Sharing??? FOR THE LADYS ONLY!!!!!

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'm alone because I have high standards; and unlike you I am not willing to settle for an Asian mail order spouse who can't even communicate with me or my friends and family. Do you let her work outside the home? Or is she just your personal chef, maid; and sex slave?

BITE ME Bud! :angryfire2:I majored in art and I like colors. I also have a minor vision issue and the standard verdana in grey is difficult for me to read.

Just got 3 responses to that little tirade:

1) Why do you continually jump to erroneous conclusions (your posts are peppered with you presenting mere opinions as facts). It appears to you that if you are a female Asian with a Western male you must, therefore, ipso facto have been purchased or otherwise procured via mail-order - food for thought, all you readers of Asian extraction, but wholly incorrect in this instance. Consequently, those children of such mixed races must number a mail-order whore for a mother and a pimp/punter for a father. I hope that lies well with the Board Members of mixed Asian race and those in mixed Asian race relationships.

2) Could it be that the anger you exhibit so regularly is born of sexual frustration? One wonders why?

3) I wouldn't bite you with a mouth full of Listerene and a Rabies Clinic on-hand.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
]
I had a girlfriend that loved to show me off to her friends. One in particular used to be allowed to suck me.
To me this sounds like she treated you like a trained poodle showing you off. Then loaned you out so her friend could play with you too.
[/FONT]
It was fun for a while but her friend was 'Queen of the Cocksuckers' and I obviously loved it. The girlfriend did not like that.

It all ended in tears.
See, this is what I envisioned happening from the OP.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a girlfriend that loved to show me off to her friends.

One in particular used to be allowed to suck me.

It was fun for a while but her friend was 'Queen of the Cocksuckers' and I obviously loved it. The girlfriend did not like that.

It all ended in tears.

LOL
Um, YEH!!!
I could NOT take seeing another girl suckin my mans dick!!!!
HELL NO

but, im sure it was fun for you