Sharing A Bed With Friend Or Co-worker.... 18+ Mutual Consent

0justlookin0

Expert Member
Media
Over the years I've had to share beds with buddies of mine.Trips, vacations, work stuff etc. A while back I stayed with a friend and throughout the night i kept feeling his wood on my back. It felt great but I didn't act on anything. Has anyone ever shared a bed with a friend or co-worker and you or him tested the waters which led to something more? Or does anyone else just like sleeping next to another guy from time to time?

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did slept on the same bed with a college casual friend for a 5 continuous nights in a hotel which had 2 queen size beds and 4 guys in a room. It was a college only members conference and I was invited by this guy who wanted me to be part of the conference to see if I wanted to join in the group. The guy was nice looking, senior and pre-med student. I wasn't very into him due to his personality, not a mean guy, but, just not my type. All I know was that we'd all went to sleep at the same time each night due to some schedule we must follow. I'd stayed on my side facing one direction and he stayed on his side faced the opposite direction. However, the funny thing was, each time when I awoke during the night, we both faced each other, my face was about a few inches from his.

Nothing sexual here at the time, I'd just turned other direction and went back to sleep.

After years had gone by, I still remember those nights and couldn't figured out how each night I awoke, we both faced each while in a deep sleep mode.

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Yes, but not a sexy story. One of my oldest friends, straight, we were buddies since senior year of high school. Close like brothers, never had to explain anything to each other, just one of those natural relationships that unrelated people have sometimes.

He was terminally ill and afraid to sleep by himself. I had moved in with him to keep an eye on things in case he got into a jam and wouldn’t be there alone. He was afraid at night alone and I slept in his bed with him several nights a week until one of his brief stays in the hospital turned out to be his last. We slept up against each other, spooned, bumped arms and legs, got snuggled by his dog, etc. I got the usual random night time erections and would wake up sometimes to find we were pressed together with my boner in between us.

No matter. There were no sexual feelings any more than if we had been actual brothers. And he could sleep without fear. To this day I have a small container with some of his ashes in it.

He died over 15 years ago. I love you and miss you to this day, Bill.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, but not a sexy story. One of my oldest friends, straight, we were buddies since senior year of high school. Close like brothers, never had to explain anything to each other, just one of those natural relationships that unrelated people have sometimes.

He was terminally ill and afraid to sleep by himself. I had moved in with him to keep an eye on things in case he got into a jam and wouldn’t be there alone. He was afraid at night alone and I slept in his bed with him several nights a week until one of his brief stays in the hospital turned out to be his last. We slept up against each other, spooned, bumped arms and legs, got snuggled by his dog, etc. I got the usual random night time erections and would wake up sometimes to find we were pressed together with my boner in between us.

No matter. There were no sexual feelings any more than if we had been actual brothers. And he could sleep without fear. To this day I have a small container with some of his ashes in it.

This sounds the same as being a caregiver, and caregivers and the patients develop a special bond and know as much about each other than any person they know otherwise. I was caregiver to an elderly sister of mine as her son was in prison and was in prison when she passed at 86 YO. Caregivers are someone I have a special respect of them. Caregivers know more about their patient that any other person knows about their patient. The patient also has a special respect for the caregiver. There is a special bond between the two.

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

What a lovely touching story; thanks for sharing. It sounds like Bill was fortunate to have a caring friend during his time of need. As a caregiver, I also know that you too are fortunate to have that experience.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Beautiful story and I'm so sorry for your loss

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only on a small handful of occasions have I shared the same bed with friends, usually as it was a more comfortable place than the floor! Since we were straight, there was absolutely sexual about it in any way, and fortunately the beds involved were queen or king sized, which let each of us to have our own space.

One time I shared a bed with a female friend (queen sized) (who was attractive and who I wouldn't have minded getting involved with), but we were just casual friends, so I was a perfect gentleman and sleeping was the only thing that happened.

What doesn't really count is a on-again-off-again friend with benefits, who still liked to sleep with me, even when she didn't want a sexual relationship with me at that time. As expected, lust eventually turned the non-sexual relationship right back to a full blown sexual relationship! ;)

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve actually not slept with another man since I’ve been an adult.

