Is your favorite sexual memory, a "Girth Experience"?

• Yes - They were cumming like crazy due to my Girth / I was cumming like crazy due to his Girth

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Men & Tops, share those juicy details of your partner SPECIFICALLY referring to your Girth/Thickness feeling good, stuffing, stretching, filling them up full DURING or AFTER sex (so not ones where they simply make reference to your girth before any sex).

Women & Bottoms, shares those juicy details of those amazing fuck sessions where you just were filled up and stretched out by a thick fat meaty girth monster.

and please share stories experiences if you have them and update thread with new experiences as they happen (well after).

For the Poll - votes can be changed so if a recent sexual experience has changed your answer one way or the other, feel free to modify your response. As for 'Girth Experience', it just refers to an specific sex session where Girth, in PARTICULAR, was driving your partner/you into throes of intense orgasm after intense orgasm. This does NOT mean their skill and ability was not a factor because obviously with great Girth comes great responsibility especially in preparing your partner to receive and being patient before going full throttle, so their skill obviously is just as important in the experience & hence goes without saying.

YoungDudesCock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was once fucked by a cute Blck guy from school with a huge tool.
When I sucked him I could not get it in my mounth. He fingered me with first 1, 2 then 3 fingers and eat my ass good and long to get me real wet and willing.
Slowly, step by step he forced his thick meat in my ass and fucked me real slow. That hurt like crazy but I wanted him inside me all the way. After 20 mins of slow fucking his was in, the whole 10"and the 6"girth. That started to feel good and after that he could realy ram my tiny butthole for at least an hour. That was so hot! The thickest cock I had EVER!

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met up with a man in Spokane, a Nurse who said his dick was 10" long and 8" around with HUGE, hanging balls. When I arrived, he invited me in and pulled off his pants and his flaccid dick was HUGE about 7.5" and pretty thick and his balls were enormous and hung below his dick. The felt VERY heavy and I was getting a little nervous about getting fucked by him.

He took me to the bedroom and we undressed and climbed on the bed. We kissed for a long time while he was gently playing with my tight hole and lubing me up. I honestly have no idea how long that went on. He then lifted off of me and brought my legs up and put the head of his dick against my hole and just asked me to breath normally.

He used gentle pressure, yet constant pressure and slowly, VERY SLOWLY eased inside me. I was amazed that I felt absolutely no pain whatsoever, only PURE PLEASURE. If I was to guess, I would say that his penetration of me took about 5 minutes and when I felt his balls toughing my ass cheeks, I shot a HUGE load of cum. I was amazed that I was able to take ALL of him. It felt AMAZING to be that full of dick. After a few minutes of him being balls deep inside me and kissing, he slowly and gently made love to me. I shot another 4 times during that MAGNIFICENT session before his completely filled my ass with his MASSIVE LOAD of CUM. After he finished, he rolled me over, staying inside me, so that he could lay on my back and we took a nap like that. I have no idea how long we were asleep, but I was awakened by a WONDERFUL feeling of his dick moving and twitching inside me, he got hard again and we went for round 2.

He made me shoot at least 6 times that night and he not only stuffed me with his HUGE DICK, but completely filled me with an unbelievable amount of cum.

Craig

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was once fucked by a cute Blck guy from school with a huge tool.
When I sucked him I could not get it in my mounth. He fingered me with first 1, 2 then 3 fingers and eat my ass good and long to get me real wet and willing.
Slowly, step by step he forced his thick meat in my ass and fucked me real slow. That hurt like crazy but I wanted him inside me all the way. After 20 mins of slow fucking his was in, the whole 10"and the 6"girth. That started to feel good and after that he could realy ram my tiny butthole for at least an hour. That was so hot! The thickest cock I had EVER!

I met up with a man in Spokane, a Nurse who said his dick was 10" long and 8" around with HUGE, hanging balls. When I arrived, he invited me in and pulled off his pants and his flaccid dick was HUGE about 7.5" and pretty thick and his balls were enormous and hung below his dick. The felt VERY heavy and I was getting a little nervous about getting fucked by him.

He took me to the bedroom and we undressed and climbed on the bed. We kissed for a long time while he was gently playing with my tight hole and lubing me up. I honestly have no idea how long that went on. He then lifted off of me and brought my legs up and put the head of his dick against my hole and just asked me to breath normally.

He used gentle pressure, yet constant pressure and slowly, VERY SLOWLY eased inside me. I was amazed that I felt absolutely no pain whatsoever, only PURE PLEASURE. If I was to guess, I would say that his penetration of me took about 5 minutes and when I felt his balls toughing my ass cheeks, I shot a HUGE load of cum. I was amazed that I was able to take ALL of him. It felt AMAZING to be that full of dick. After a few minutes of him being balls deep inside me and kissing, he slowly and gently made love to me. I shot another 4 times during that MAGNIFICENT session before his completely filled my ass with his MASSIVE LOAD of CUM. After he finished, he rolled me over, staying inside me, so that he could lay on my back and we took a nap like that. I have no idea how long we were asleep, but I was awakened by a WONDERFUL feeling of his dick moving and twitching inside me, he got hard again and we went for round 2.

He made me shoot at least 6 times that night and he not only stuffed me with his HUGE DICK, but completely filled me with an unbelievable amount of cum.

Craig

so hot

Reactions: westhillsitalian

reinaldorei

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Men & Tops, share those juicy details of your partner SPECIFICALLY referring to your Girth/Thickness feeling good, stuffing, stretching, filling them up full DURING or AFTER sex (so not ones where they simply make reference to your girth before any sex).

