Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was chatting online about this topic and realize I've had quite a few great experiences, so I'll start with one from last year.

I was on a business trip in central Pennsylvania when a blizzard struck and my flight was canceled. The airline gave me a lodging voucher, so I hopped in an Uber and headed to the nearby hotel. As we pulled up, the driver and I both saw an unmistakable sight: a woman in red and black lingerie in a second-story room window. The driver slowed down and said, "I'm not in a hurry, are you?"

We watched. Fortunately the snow had stopped falling and we had a great view.

She dropped her top and a man came up, totally naked. She proceeded to give him an amazing blowjob. The driver said he'd seen lots in his work, but this made the top five.

I checked in, hiding the bulge in my pants behind my briefcase, and was given a room on the fourth floor. My hopes of overhearing more action were dashed, but I wasted no time in jerking to the scene I had just enjoyed.

newcastlebrown

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i was once coming in from a night out and noticed something in the street behind my house which i thought was someone leaning against the wall. As i got closer to the lane i realised it was two people fucking in the lane so i slowed down my walking pace to let them go at it. it was a young couple from a few doors up from my house, she was leaning against the wall with her hands spread wide while he was behind her hands on her hips fucking her from behind. As i got closer , they noticed and moved sideways into their yard they were still fucking in there as i walked past, pretty hot night :)

123def

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I once pulled up in my car outside a friends house late at night, with the car and headlights shining down a footpath that was at 90 degrees to my friends front door.

About 30m in front of me there was some longer grass, suddenly a rather large lady wearing no trousers appeared up off the floor behind the grass, very quickly followed by a naked young man sporting a very impressive erection complete with very fetching red condom . They quickly gathered up the various coats and shirts they had been lying down on and ran off down the footpath!

I wished there’d been a way for me to say “don’t mind me, carry on!”.

It was evidently a popular spot, the friend who’s house it was had watched someone get sucked off down there one evening. He’d also once been on his way home and had pulled his dick out to take a slash as he went round the corner, only to find a woman squatting down with her underwear round her ankles doing the same! Apparently she’d been very complimentary about his size, which gave him stage fright and he’d had to run away the way he’d come!

Obelisk8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Walking home one night while in college, rather late as I remember it, I passed by a parked car in an otherwise empty road. Leaning over the trunk of the car was a blonde facing in my direction and behind her some guy humping away, face down. It was pretty dark so I didn't realize what they were up to until I was perhaps 20 feet away. I could see her face clearly though, a very attractive girl with curly hair, and she looked right at me. As I approached she said 'sorry' in apology but they didn't stop. I waved aside and said 'no no, quite all right' and continued on my way as though I came across this sort of thing every night. Would that I did!

backa

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some years back I was on vacation for two weeks on a boat. I’d pop into public marinas for the night and travel to another one the next day. One night I was docked and there was only one other boat in the marina. I was sitting enjoying the night when I noticed two people on the other boat, which was roughly 100 feet away moored off shore. The woman then proceeds to kneel between the legs of the man who was sitting and gave him a blowjob. I sat and watched for five minutes, which at that point appeared he came and she got up and went below and came back with some drinks. They just went about their night afterward and were gone the next morning.

larsmi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I may have written about this elsewher before, but don't recall.

I was helping relatives with the harvest on their farm and walked out to survey a section of their fields. I heard something nearby but the crops were high and I wasn't sure of the source. Then I made out the unmistakable sounds of pleasure.

I slowly advanced. Around a corner of plantings was a couple who had come fully prepared. They had apread out a large blanket, seemed to have food and drinks in their picnic basket and even brought along pillows. I didn't want to shatter their illusion of privacy or disrupt their fantasy of sex in the fields, so I silently watched. I was a bit too far away to see much detail, but observing their pleasure was a rush. I'm glad they had their fun that morning because later in the afternoon we harvested that acreage.

jimmyjohn2018

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got home from the bar one Summer night and heard my neighbor screaming. Stopped for a moment to make sure everything was ok... they were screams of pleasure and continued on for a bit. Sat down on my porch and had a smoke and had a voyeuristic listen. Interesting bit was that she worked for a customer of mine, so it was a bit interesting to run into her while working.

larsmi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Starting this thread a couple days ago keeps bringing back distant memories.

