Share your body modifications!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Chocho_Lippz, Oct 16, 2008.

1. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

Hello everyone... Periodically I get the itch to get a new piercing, but do not follow through with it. Mainly because I like to look "unaltered." I am the same way with tattoos, I like them, but don't have any because I like to look unaltered and also because I am so scared that I some day may not want what I got (buyer's remorse of a sort). But, I like them all a lot as the human body amazes me (and not just in a sexual way).

I am interested in a few things about yall's body modifications. I don't want to make this super formal, but I will put my questions below in a easy format.

1. Do you have piercings and/or tattoos and/or something more extreme (tongue splitting, etc)?
    2. If so, why do you? If not, why not?
    3. Where?
    4. Do you want more?
    5. Do you find it attractive for your mate to have piercings/tattoos and if so, what/where?
    6. What do your parents think of your modifications?
    Share more if you would like. I'm just interested in what people think about body modification. It would be cool to see some pictures too!

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I have 3 tattoos.......one large one on my right upper arm, one on my right forearm, and on on my right calf........I want a fourth on the back of my neck....

3. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I have two tattoos. One on my right ankle (on the outside of my leg) and one on my inner right ankle.

4. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I have prepstud's face tattooed on my booty. He's got a gun and says go ahead, make my day.

5. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

Nothing yet.

6. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

7. D_Bob_Crotchitch

makes prepstud's image wink at killerbee :wink: "Oooo you touched my ta la la. Go ahead and make my day." :AR15firing:

8. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    pretty quick on that trigger, eh? :tongue:

9. D_Bob_Crotchitch

I'm a stressed out government employee. What else would you expect?

10. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Is there any other kind?

11. D_Bob_Crotchitch

It wasn't always that way. The corrupt incompetent management makes it bad.
    They have 2" erections and think it's a huge ding dong dong.

12. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Do you have piercings and/or tattoos and/or something more extreme (tongue splitting, etc)?Nipples pierced, PA 3 tattoos ; lower back, abs and ankle!
    If so, why do you? If not, why not?I celebrated mid life this way instead of buying a red sports car!
    Do you want more?Maybe tattoos, I think I am finished punching holes in my body!
    Do you find it attractive for your mate to have piercings/tattoos and if so, what/where?If they are happy, I'm happy!
    What do your parents think of your modifications?NA

13. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I have some pics of the tattoos on my neck and my breasts in my gallery.

14. cockoloco

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have two tattoos: One on my wrist and one on my back. No piercings, I'm not attracted to the idea of having one.

I would like one more tattoo, but I have to think what I want.

15. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

[*]Do you have piercings and/or tattoos and/or something more extreme (tongue splitting, etc)?
    I Pierced myself with a PA about 20 years ago... then I followed that with a Apadrvya pieced- essentially following the PA hole right up thru the top center of the head. Also self done.
    I also have a guiche piercing- a ring in the perineum- from which I hang a small steel loop of chain.

I eventually abandoned the Apadravya, for reasons having to do with my wife... although I hated to see it go.

In addition, I wear ball stretchers almost 18 hours a day- most days just a simple weighted leather wrap- but at least 3 days per week I wear 4 pounds of stacked steel- or lead filled leather stretchers the better part of the day.

[*]If so, why do you? If not, why not?

The first time I saw a photo of a pierced cock I thought it was just the hottest thing I had ever seen....( feel the same way about pierced nipples, labia and clits on women )
    As my first marriage was suffering from my ex's alcoholism, I could see some tough times coming up... counseling, or a divorce..
    For me, at least half the fascination with piercing was the certainty that I would never have anyone else do it... it would be something I would only do myself.
    In part it was like a rite of passage... the kind of thing that primitive tribes make young men endure, just to prove to them that they CAN endure.

The PA turned out to be fairly easy- the guiche and particularly the Apadravya were much harder- the guiche because of the hard to get at location... the Apadravya because you have to drive a lance all the way thru a pretty meaty portion of your dick, ignore the pain and NOT lose your resolve.

I was quite proud of how perfectly centered I managed to keep the lance.

I loved the look of it, I loved the feel of it, both during sex and just daily wear. My new wife loves the look of it.

And the doing of it proved to me something about what I could endure.. what I could commit to and follow thru with despite my own fear and pain.

As to the ball stretchers... it started because I had a very tight scrotum and during sex one or both of my nuts would pop up inside- rather uncomfortably... I started wearing a simple leather band around the base of my dick and scrotum, and that solved the problem during sex....
    Then I saw a wider leather wrap meant to stretch them out and I tried that.... it chafed after a while, but it was very pleasurable for me to have my nuts being pulled out like that during sex... they swung and slapped against my woman's ass in a way that just sent me over the top.

