Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We went to a concert and wanted to stay next to the venue since we commenced drinking mid afternoon. The other couple is often at our house for grilling and games. At either rate, he and I ended up fighting and I just left halfway through the concert and coming home.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Ah. Always a bummer to fight at a show.

However, that info, two couples sharing a room for a concert night, would have gotten much less of the "hey, my job doesn't make us bunk that many to a room" answers.

Because the max number of altered hippie freaks in a hotel/motel room in my experience was 11.

That's where I developed a sense of not putting my personal life out there in tight quarters.

Reactions: shankity

shankity

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The company I worked for always made us share a room with someone of the same sex, but the guy I was always paired with was a douche, so I usually crashed in the room with my two female counterparts. That wasn't bad because we would just drink and bitch about the other teams from other states. The three of us left the company about the same time. But we get together and stay at each other's houses. Thats not bad at all because we all could have our own space. We definitely got along the best out of the teams. I didn't mind that. Our ongoing saying at those quarterly meetings was. "this hotel room likes like a hurricane hit it, and then a frat party came through. Good times.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia