Sharing??? FOR THE LADYS ONLY!!!!!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_cloudy_rebel1982, Mar 4, 2008.

1. B_cloudy_rebel1982

B_cloudy_rebel1982 New Member

Albums:
    Ladys If you had a boyfriend who was extremly well hung and one of ur girfriends constintly talked about him would share ur boyfreind with ur friend??? As in a threesome......

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Hell Fucking NO! :angryfire2: Excuse me, :redface: my Tourette's must be acting up. :biggrin1:

First of all, I may play well with others; but I DO NOT share my toys or my boys...ever. What's mine is mine and nobody elses.

IF I had a female friend who made it known she wanted to, "git wit my man" :rolleyes: she would put her in her place and kicked to the curb. Fortunately my girlfriends and I have very different taste in men so this has never been an issue.

As for threesomes I only do MFM and MMF.

3. B_cloudy_rebel1982

B_cloudy_rebel1982 New Member

Albums:
    whoa.... its was just a question nj calm down LOL....

4. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

I've had several ladies ask if they could share me. Then again, many of my friends are bi and poly, so sharing is quite common. :tongue: And if a person is not bi or poly, and would not share, I'd just conclude that we are too incompatible.

5. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I'm with njqt466 on this one. I don't share. But again, like njqt, my friends and I have very different tastes in men, so it's a non-issue. Not to mention, if my friends DID like my man, they wouldn't be rude or stupid enough to tell me.

6. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I don't share either. I have low self esteem and sometimes feel like he would choose her over me if given a chance.

I don't know about my friends now but most of the women friends I had back in Indiana had VERY different tastes in men than I did. So I don't think it would've been an issue.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

Seriously though, who are the women that do this and more importantly why? :confused: He's a human being, whom you allegedly love why would you let him sleep with one of your slutty girlfriends.

I don't even let my girlfriends borrow my sweaters, why on earth would I share my man? :confused: To me it's just unconscionable.

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I dont think most women would.

9. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    But, njqt, if I was your boi-toy of the week or month, and I wanted to be shared, won't my feelings count for something?

10. Principessa

Gold Member

Darlin' you missed the last line in my original post:
    "As for threesomes I only do MFM and MMF."

Okay. I admit it I'm weird. :redface: I would probably not have an issue sharing my man with a bi or gay male friend but wouldn't dream of sharing him with any of my straight girlfriends. :rolleyes:

11. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

i GUESS mostly everyone's friend are almost similar to themselves. There you go...

12. SandraSmithCarver

SandraSmithCarver New Member

Albums:
    Hell No!

13. Act2_Begins_Now

Act2_Begins_Now New Member

I have considered it with one previous lover. But it wouldn't be with a friend, it would be with a new friend.

14. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I noticed this, NJQT :cool:

Interesting...very interesting!

15. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

What you're really trying to insinuate/solicit is that are most women about being possessive over their men?

Question answered as only NJQT can.

One you should've thought about the backlash that comes with it.

Now, on a serious note, most of the women I've dated have never really had a proclivity towards sharing me for a menage a trois.

Likewise so as not to generalize, I've never had a second thought about turning someone down for a threesome- it just doesn't seem right if you're with someone you presumably love and care about.
    'Nuff said.

16. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

Yes I have shared my husband and would again.

I have a different viewpoint than most, and a different lifestyle. I truly do not understand the need for monogamy in a relationship. I love my husband, he loves me, we are partners for life and having sex with someone else will not change that. It is something we both enjoy, our sex life, and it works for us.

Last time I posted something along these lines I was blasted by a few. So, I will repeat, multiple partners not only works for us, but enhances our sex lives and it is our choice.

17. D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher

D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher Account Disabled

I'm not against threesomes but I would never do any sort of sex act with a girlfriend of mine.

18. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Why is it okay for you to have a threesome with your boyfriend and another guy, but not okay for your boyfriend to have a threesome with you and another woman? Seems like a double-standard to me.

If either of my partners wanted an MFM threesome, I'd happily participate. And not just for myself either, but because I want to see them sexually happy.

And if anybody ever says "quietguy is mine, and nobody else's", I'd leave that relationship. Only I own my body, but I share. I own my time, but I share. I own my life, but I share. And I only share with people who show consideration for me and others.

19. Principessa

Gold Member

20. lonestar692000

lonestar692000 New Member

Albums:
    Agree with ALMOST all of the posts thus far. Truth be told, different strokes for different folks. I fall more to the conservative side. I would absolutely not enjoy, nor would I entertain, the idea of my wife fucking some other guy...and she would not relish the converse either. But that's us and our relationship. If it works for you, go for it!

Draft saved Draft deleted