It became clear to me that wearing them JUST during sex would never solve the tight scrotum issue permanently... so I decided I would have to wear them for hours at a time during the rest of my day.

This lead me into a long period of experimentation with more extreme forms of ball stretchers, trying lots of styles and seeing which were the most wearable.

The best turned out to be these sewn leather TUBES filled with lead shot, that wrap around and snap into a circle. I can wear these all day long.

What I was not really prepared for is how addictive the ball stretchers become... I can't even imagine having sex without 2 to 4 pounds of stretchers on... And, at this point, I don't even feel normal if I am not wearing stretchers.

[*]Do you want more?

I think about it... I toy with the idea of re-doing the apadravya- only this time with a large ring thru the whole head, rather than a Stud.

I am planning on buying a custom made prince's wand- an insertable sound that is held in place by a stud thru the PA and a pendant ring that encircles the head. The sound would be 3 or 4 inches long for daily wear- 8 to 9 inches long for sex.

[*]Do you find it attractive for your mate to have piercings/tattoos and if so, what/where?

Absolutely... while I like the idea of Tats, I don't generally like the execution... and I really do not like the way they age... they get blurry... for that reason I would never encourage my mate to get a tattoo... although I do find well designed tats very erotic.

Piercings can always be taken out... so I would encourage a mate to get pierced.
    In particular, nipple piercings look terrific, both horizontal and vertical- although I really like it when they have both. You can get all kinds of nipple jewelry- from stretchers to shields- little arrows...

And my all time favorite is Clit and labia piercings. I had one girlfriend who had full fleshy labia and had 6 small diameter but fairly heavy gauge rings thru each labia... AND a Clit piercing from which she hung a tiny steel bell.

She never wore anything under her dresses- and the sound of that little bell... knowing where it was... tinging away when we were out and about just drove me wild with lust. Just walking she could have an orgasm from that little bell....

And, of course, Sucking a pierced cock is just a sensual delight as well... Contrary to an oft stated fear, I have never had a piercing knock against my teeth.

[*]What do your parents think of your modifications?

They don't know- one of the nicest things about genital mods is they can be private- it doesn't impinge on employability, either...

The attached pictures are of some piercings that I find very attractive... none are mine....

Attached Files:

#15 Phil Ayesho, Oct 16, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  16. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

I have 7 tattoos. They are all on my left arm, and none are very large. I have one around my wrist, 4 around my forearm are 2 on my upper arm.

I got a Prince Albert piercing in late March, I got it done with a 10 gauge, and had it stretched to an 8 gauge. I plan to go to a 6 gauge and maybe 4 but not much larger.

Two weeks after I got to Florida I pierced both my ears at a Piercing Pagoda place. I had my ears pierced when I was younger but I had let them close.

17. D_Bob_Crotchitch

I have double scrotal piercings, and both nipples pierced. I run chains from the scrotum to the nipples. It keeps me from sitting on my balls.

18. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Do you have piercings and/or tattoos and/or something more extreme (tongue splitting, etc)?
    19 piercings.
    If so, why do you? If not, why not?
    I really enjoy body modifications to a not over done look.
    Where?
    13 in my ears, 1 tongue, 2 nipples, 2 navels and a vertical hood piercing.
    Do you want more?
    1 more and a tattoo to be done at Christmas time
    Do you find it attractive for your mate to have piercings/tattoos and if so, what/where?
    What do your parents think of your modifications?
    As long as they aren't excessive and have healed nicely.

Pictures of my ears with minimal piercings... some lobe piercings are actually in, others are not.
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/Lynd_zee/DSC04009.jpg
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/Lynd_zee/Picture71.jpg
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/Lynd_zee/DSC04565.jpg

#18 B_Think_Kink, Oct 16, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  19. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

Do you have piercings and/or tattoos and/or something more extreme (tongue splitting, etc)? i have one teeny-tiny tattoo. a lot of people have told me it's cute and sexy.
    1. If so, why do you? If not, why not? i got my tattoo because it shows who i am. i love all forms of art, especially body art.
    2. Where? upper left thigh, just below the crease of my torso.
    3. Do you want more? yes. i want a cherry blossom tree on my back and a mermaid on my hip.
    4. Do you find it attractive for your mate to have piercings/tattoos and if so, what/where? definitely. to me, tats and piercings represent individuality and creativity. it shows that the person isn't afraid to be who they are.
    5. What do your parents think of your modifications? my parents don't know. if they did they'd probably label me a whore. haha.

20. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Life, lived fully at the mercy of fate and fortune and accidents, has given my body a few piercings and modifications over the decades. I didn't seek any of them, though: Scars, broken bones, gore, etc. Hell, I've looked at the insides of my own intestines.

Draft saved Draft deleted