I was traveling in Morocco years ago and took public transportation frequently. As my bus from the train station in Rabat stopped at a red light, I heard animated discussions from a group of men gathered on the sidewalk. To my surprise, one lifted his caftan and placed his flaccid but large penis on his outstretched palm and began talking quite animatedly. The others were pointing to it and speaking just as excitedly. I spoke far too little arabic to make out the conversation, but am still curious--what could they have been talking about? And why did no one act like discussing someone's cock in public view was anything but commonplace?

Sitronmelde

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are too many examples of "opportunistic voyeurs". I could be the only car on the beach for a mile, and someone would pull up right next to us. Or, naked cuddling with a woman in the dark surf, and people walk past as close as they can. Or thinking the dockside restaurant is closed, and have your naked girl laying on a table with her legs spread, only to glance around and see an employee watching. Even had a man with a videocamera crawl through the sea oats across a dune to get close to the action. And all this happened before phones had cameras....try public sex today? You crazy !!

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Because I had to piss, I walked into a men’s locker room in the gym during a tour of UNC Chapel Hill’s campus in the mid-1980s—and I was immediately presented with an amazing visual of a truly wide variety of about 50 naked college-aged men taking a shower together (the enormous shower room had poles in the middle and shower heads mounted on the walls, and it was clearly visible after a brief turn to the right after entering from the hallway). Some guys were sharing a shower head. It was just before lunch, so I’m assuming that several PE classes had just let out.

I of course glanced around unobtrusively. I was struck by how nonchalant they all were and how easy it was to see just about every square inch of just about everyone in the shower room. There was literally no way to avoid being seen naked by others.

Even better (from a horny teenager’s viewpoint): At that time, a campus visitor could walk into the building from the street and in fewer than five minutes be naked among in-shape, college-aged young men. You didn’t even have to show any ID to prove that you belonged there.

Of course, those days are over—IDs are checked, security is much more apparent, and many shower rooms in older gyms have been remodeled to accommodate the younger generations’ increased body-consciousness (or prudery, depending). But there were times like this, when I was growing up, that I was able to look around at naked bodies as though I were in a candy store—carefully not staring at anyone, just glancing around casually, and most definitely not letting anyone see how the sights were affecting me.

NCbear (who is sometimes able to see sights like this now, but relatively rarely, now that the culture has changed so drastically)

larsmi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This week it happened again, I came across a couple who thought they had more privacy than they did.

I was cross-country skiing in a state park. Making my way through a beautiful wooded area, I saw a parked Subaru with steamed up windows down a snow-covered dirt fire road. Understandably the couple thought they were remote enough to be secluded but curiosity got the better of me. I kept a bit of distance but could just make out their movements through the foggy back windshield. I was quiet enough to slip by unnoticed as not to disrupt their fun (I hope). It's always good to see folks enjoying the outdoors :)

Usually I just get to see lots of birds, deer and small mammals. I hadn't expected this kind of wildlife sighting.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got some gas at a local station. Then went to the glass booth to pay which was in the center of all the pumps. This young kid, very handsome, blonde hair, blue eyes took my credit card. While he was running it, I noticed a girl crouched down. His dick was out of his pants rock hard, sticking straight up. I figured he had the most boring job possible and called his girlfriend up to come over and give him a blow job to pass the time away. She was waiting for me to leave before she continued. He, on the other hand couldn't care less, and probably preferred her to not stop just because he had to run the credit card.