I would though. Nothing against it.
About his “wood” touching me.... I’d maybe “ignore it” for awhile. Then I’d touch it and if he got upset or defensive I’d just pass it off as an accident.
If it continues to touch me. All rules are off. I’m exploring

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Over the years I've had to share beds with buddies of mine.Trips, vacations, work stuff etc. A while back I stayed with a friend and throughout the night i kept feeling his wood on my back. It felt great but I didn't act on anything. Has anyone ever shared a bed with a friend or co-worker and you or him tested the waters which led to something more? Or does anyone else just like sleeping next to another guy from time to time?
One time after a long day I had to stay over and so shared a bed with work mate I'd fancied for a long time though nothing ever happened between us. This one night though we were totally exhausted and had a couple of drinks before getting undressed, except for briefs, and diving under the covers of his double bed. We both tossed and turned before we got comfortable and I dropped off into a deep sleep but was woken my wriggling from my friend - he was slipping out of his briefs. Much as I wanted to do the same I resisted and his body got really close to mine and we spooned, I knew my hard cock was contained but guessed he could feel it between his buttocks. All the time he was like only half awake. A hand came over and grabbed, took, my hand and pulled it over his body and guided it to his erect cock and made sure I was gripping it. As I grasped his erection he fucked my hand, then turned over on his back and pulled my head over his cock and pushed me down on him and almost immediately blew his load down my throat. As soon as I came up for air he turned back on his side leaving me swallowing and wondering WTF had just happened. Obvious that no more play would happen and I then went to sleep. In the morning he had his brief on. We got up, showered, dressed, had breakfast with n o mention of "a good night" or anything.
Over the next few weeks I hooped for a repeat but it never happened and it never got talked about but I do remember the size and thickness of his cock, the smell of his pubic hair and the taste of his manly fluids.

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bunch of times with different friends/co-workers.

Early twenties .. I was working at a restaurant. One of the cooks was extremely attractive. I ended up getting him for secret Santa so I just took him out for dinner and then to a bar for drinks. I've told this story on another thread here before. We got back to my place and had some more drinks. Both ended up passing out on my couch. I woke up a few hours later and his shirt was off and my head was resting on his chest/stomach. My hand on his legs near his dick. It was obvious he was hard and he reached over with his free hand and pulled my hand to hid dick. Neither of us mentioned it the next day, but it happened two more times after that.

Another time I was drinking with a couple co workers .. 2 guys and a girl. We got too drunk to drive and ended up having to get a hotel across the street. I ended up in a bed with one of the guys. He was my manager at the time .. I really wanted to hook up but it didn't happen. I did see him hard tho when he texted me videos every time he was getting head from a girl.

And slept in the same bed with a couple friends.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to have a group of friends that did pretty much everything together. There was probably around 15 of us in the group and usually 6 to 10 of us would take vacations together 3 or 4 times a year. Or favorite destinations were Sagautuck, MI or New Orleans.

One of the guys, named Jeremy, was a wild child. I always said I would share a bed with Jeremy, only because Jeremy was out most nights and would only come back to the room to shower and spend a few hours with us during the day. So I usually had the bed to myself. I'm a heave sleeper, so the few times we slept together I don't remember much. But one time Jeremy and I sat together on the train to New Orleans (which is an overnight trip). During the night, he moved the armrest up so it wasn't between us and he cuddled up against me under the blanket. I put my arm around him and held him. It was very nice. At one point, I woke up and his head was laying in my lap and my hand was very close to his crotch. I moved my arm to get more comfortable and my hand was on his crotch. I could feel his dick was hard. I gave it a few squeezes and I saw he got a smile on his face. Not sure if he was asleep or awake, but I just left my hand on his dick.

