the centre of her gusset - she was as horny as I was.

Once in the loft, I put the cuffs on her wrists and led her over to the end of the loft. I made her bend over and hooked the chain of the cuffs over a nail on one of the roof timbers - this way should anything happen she could still get free. And if she stayed put I'd know that she actually wanted whatever was happening.

I pretended that she had done wrong and needed punishing. I stepped out of my boxers and stood to the side of her so that by turning her head she could see my erection. Her mouth formed an O as if she wanted to suck me but there was no room - and no escaping her punishment. I went back behind her, straightened her knickers then gave her 3 quick lashes with the riding crop. She tensed at each stroke and wriggled her hips sexily. I then pulled her knickers down to her knees and gave her another 3 swishes leaving red stripes across her buttocks. She was now fully on heat. 'Please' was all she said while bucking her arse back at me.

I picked up the vaseline and spread a dollop in the centre of her ass - we had discussed anal sex before but neither she nor I had done it before with each other or anyone else. I smeared the head of my cock with vaseline before lining it up. I was so turned on I just wanted to fuck her, to plunge my dick into her pussy and cum. But I knew that this was the last best chance we had of making a momentous afternoon. So I resisted my urges and gently placed my dick in the centre of her bottom. Slowly I pushed in and she pushed out. She was grunting with the effort and then a series of 'Ohs' came out - not of pain but almost of surprise as the ridge of my dickhead slipped inside her. I did not move for a minute or two - then she turned her head and said in amazement 'there's no pain. Go ahead and fuck my arse all you like.' I took it gently at first and she came easily (only one other woman in my experience has been able to orgasm through anal sex - but I'll save her for another time). I got into a good fucking rythym enjoying how tight and warm she felt and she came again. After a few more minutes of vigourous buggery, I spurted deep inside her bottom.

I've never looked back. Only a true woman appreciates good anal sex.

18. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

Share you first experience with anal...

I was 17. My best mate and I spent a weekend camping. I seemed to recall that we were chilling out drinking a few beers naked and the conversation turned to sex and what we would do if the circumstances arose. We started off describing what we like to do with our respective girlfriends and the subject of anal sex came up. I seem to recall that I once experienced putting my fingers up my arse and enjoying the sensation which I later found out was prostrate stimulation. Anyway, one thing led to another and I agreed that he could enter me from behind. I was surprised how aroused I was as he entered me without too much pain. I remember he gently fucked me what seemed like 10 minutes before he shot his load. We did it ‘Doggy’ and I enjoyed him holding my erect penis as he got deeper inside me. I can’t describe the pleasure suffice to say it is unbelievable and worth trying at least once in your life.

Draft saved Draft deleted