Sharing/switching UW, etc with your SO

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The thread about borrowing a speedo made me wonder if any other guys share your underware, shirts, and other articles of clothing with your significant other. As my bf and I are almost identical in our body measurements, we're constantly wearing each other's clothes. Shirts, tanks, gym shorts, jocks, posing straps and suits, underware, jeans....you name it and except for pj's which neither of us wear, we've probably switched out at one time or another. For us it's a big turn on and we often tease each other with remarks like: "Damnit! That looks better on you than it ever did on me." There's also a convenience side to this as our long distance relationship between Florida and California makes packing for trips to see each other a hell of a lot easier.

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never shared on a regular basis, but I have worn another guy's underwear home after some play time. Was pretty easy to tell they had been gently worn and were not unclean with the exception of being used to wipe his cum off my chest.

I've shared underwear with my brother and my roommates. Sometimes you just get the wrong underwear in the wrong pile so you wear it because it's no big deal. So long as it's clean, who cares?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I don't mnd borrowing clothes to friends if they need it. Like last summer we were camping but the weather was awful, so I gave a friend my sweater. I also weared another friend his sweater.
Also weared shoes from a friend.
A while ago, my friends trousers were wet of the rain, so I gave him a trouser of mine. No problem, they are my friends and I don't mind sharing clothes with them.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Myself and Mr Flame share our clothes all the time this includes underwear etc. I personally dont get a sexual thrill out of it but I can see why others may think its hot.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
And oddly enough her panties fit just fine! :tongue:

Not just that pair, either. :wink:

LIES!!!

I've seen you wearing my clothing, I've seen certain ex members wearing your jeans... tsk tsk. How quickly they forget:biggrin1:

I've never worn anything of yours, though you did wear the huge cougar t-shirt of mine?
Also, those jeans were new and it pissed me off! :mad:

D_Diesel Oyl

Sexy Member
Media
Would love to wear and interchange another dudes clothes

Be hot to go to gym together, dressed one way, and walk out switched. Shoes, shirt, pants, everything.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My partner and I share most all of our clothes. Makes drawer space in the dresser a "no argument" thing. All underwear, t-shirts, socks, etc. are there for the taking. Shirts in the closet, sweaters, etc. all the same deal. The only things we can't share are pants and shoes as I'm taller and have bigger feet. Life is so much easier when you don't have to divide space in the chest of drawers, etc. :biggrin1:

ItalianShowOff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love sharing clothes, but I usually stretch 'em out. Like i've got a guy i'm real close with and he loves watching me strut round in his clothes, cause he's like 5'7 and 170 lbs trim, and i'm 6'4 and about 225 lbs huge muscles, so they're crazily tight on me. But I love the way it feels!

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've worn guys underwear home the next morning just because I needed a clean pair. One guy left a really hot jock at my flat and told me he'd pick it up the next time he came over...I never saw him again but I do like wearing that jock (it was the best part of hooking up with him)!