The best time was when I had made the hotel reservations for a trip to New Orleans. I had made hotel reservations for 8 of us (2 rooms). We had to delay the trip by a day, because one of the guys had to work so I changed the reservations to arrive a day later. The guy we were waiting on suddenly couldn't go, so the seven of us decided to go down there a day early. We get to the French Quarter and started day drinking. It was about 9pm by the time we arrived at the hotel and tried to get our rooms (we were a day early). The hotel only had 1 room available. We were drunk and tired, so we decided to take the room. So all 7 of us piled into the room. 5 of us decided to share the bed. With lots of spooning we decided we could make it work. Guy #6 slept in the chair and #7 (the straight guy in the group) slept on the floor. We were drunk, feeling good and lots of grabbing and groping happened in the bed that night. (Not much sleep.) Two of the guys did go to the bathroom together and were in there for a good 10 minutes with the door locked. They made it obvious when they left the bathroom and the toilet never flushed. Great times.

LondonRel

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Shared beds with mates when on trips....one roommate I had, we used to get in each other’s beds in the morning to chat about our night before, including swapping sex stories....a couple of times we were hungover horny and jerked off together

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I shared a bed witha co-worker last year during the annual ski weekend. We complained to the manager that we had a queen sized bed instead of two single beds as had been booked for every room for the group.
We got delivered two sets of sheets, he slept wrapped in one set with his briefs on, I slept naked on the regular set of sheets. Ha knew it, there was no contact at all and nothing happened.
He took a picture of the both us half naked in the bed for laughs, and we invited each other to join when we were in the shower, but it was just playful and nothing happened.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shared beds with mates when on trips....one roommate I had, we used to get in each other’s beds in the morning to chat about our night before, including swapping sex stories....a couple of times we were hungover horny and jerked off together
called male bonding in perfection

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So i dated this girl once who worked with my friend M. Ended up having 3sums with her and M, eventually broke up and she kept fucking M through 2 more boyfriends and after marrying her husband. Couldn't give up his big (not huge) cock.

After breaking up with her i started dating another girl. A group of us book a suite that accommodates 8, not all couples, for a ski weekend. Our suite had 2 bedrooms, but instead of 2 queens per bedroom, it was 1 king and 2 queens, front desk apologizes but it was all they had. 2 couples took the two queen beds, one guy took the couch, and my girlfriend said as long as i was in the middle M could sleep in our bed.

Middle of the night the first night i wake her and ask if she can slide over...M's dick is poking in my back. She puts her arm around me and slides it down my back playfully saying what you want me to move it down against your ass? OMG ... her hand having reached his cock... he's really thick baby...mmmm and so hard.... she didn't mind getting between me and M.

Next morning the three of us emerge from the bedroom all relaxed and smiling and everyone is already awake and making breakfast, and smiling AT us and discretely high fiving M.... apparently even the other bedroom heard everything that happened in the middle of the night and that morning.... and throughout the rest of the week

jutadawg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Stumbled upon this old thread and it made me think back to my college days. My friends were all hockey players in HS and some continued in college. I sucked at hockey, so I just showed up to watch their games and talk to girls.

In freshmen year of college, my friends traveled to Cleveland to play hockey and I tagged along. Four of us in a room, two in a bed, plus one dude on the floor. We drank beer the evening before the game (because we were 19 and could still do shit like that lol). I passed out in bed next to Shaun, a shorter guy, muscular, and wearing only boxers. I was also wearing just boxers. Come to think of it, we were ALL just in boxers lololol

Anyway, middle of the night, Shaun rolls over and outs his hand on my crotch. Woke me up because it startled me. I wasn’t hard but after a minute he started running a finger along my shaft and I started getting hard — and started getting kinda freaked out because I was both turned on and straight and all that bulls shit.

Then he turned over and fell asleep and it was over. And I didn’t sleep the rest of the night.

helmetlang

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In college I shared a bed one night with two friends, a guy and a girl. We had gone to the clubs the night before and took a Lyft back to her place. When we all woke up she took a shower and the other guy and I made out while masturbating each other. He asked me to let him know when I was about to cum and when the time came he swallowed my load to hide the evidence. He and I then took separate turns showering after she was done and we all went out to eat. She never suspected anything had happened in her bed, and he and I fooled around a few more times together and once with another male friend.

There are plenty of other times I've shared a bed with guys and girls in a completely nonsexual way. During those times we both wore our underwear at least. In those cases I usually cuddle a pillow and sleep on my side to avoid my morning wood from pitching a sheet tent or poking anyone in the back.