Sharing hotel room & jacking off? ADVICE?

LPSGeezer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't care if you're both men, telling him that you like to jack off daily is not the way to go, he will think that you are perving on him and that you want him or at least his dick. I would use common sense in a situation with my boss and would not even attempt to rub one out while lying in the next bed to him. If you can't control your urges, then go elsewhere and do it in private. Who knows, by the time that you get home you'll have the biggest and best O of your life by letting all that tension build up.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You say it takes you awhile to bust one out. Well, if you didn't jo twice or more times a day you would cum much sooner than currently. When you are at that job with your boss I'm sure the time between each opportunity will increase. And, so if you have an opportunity every other day or so, the time to bust your nut will decrease. You'll be so horny and ready you'll probably cum before he even notice the time you spent in the bathroom, just clean-up after. Practice now, before you go! LOL
Good luck.

D_Rictiotarvic_Ephenphart

Account Disabled
Media
You say it takes you awhile to bust one out. Well, if you didn't jo twice or more times a day you would cum much sooner than currently. When you are at that job with your boss I'm sure the time between each opportunity will increase. And, so if you have an opportunity every other day or so, the time to bust your nut will decrease. You'll be so horny and ready you'll probably cum before he even notice the time you spent in the bathroom, just clean-up after. Practice now, before you go! LOL
Good luck.

I hate statisticians.

B_limbs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
seems like your getting off on hte fantasy not asking a question any adult can handle not masturbating.