Women & Bottoms, shares those juicy details of those amazing fuck sessions where you just were filled up and stretched out by a thick fat meaty girth monster.

and please share stories experiences if you have them and update thread with new experiences as they happen (well after).

theres a small park here where a lot of cottaging occurs

one day there was this guy getting loads of attention from like 5 other guys.. a chubby, ugly dude, but his cock was INSANELY thick. im pretty active but never seen one close to his thickness. The guys were trying to blow him but it would get "stuck" in the first half inch or so in of the mouth. Nobody dared to try him anal.. This was in the 90s, if it was today in the mobiel phone era, loads of pictures would be shot lol

ive been there many times and never seen him again, he was from the north

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
theres a small park here where a lot of cottaging occurs

one day there was this guy getting loads of attention from like 5 other guys.. a chubby, ugly dude, but his cock was INSANELY thick. im pretty active but never seen one close to his thickness. The guys were trying to blow him but it would get "stuck" in the first half inch or so in of the mouth. Nobody dared to try him anal.. This was in the 90s, if it was today in the mobiel phone era, loads of pictures would be shot lol

ive been there many times and never seen him again, he was from the north

wow would have loved to have been there to witness it myself

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only sexual encounters where my girth has been something which I've focused on have been with women who've had problems accommodating me, or have had to quit early because I was hurting them. And although I've been told more than a few times afterwards that my thickness was especially pleasurable for my partner, I'm just used to feeling what my cock feels like when I fuck, so my girth isn't a special aspect of my sexual experiences. If that makes any sense.

Walktheplank

Loved Member
Media
I've had nothing but awful experiences with my girth thus far, I have a range of 6.2-6.5 girth, and let me tell you blow jobs fucking suck, so much teeth , it's so painful, and spmetimes I don't feel anything at all because they can barely fit me in their mouths, sex...sigh ,it takes forever to get it in, so long sometimes that I just go straight limp. Guys wish me some luck because Im going to need it, I really hope I can find someone special that can really work with what I have.

Bigbulge21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had nothing but awful experiences with my girth thus far, I have a range of 6.2-6.5 girth, and let me tell you blow jobs fucking suck, so much teeth , it's so painful, and spmetimes I don't feel anything at all because they can barely fit me in their mouths, sex...sigh ,it takes forever to get it in, so long sometimes that I just go straight limp. Guys wish me some luck because Im going to need it, I really hope I can find someone special that can really work with what I have.

I've had the same issues - several girlfriends have been unable to give good blowjobs because their jaws get sore quickly - I felt lots of teeth with them too...

I've also had issues with initial penetration...girls tend to tense up when they start to feel it, making it harder to get in

I was with one girl whose house (college) had a box of condoms available, but the first 3 she tried to put on would not fit halfway down.

Walktheplank

Loved Member
Media
I've had the same issues - several girlfriends have been unable to give good blowjobs because their jaws get sore quickly - I felt lots of teeth with them too...

I've also had issues with initial penetration...girls tend to tense up when they start to feel it, making it harder to get in

I was with one girl whose house (college) had a box of condoms available, but the first 3 she tried to put on would not fit halfway down.
the struggle is real man, everyone wants to have a thick cock, but when you do its really limiting.

blarg999

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't say they've been entirely positive. All I can really say is that me and my partners have had to learn to work to make them more positive. It didn't always work out, but at least I've learned a lot about sex and foreplay along the way.

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met up with a couple at an all male campground pool one day and we were all naked and it turned out they were both bottoms. They invited me over to their house later that week. At the pool nobody was erect so when I got to the house and got hard they started teasing about my "false advertising" I'm more of a grower than a shower so they were rather surprised by my girth but I must say they both really enjoyed the stretch. They both had rather average if not thin cocks so I guess mine was a welcome change.

Reactions: westhillsitalian

GorillaHorse

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It once took me 5 minutes to get the tip into a virgin pussy.

My best memory was more of a length experience, I got into the A-spot for the 1st time and she was cumming for like 3 minutes straight just screaming.

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It once took me 5 minutes to get the tip into a virgin pussy.

My best memory was more of a length experience, I got into the A-spot for the 1st time and she was cumming for like 3 minutes straight just screaming.

with the virgin pussy, how long did it take the rest of the dick inside her and how was the experience overall once you were fully inserted? if you couldnt fit it in that night, how many tries did it take and did she enjoy it?

GorillaHorse

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got like 1/2 of it in that night, after about 20 minutes and 2 or 3 orgasms from her that squeezed my cock out. She definitely enjoyed it, I was very patient and went really slow, just enjoying every bit I could push in there.

It took me maybe 20 sessions over a few months before I could get it all in and at that time I was only like 7"x6". I then grew to about 8.5"x6.5" over a year or two and it took like two years before I could get all that in. During that time is when I got into her A-spot. It gets to about 7" around at the trunk and seeing her pussy spread over all that meat is quite the sight. She loves to just let it sit in there and pulse with kegels as she is filled all the way.

Jaxck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been relatively lucky with dick size. There must be something in the water, or I'm just looking in the right places. I've had sexual encounters with around 17 people and they've all been over 7 inches. The thickest dick was ~9.5"/7" (see IRL album) and it was like something out of a thriller movie. I love a challenge so i managed it to the hilt, and we had some great sex. We had a proper sub/dom connection going on though so that helped with the focus being away from the size and more about our interaction, which i deem the probable reason t went so awesomely.

mightythickcock

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Really? Look at some of the pictures in this post. lol. Hummmmmmmmmmm.

Kinda what I was thinking.

My "best" one was the first time a girl saw it erect she said "I guess anal is out of the question".

I've had one that was scared off, but far more have been intrigued by the challenge.

Reactions: Romeodlite