Sharing a Bed

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by julhorses, Mar 30, 2008.

1. julhorses

julhorses New Member

Has anyone ever had to share a bed with another guy. Nothing sexual, but just had to share a bed? I had to once and there was touching, nothing sexual, but just when you are asleep an d your body moves or you bump into each other.

2. Mr. Bungle

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had to a couple times, both times in hotels. It really wasn't a big deal. Nope, no touching or accidental bumping, we both stayed on our respective sides of the bed - I'm used to sleeping in a large bed, and I usually just stay on one side of it.

3. Freddie53

Gold Member

At one time, the question would have been better worded "Are you one of the few that have never shared a bed with a person of the same sex that wasn't a brother or father? There was even a time back in frontier days when the person sharing your bed was even a total stranger. Times have changed. We have better motels and more people can afford to pay for motel rooms.

However, I would still say a vast majority of guys have shared a bed with another guy. Still, there are youth groups and meetings where youth sometimes have to share a bed with a youth they have never met. Some well known professional trips for senior high youth require four youth to a room and since groups rarely come in 4,8 12 etc sizes rooms and beds are shared by youth who are not even from the same state. My sons all three at different times went on trips like that as senior hi students.

Up until 10 years ago, it was standard for in a room of four on a youth trip for one of the bed partners to be an adult. At that time, no one thought anything about it. In fact, churches required it. That was before the priests scandals of the early 1990's Today, some churches believe that it is better to have four high school boys without adult supervision even if they get drunk during the night or spend the night in the girls room than take a chance on one of the adults getting sued or arrested for improper sexual advances.

Other churches weighing the two bad possible outcomes, have the boys /girls select with one gets to sleep on the floor or the three boys share a bed, which if it is queen size that is not too bad. Under the second choice,there is an adult present to see that the boys don't get into severe mischief and yet no youth is asked to sleep with an adult that is not a family member. No youth needs to be left alone in a room with an adult however with th4 door closed.

I'm not sure whether the OP meant only since being an adult or not. But teens certainly are sexually mature and therefore the possible tension is the at least the same and probably much greater. And at least where I live, very few kids get out of high school without going on at least one youth trip somewhere as a school group or as a church group.

So that means most, at least Americans, will answer yes to the question.

4. Rendell

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes I have several times and it was never on on big deal.

5. thereisalight

thereisalight New Member

I have slept with other guys and if, hypothetically, something did take place, am I considered a nympho-freak?

Don't leave me along with chocolate either.

6. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have slept with both guy and girl friends where there was no sex for me it is harder to do with guys because I like them more
    but if we are in the bed to sleep then sleep it is.
    playtime is a whole other story

7. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

Yep. Hundreds of times.

8. julhorses

julhorses New Member

I have no problem actually sharing a bed with a guy, I would probably actually prefer a friend rather then a stranger. It is just that on Wednesday I took a trip to Lansing to visit a friend from college. We started drinking and just passed out in his bed. I could have slept on the air mattress which was the plan, but it would have been so uncomfortable. My friend is bi, but probably more gay. I am straight, but had an experience once. I know a million of you think that I am bi then, but I have no feelings towards the same sex or anything. Well we went to sleep and at about 1 AM i woke up and he was spooning me. Now we were drunk, and nothing happened, I just felt a little weird about it. Is this normal? I don't want to say that I was uncomfortable, because then he may feel it too. I am just wondering if anyone has felt like this or had it happen?

9. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had siblings. What could I care?

10. MH07

MH07 Member

Albums:
    It just means you are good friends.

If you don't like it, you don't ever have to let it happen again.

For now, I'd just say forget about it. If he brings it up and wants to talk about it, fine, but otherwise, just let it drop and continue your friendship.

11. ninfan2005

ninfan2005 Member

my str8 friend is always spooning with me. when he sleeps in my bed. its wierd and hot at the sametime.

12. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

May I ask just what is "spooning?" :cool:

It is better than being "forked?" :tongue:

13. D_Telly_Bigballas

D_Telly_Bigballas Account Disabled

one of my mates has a pretty small studio apartment which only has a double bed, so if i'm over at his place drinking or whatever then we normally share it. not a problem.

14. txdude001

txdude001 Member

Albums:
    shared many a times....i woke up spooning my guy friend once...thank god no morning wood or it would have been weird. he didnt seem to mind and neither did i. the next night i woke up and his head was on my stomach inches away from my cock. i turned over and he was forced to move. it felt good and bad all at the same time.

15. wadder

wadder New Member

Yer two months while traveling in India and Nepal with a mate had no choice as its not out of the ordinary over there odd at first and then who cares really. Woke with many a wood both of us, again once you have seen his stiff cock its not a problem not much different than your own really.
    We used to wank when we thought the other was a sleep but more often than not the other would say get on with it will you i want to sleep...

16. vxie

vxie Member

i would have thought almost eveyone would have shared a bed with a mate before, not sexually - just needing a place to crash after drinking or something

17. Geohazard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was out on a band trip for the college I was attending, and we had limited funds so I had to share a room with two other guys. There were two beds, but one of the guys was beefy, and he wasn't going to share at all. The trombone player I had to share with was tall and skinny like me, so it wasn't a big deal.

Trouble was, I was sober, and they were drunk. My bed partner went around giving everyone hugs and telling them he loved them. After the first time, I told him that he and I had to share a bed, and if he didn't stop hugging me and telling me he loved me, I'd sock him and he'd sleep where he fell. That put a sock in it, and he behaved himself afterwards.

After that, we just had to put up with arguing with the beefy clarinet player in the next bed over that he really was drunk, and that the reason he was arguing with us that he wasn't was proof. I just wanted to pass out, because we had to be up at 6 am for the 4hour drive back home.

18. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've slept a few times in the same bed with str8 guys and nothing happened.

Once with a guy who I thought was str8 but things turned out differently. He knew I played with both and when I woke up, his hand was on my morning wood. We took it from there. lol

In high school we went to a convention and slept four to a room. I had a dream that a girl was rubbing my ass. Just as I moved it to rub back, I woke up and his butt was up against mine and we were rubbing them together! I just moved away and went back to sleep.

19. D_Skelly_Squiff

D_Skelly_Squiff Account Disabled

Im sharing a bed with my friend,and cant anymore,in the middle of the night he wakes up and want to have an sex. :)

20. goinupinsmoke

goinupinsmoke New Member

No that's not weird.I'm straight and I've shared a bed with another guy at least once a week for a long time and i've woken up being the guy spooning, it's not a sexual thing, i naturally gravitate towards things while I sleep. it's a natural thing nothing sexual at all. i've fallen asleep with my back to another guy and woken up right up behind him with my arm over him holding him close. It was completely not sexual, I didn't have morning wood and my friend laughed. All my little siblings did it all the time stick them at one end of the bed and you wake up and they're all over you. It's an instinct i think.

Draft saved Draft deleted