shared jockstraps at gym

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by alex33139, Sep 22, 2013.

1. wildcat16

wildcat16 Member

We still have a team supply of jocks for our wrestling team. If you show up to practice in boxers or loose boxer briefs you will probably end up being issued one of those jocks, but many guys wear them anyway and then just toss them back in the laundry after a day or 2. Sharing gear I don't see any issue with, except sock. No matter how clean I will never borrow socks.

2. cyrushkcurtis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Seems to me that this is a good idea.

3. PumperFLL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Fuck the squeamish -- I need to be there on their weekly picking thru and tossing out of the ones with too much wear -- nothing like an anon used jockstrap!! I gathered up a football teams used ones back in the early 80's- had to restitch the pouch to the leg strap on many of them-- but I still have a few in my dresser-- just knowing the college athlete that might have had them on is enough to motivate me to work out. And yeah, I have actually found 3 or 4 along the shoulder of the highway and made U turns to go back and get them-- sadly this seems to be less and less of an opportunity as all these high school kids go to compression shorts- I suspect the old jocks made great stretch and shoot out the open bus window events for the ones I found

4. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Naughty man!... :)

5. art

art
    Gold Member

BYU in the late 70's did the same thing. Students, faculty and staff paid a nominal fee to rent a locker and lock in the facility of your choice (they had two field houses and an older gym at the time), and uniform issue was included. (Unlimited guests were allowed for a nominal fee not including a locker) T-shirt, shorts, socks, jock and towel. You had to provide your own athletic shoes (not allowed on some floor surfaces).

They had four small personal lockers flanking two pairs of half-floor length lockers.

You'd work out, shower, and exchange whatever parts you wanted replaced. They'd run a laundry load every hour or so. The bins were always full of clean uniform parts.

Seemed like a good idea to me. Especially when I got a nice, hot towel fresh from the dryer.

6. B_R_I_E_F

B_R_I_E_F Member

As much as i'm turned on by briefs, jockstraps etc... it's all just laundry. It's like using the towels provided. Not a big deal.

7. buzzwhite10

buzzwhite10 New Member

Albums:
    agreed. no big deal and I have used this service at gyms as well as when I was in college (played rugby and we got all of our uniform washed communally. Jockstraps were team jocks so everyone just grabbed a clean one your size out of the bin.)

plenty to go around and made it easier to get workouts at lunch during the workday or in inbetween classes when back in school, etc.

8. wilderness

wilderness Active Member

Albums:
    if i'm traveling or hit the gym on lunch break and don't have my gear, i'd definitely wear one of their jockstraps. i'm not getting my boxers all sweated up and then showering and putting sweaty boxers back on with my clean clothes. who cares?

i wear a jock normally at my gym anyway. way more comfortable than compression shorts.

it's a great idea - wish my gym offered this.

9. BJs4You IL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    do you get pictures of the guys that have worn them previously? or maybe they have a stud jock break them in for the first use. haha...amarillo? upscale? I suppose it could happen. :)

10. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Holy FUCK! You gotta be KIDDING me! This is totally fuckin hot. I've never seen this at an upscale club (esp since jocks are not as common as they once were), but I've heard of schools sometimes doing this, which is awesome. I used to steal jocks in hs and college, but there was never an official jockstrap bin, as some guys have written about.
    This gives me faith that jockstraps will make a comeback. Where is this place??

11. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Where?? We want specifics!

12. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Yeah,but when? Surely this wasn't recent.

13. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not jockstraps, but in China, very often the spas provide pajama bottoms (and sometimes top as well) for the patrons to use after their shower so that would be what they wear in the lounge. No undies at all. This also means that the pajama bottom the patron is wearing once rubbed/touch/caressed the cock and balls of another patron before they were laundered.

14. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Seriously? This is awesome. In college we each had a large clothespin that you'd hang your sweaty gear onto be laundered daily, but we didn't have a common jockstrap bin. That'd have been hot. of course, if we HAD had one, it would have been empty pretty quick cuz I would have stolen them all, as indeed I stole jockstraps in jr hi, hs and college.

15. jockmaestro

Gold Member

I agree with you about pouching your balls. I can't understand guys who don't esp if theyre doing exercise or game where their balls bounce. However, you'll notice TONS of guys do exactly that: go commando under basketballs shorts, etc (or wear boxers, which is the same as going commando). I guess they like swinging their nuts, but it seems crazy to me.
    Jocks forever!

16. MarrMilguy206

MarrMilguy206 New Member

This is a true story. My wife and I went to Vegas with 2 other couples. We were staying at one of the largest hotels on the strip and while the wives went shopping, we decided to hit the gym. Other than cargo shorts and polos, we weren't prepared with gym clothes. We asked guest services about a place close by to purchase cheap shorts and t shirts and they directed us to the menÂ’s spa. Instead of purchasing the items, he informed us that they had a large lost and found full of clothes left behind that had been laundered by the hotel. He asked our sizes and returned with shorts, t shirts, socks and choice of jock straps or underwear. Myself and another chose jocks, and the 3rd chose briefs. We went back to change and to our surprise; it was a full indoor spa and lounge just for men. 3 large whirl pools, a few saunas, massage tables, lounge area with a full juice and snack bar, and 3 large steam rooms, all with different aromas. Only coed area was the gym itself which made for some nice eye candy. We worked out for about 2 hours and headed for the showers. The attendant that was assigned to our group met us at the open shower room with spa robes and fresh towels. After hitting the whirlpool we noticed a majority of the guys, about 30 or so, were either walking around nude, a couple in jocks, or lounging around in their underwear. We looked at each other and 2 of us just said WTF and walked over to the sauna in the buff while the attendant returned with a fresh pair of underwear for the 3rd. Only rule was towels or shorts were required to sit on in the saunas and steam rooms. He brought us large hand towels and water. As we ventured to the steam room, the attendant appeared again with fresh towels. At this point a conversation came up that other than showering at the gym or on base at work, this was the first time we had relaxed like this together and although it was awkward at first, it was comfortable, even being around strangers. You had the normal gawkers but we just learned to ignore them. In the last steam room, it was just the 3 of us and by this time we were all fairly aroused and one of us threw out the idea of jerking off, knowing that we would have to be careful. We sat across from each other and as we were slowly rubbing, the attendant walked in with towels and water. Of course we scrambled to adjust ourselves and as he laid them down next to each of us, he simply told us to relax and to enjoy ourselves. As long as we weren't offending anyone, it wasn't an issue. He checked back with us after 15 minutes and by this time we were in full stroke mode and didn't bother to stop. After returning to our lockers to change, we put our wet gym clothes on the bench. As we were getting dressed, 2 other guys about our size came to our area to begin their workout. As we were leaving they asked if we were done with our workout clothes including the jocks and underwear, and if so, could they use them. Of course we said yes. Couldn't figure out why they wanted them but it was fine with us. We returned to the spa each morning while we were there and I make it a point to visit the spa each time I am in Vegas.

17. jockmaestro

Gold Member

That Vegas spa story totally rocks! How fuckin hot is it to borrow someone else's gear? I've had circle jerks in saunas a thousand times; nuthin hotter.

18. Todd_Peck

Todd_Peck Member

Nice for fantasy, but I'd never put one of those on!

19. kurt bishop

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The "Y" I go to offers towel service. So no big deal. I usually don't ever wear one it's compression shorts under running shorts. Chicks kinda dig seeing the white shorts about 43 inches lower then my shots....Bow Chicka Bow Bow!

20. jacnjoc

jacnjoc New Member

this is so hot, I would love to be the laundry guy collecting those dirty jocks

Draft saved Draft deleted