shared jockstraps at gym

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find it just a little odd that some guys with supposedly big dick n balls here and females would find it odd to want to wear a used jockstrap. If anyone HAD real balls here, big or not, and actually worked out in a gym. You would understand the need for it.

Those of us who work out do understand. And, speaking as one with "big dick n balls," I absolutely understand the need for a jockstrap. I wear them, myself, and have a significant number from which to choose.

But there is a significant difference between the statements "I wear a jockstrap" and "I wear someone else's used jockstrap."

If that is a fantasy for you, then go live your fantasy. Enjoy yourself! I wish you well. But don't feign surprise when the idea of wearing someone else's used underwear is disturbing to those who do not share your predilection.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Not a big deal as long as its cleaned.In the barracks or with the command in the field, we all throw everything together In the same wash with everything else so as long as it fits I don't care who it belonged to.
Fuck, man. Could you be any hotter? (just lookin at your pics). Do you get laid a lot? Are there chicks around the base where you're stationed?

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do not get the problem with wearing CLEANED jockstraps that somebody else has worn before you. If you use the towels provided by the gym, what is the difference?

The Y used to use only offered towels. It would have been nice if they offered shorts/shirts/jocks. But sadly, they don't even offer towel service anymore. You have to bring your own towels now.

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In high school we had something similar. There were 3 boxes of jocks in the locker room (small, medium, and large) you could grab one when you came in wear it then toss it into the laundry bag when you left. They got laundered with the towels after each use.

Reactions: jockinajock

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
In high school we had something similar. There were 3 boxes of jocks in the locker room (small, medium, and large) you could grab one when you came in wear it then toss it into the laundry bag when you left. They got laundered with the towels after each use.

That's unbelievably hot, man. I've heard of this in some schools, but it wasn't the case in mine. Fortunately tho', lots of guys --in fact, virtually all--wore jocks. Hence, my obsession.

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I know of at least one high school now who still has those boxes labeled Medium jockstraps, Large Jockstraps and XL/XXL jockstrap. I noticed during spring practice they had double the boxes and added the label New and Old to one for each size. The ones marked Old Jockstraps for each size were pulled out as if recently been into and were almost empty--as in preferred over the new jockstraps.

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
At my company's worldwide HQ in Manhattan, the in-house corporate gym (serving about 1200 employees) provided all workout gear in the locker room except for shoes. You just grabbed the laundered jocks, shorts, tees and socks from size-labeled boxes as you walked in. Made total sense and I don't think anyone cared any more than using the freshly laundered towels. Loved having that amenity which encouraged everyone to stay fit (they also had top-rated workout machines, free weights and free trainers).

Commando501s

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wouldn't use items provided by a gym...myself and a large number of members got scabies from the towels at our local Y back in the early 1980's. Having worked in hotels most of my life I know that if the water isn't hot enough and the chemical aren't right parasites like scabies aren't killed and can be passed on to others..always take my own clothes and towel now.