Share your male on male REAL romantic love stories!

AboSarieli

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I made this thread because I'd like to hear real and authentic (not fictional) stories of love between men. Bonus if they are about men on the older side. Please tell us your real male on male love story, regardless of how it ended. As someone who hasn't really dived yet into the whole process of looking for love (being gay in a conservative and homophobic country and raised into a religious and conservative family didn't help), but planning on doing it in the next few years, despite all inherent difficulties (I am already 33, after all), I would like some incentives... and am also curious about how other men experience love and crushes on men. I have been in love several times so far, and even developed friendships with some of my crushes, but not much more than this.

Anyway, I am not looking for advice in this thread, but I am eager to hear your experiences on this topic! Please keep it real.

aliensuperstar15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a young gay, 23 this year, and I would describe myself as homoromantic asexual. I don't consider myself as handsome but ever since I lost weight and took a good care of myself, a lot of men started to get attracted to me. Just last December, I have this workmate who I absolutely thought was straight because he's too fixated to my closest girl friend at work. But when she told me that sometimes he'd get too close to gay men just because he likes it too, it kinda was a turn off for her so she said "maybe you want to try testing the theory of maybe he's bisexual or not"

So just these recent weeks, I've been trying to befriend him, make him close, and just be genuinely friendly. And the theory was right because he started to message outside our official communication channels. Even to the point of adding me on my private social media accounts. Again I have no intention of having sex but I must admit he's starting to get really interesting. I don't know where this would lead me but I'm just having a good time taking care of myself and exploring life.

And btw, we are going on a date today lol

Reactions: william1

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My real love stories are bittersweet. I knew of and admitted my attraction to men when I first met my wife of 36 years... fell blindly in love with her because she said I love you anyway. For 25 years I tried and wanted to have a different life. But we were just too different as people to be really compatible in the ways that make for real happiness.
I met my first man at age 54. He is team and athletically built and ruggedly handsome, first gen Polish, a technical software consultant. He found me on silverdaddies. We met for drinks to get acquainted then another time at a hotel where he was staying overnight for a dinner meeting. We did not fuck the first time, made out intensely and on my way home I looked at myself in the rear view and said out loud. Finally I can breathe!
He taught me how to be with a man. I loved that his toppish vibe and the he liked to flip and get fucked. He loved that when I shot my load I could hit his eye.
Soon after we started meeting every couple months, always in hotels he booked, for just an afternoon, I was diagnosed with early prostate cancer. I had my surgery and recovered but my ailing natural boner did not. I started on injections to get functional and it still works. I was always so grateful to him for liberating my identity.. I couldn't really comprehend that to him I was just a guy to fuck even though he was always polite and kind, but never really wanted to be social friends.

Then I got an STD from I still don't know where, and he walked away.
Later I met someone who in turn introduced me to a man with whom I can share love. Our romantic times have been very sweet, overnights in airbnbs, at state park lodges, and randily in the back of his van. We have enjoyed concerts and plays together. The most romantic times as simply waking up to him in the morning when we rarely can spend the night together. I adore being able to reach over and caress his morning wood, rolling over on him and feeling his big furry strong chest. But he is also married, I doubt we'll ever be able to share life together.

I met another man who is all top. He is my daddy even though I'm a little older. He owns my desire because I can not quit his magnificent cock and the strong tender way he has his way with me. I first met him when I was looking for work unexpectedly in the throes of the pandemic. I imagined him breeding me as a virile shot of confidence to land a new job, and it worked. Now I am out again and really need another dose of his seed. At least through him I finally have understood what I first man thought about being with me, and I am finally at peace with that realization.

Reactions: zenular