Sharing underwear...

arsenicalive

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anyone besides me share underwear with their friends or roommates?

My roommate and I decided to just pool our laundry, so underwear and stuff kept getting mixed up... now the two of us just have a communal underwear bin. I gotta admit, sometimes it's hot walking around all day knowing my dick is where his has been, and hot to think of him walkin around in my boxer briefs.

Anyone have any experiences or thoughts to share?

Haven't seen this topic anywhere else on here.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm... well, when I was in college, my first roomie (who had been my 2nd best friend in jr high and high school) bought a thong and then gave it to me saying that she didn't want it... she was probably a size or two smaller than me (as far as panties go), and I think that she had accidentally picked up and bought the wrong size. I never wore it, but that's probably because I thought it was ugly and tacky as sin... it said something on it that seemed like something a jr high girl would wear (don't remember what exactly) lol... I don't think she had worn it before giving it to me, but I'm not sure.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Humm, lpsg makes me remember "little" things that I had completely forgotten. Arsenicalive -- the only underwear I ever "shared" was a pair of briefs my 5-6 yr friend (actually closer than that) asked me if I wanted 'coz they had a hole worn where his penis head had rested. The upper right hand side hole didn't bother me 'coz at that time I wore my dick down. Like you, I got some pleasure of knowing that his large organ had been so much where my stuff was then.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was in high school, sometimes girls would forget to bring a sports bra to school for sports practice, and I remember that usually someone had an extra and no one had a problem sharing those.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[QUOTE]Does anyone besides me share underwear with their friends or roommates?[/QUOTE]Eeeww! No, that's nasty! :yuck:
My roommate and I decided to just pool our laundry, so underwear and stuff kept getting mixed up... now the two of us just have a communal underwear bin. I gotta admit, sometimes it's hot walking around all day knowing my dick is where his has been, and hot to think of him walkin around in my boxer briefs.

Anyone have any experiences or thoughts to share?
Haven't seen this topic anywhere else on here.

I've had a variety of roommates in college I only had one who liked to borrow my sweaters. She NEVER borrowed my panties though. Even though clean it just strikes me as unhygenic. I would no more borrow another womans panties than I would her mascara. The one housemate I had was approximately twice my size so that would never have been an issue anyway. :rolleyes:

WaSwimmer

Experimental Member
Media
I don't understand the hesitancy to share underwear as long as it has been laundered. I wouldn't think twice about sharing a t-shirt or pants with a friend, why would I not share underwear if it was needed or if we were living together as in ArsenicAlive's case? I've often loaned friends swimwear when they want to go swimming at my place, and underwear seems to me to be no different.

I think for most it's just a mental hangup and a case of 'I've never done it'. This is often the case. Someone in the mists of time tells us 'it's wrong' and 'it shouldn't be done' and rather than looking at it logically, we accept it and use it as our own argument. My two cents worth.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've loaned out underwear before. It was when I was in the Army. Friend locked himself out of his barracks room and came over to my place to shower. I remember I was kinda pissed when he never gave them back, but I can't think why now. They are so cheap.

What I recall most now is helping him get in the window with a hand on his soft buttocks.

Reactions: greg_ca

Sinnerly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have never shared underwear, but I have stolen it before! I would love the give and take, thinking of his meat in my briefs.