Sharing a big one

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Sven_Scarlett, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Sven_Scarlett

Sven_Scarlett Member

Albums:
    As nudists we've often over the yrs met well hung guys. Of course wife enjoyed sucking them and then inside her. Just curious if any nudist couples ever share the sucking duties when enjoying a hung guy.

2. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

this message confirms i am stupid and navie...i didn't think nudist were into sex at their nudist camps...i thought it was all about just being free of clothes and not having to wear them.

i use to work with a nudist, and he never once mentioned the sex angle...but, i was an intern then and fresh out of Mormon country..BYU..and really green.

thanks for the ramp up on your topic..

3. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd say neither stupid nor naive, 11 Inch. Having some level of ignorance concerning a specialized part of one's society is quite normal. And most nudist facilities are strictly g-rated and family oriented, no overt sexual activity allowed. So your assumption that it is "all about just being free of clothes" was essentially correct. But nudists are also sexual beings and if you encounter someone at a clothing optional facility that you would like to be more intimate with you can approach them concerning that possibility in the same way you would in the clothed world. But, having seen all the equipment, you have a little more of an idea what to expect once the sex begins.

Getting back to Sven's original question I've met with a number of couples who enjoyed sharing the sucking duties on my cock, though it always works best for me if I'm allowed to reciprocate. For me the giving of sexual pleasure is at least as rewarding as receiving it.

ST

4. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    There are differences between nudists and swingers...

5. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't buy it.

Draft saved Draft deleted