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I and a friend were doing a summer month in Mexico. We had reached Acupolco and decided to stay at the ElMirador hotel, which is where the famed cliff divers were. The hotel is on a hill and each room or villa is built into different levels of the hill. I was sitting outside around 9:00 pm one night waiting for my friend to shower and as I looked straight ahead, I realized that I could see straight into the bathroom window, which was open, of the room below ours. I sat there and watched an Italian stud, whom I had spoken to earlier in our stay,. He was about 28-29, beautiful long cock and just the right amount of chest and ass hair, wet and clinging to his glistening body. His ten minute shower was a show to behold!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never encountered any couples having sex, but have been accidentally 'flashed' by some women over the years. Most were just a quick glimpse of a brassiere clad breast or two as woman bent over, not realizing her top pulled away as she did.

The most memorable times were 3-4 times of the same woman all within a few days! A friend and I went on a beach vacation together as platonic friends, and shared a room to save money. Being hot and humid, she wore, very appropriately, thin and skimpy clothing. She went bra-less in a sundress that really flattered her very perky and full C cup breasts, so of course I noticed. She just asked me to turn away when she changed clothes in our room, with neither of us knowing that a mirror would allow me to catch a glimpse of her topless as she changed. On the beach, she dropped her top most of the way to avoid tan lines from the straps. In doing so, she had a little trouble ensuring her nipples were covered at first, so I again, caught yet another glimpse.

No, she wasn't teasing me, and yes, she did know that I was actually interested in her as more than just a friend. She was just comfortable enough with me to not be overly concerned. Fortunately for me, a few months later we crossed the line from being friends to lovers, so I got to fully appreciate every inch of her amazing body many hundreds of times over the next few years!

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
First episode: travelled a lot for work. Long time ago stayed six months on the top floor of the Days Inn in Buckhead Atlanta. The hotel was directly beside an office building that had mirrored windows. When you looked out you could see the reflection of all the rooms inthe hotel on the windows of the office. If some unsuspecting hotel guest left their curtains open you could get a good show. Every evening about 10, I’d pull a chair up and watch a few shows. Wow I was surprised at how many traveling businessmen like to get naked and jerk off by themselves or with another guy. One guy beat off morning and night then licked his prize off his hand and stuck all sorts of things up his gazoo. Great show!!! It was the best hotel for a good show guaranteed. Oddly neverany guy/women action, I guess the ladies shut the curtains! Anybody else run into such a reflective view?

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Second episode: I have beach front summer home in an area where there are large rocks at parts of the beach. One August evening Long ago (before I got interested in men) went for a walk on the beach climbing on the huge rock outcroppings. Reaching the highest point, I could see between most of the boulders. I noticed two people, one bent over the other and the person over the other person sort of pulling or jerking up the other. In my then straight innocent naivety started to panic thinking the person on the bottom was chocking and the person on top delivering the heimlick maneuver and quickly scrambled down the side of the boulder to help. But once I got closer I saw they were both men, both naked and the top guy fucking the hell out of the bottom doggie style. I very quietly backed out of there and ran back home. Never really saw who they were but most certainly neighbors since it is a private community. Now I feel so stupid when I think about this as now I would have just can I help!

larsmi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Another occurrence last weekend--but one that I heard but did not see. We were strolling in the beautiful sand dunes along Lake Michigan and followed a trail that lead to the public beach. We continued walking far up the shore in front of some fairly spectacular private homes. From somewhere between the shore and one of the homes came some pretty incredible moans. Someone else was also enjoying the great spring weather :)

Reactions: lapdog2001

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On a cruise boat at spring break time. I'm tall and the balcony dividers curved inward at the top. So, when I stood by the railing, I saw everything happening on the next balcony. The next cabin over had four college-aged guys. And the following cabin had four gals. They had unlocked the balcony divider between them. I hear strange noises and go to investigate. The four guys were lined up naked on chairs. The girls were riding the boys, reverse cowgirl style. Saw lots of bobbing boobies. It was some kind of contest. Not sure if the loser was the first or last to come, but they were talking challenges to each other. They noticed my watching and just smiled.