Sharing Hotel Rooms

nydodgersfan

Experimental Member
Media
I have a business trip coming up and will be sharing a room with a co-worker I don't know all that well. I never sleep in pajamas but should I get some for sleeping for this trip? Normally I sleep nude or in briefs if I share a room with my dad or a friend, but this guy I don't know.

Ali-Pali

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just be comfortable man. if he really doesn't like it he'll have to get another room but i can't see why he would.

RedScrotum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
make yourself comfortable. when i used to be on the road, i had many different co-worker room-mates at hotels, and they couldn't care less what you're wearing when you're sleeping.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to travel quite a bit and have to share rooms and I never bothered to go out of my way to make someone else feel more comfortable - especially since I'm uncomfortable feeling constricted while I sleep (unless it's freezing then desire for heat outweighs confinement).

I never heard anyone complain (or even notice sometimes) that I sleep nude. In fact a couple of the guys I worked with wound up sleeping nude too because I was.

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He might sleep nude too and is thinking the same thing as you. If you get into bed whilst he's in the bathroom, he won't een know or care that you're naked. Sleep is important, so don't let clothing restrict it!!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I typically will wear shorts or something to that effect to sleep when I am rooming with someone on a business trip. I may sleep in my undies (boxer briefs) if it is a casual trip and I know the person very well and we are comfortable around each other in that regard. Business and pleasure do not mix well.

LongRod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just look at it this way. If you are travelling on business, then you're probably paid enough so that buying a pair of pajamas as an additional accessory for this trip is affordable. Since you can get PJs in so many styles and fabrics, it should be easy to get some PJs that you are comfortable wearing. Even short pant PJs that are like boxer shorts. You can get a pair like that, leave the top hanging on the back of the chair, wear the bottoms and be comfortable.

Almost all men would find that to be acceptable sleep-wear and you are not giving the wrong impression to someone you work with. Why put yourself in a situation where you might stir up unfavorable talk in the work-place when it is not necessary.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Also keep in mind...is this guy an office gossip...will he talk about what he saw when you went to bed? What about the morning wood? Some people love to talk about that stuff when they get back to the office.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've seen people fired for harassment for being too risque during business trips.
Usually when I travel with people I don't know, or it's business, I wear boxers, basketball shorts, and a t-shirt and/or a-shirt. If it's someone I know, then they know I pretty much walk around the house naked anyway.

But to be honest, even though I'm comfortable with my body and comfortable with other people showing, I think there's a level of respect that comes with at least respecting someone else by not exposing too much of one's self unwarranted. If it's someone I don't know, then I'd rather you assume that I'm not comfortable with it...because then I feel like you respected me.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't believe you guys have to share rooms when traveling on business, I've never had to share a room.

Two words for you: dot com :smile:

I probably should have added that 1) I've never gotten up to any funny business when rooming with co-workers. I don't fish off the company pier. And 2) once I thought about it again I realized the guys who I'd usually wind up rooming with were friends, and most of us worked out in gym downstairs. So there were a lot of "already seen you naked" situations.

I just realized in reading the subsequent posts that I came across a little cavalier with my initial response. I would sleep nude, but I wouldn't prance around the room in the all together or do a fan dance or anything.

mda271

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Funny enough, I'm going away on Business this Wednesday with 30 other members of staff to our User Conference in London... The company I work for, asked all of us if we minded sharing a room to keep the cost down - luckly we're not now but I'm sure it will be a nice expensive hotel bill that they now have to pay for.

If I did have to share a room with a colleague, I'd just end up wearing my boxers in bed.

mikeinjc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when i have been on trips like this, i always wear something... normally I sleep nude, but in these cases I think it is better to have something ong, i normally go with boxers, or some type of shorts....

That said one trip i forgot and all i had were briefs, and i just made due... but i was alittle akward about it all then...

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
:tongue:be yourself...sleep nude..and he will probably do the same........you might even want to ask him what many members ask here ...what do you think of my cock? keep us posted....:smile: