Sharing underwear...

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
A former boyfriend of mine didn't like my boring "y" fronts. He often brought a pair of his sexy undies for me to wear when we made out. They were only worn for that occasion and returned to him. I was too conservative to wear those kind of garments. Now I wear boring boxers or nothing at all.:wink:

dannyfun1981

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When i was 14 my mother kicked me out of home. my best friend at the time took me in, he was atleast a size smaller than me, but because i had no clothes obviously i had to share his. i used to get an instant erection the minute i put on a pair of his calvin kliens, they was skin tight on me which gave me an instant hardon. What turned me on more was that he would ask my opinion on what he looked like in certain jeans/trousers knowing that he was comando! and i could see every bulge of his manly anatomy.
Also because they was his underwear i couldn't just come out of the shower and get changed, no i had to wait till he was ready before i could get changed (which not being funny, for most that would be a bad thing)
But for me the thought of him watching me put my cock into his tight CK briefs (which he did actualy stand and watch) turned me on big time!!
The whole six months that i lived there it was the same procedure, i would shower then mark would shower i would have to wait till he was ready before i was aloud to get changed, but considering that he had a huge beautiful cock i never once complained.
And also while i was waiting to get changed he would always give me a quick fiddle. and sometimes if iwas lucky i would get a full on wank. But i've got to say he always let me grope him, he never complained, (Don't blame him, Do You?).

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dont mean to sound stereotypical but this has to be a white thing. i think i just opened the flood gates though. maybe it sjust me but i cant imagine my balls in some underwear that already hd some other balls in them

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
dont mean to sound stereotypical but this has to be a white thing. i think i just opened the flood gates though. maybe it sjust me but i cant imagine my balls in some underwear that already hd some other balls in them

Please explain, really don't understand the comment, black white or yellow etc, everybody has their own fetish, likes and dislikes, sorry to be rude but how on earth this can be classed as a white thing, sounds very Discriminate and silly to me:confused:

Nucklez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Tardis 69 has a valid point, but to keep this from turning into a flame session, let's revisit the initial question. I am perfectly okay with sharing underwear. Some of my friends, however, think that its gross. Its actually become a sort of ritual to gift me some strange pair of underwear that they think I won't wear. Of course, I do. The first time it was a set of leopard print polyester bikini style underwear (if you haven't worn it before, please try polyester - it feels SOO good). The second year a friend's boyfriend gave me an old pair of spongebob boxers with a hole where the dick would hang. I also love this underwear, because I know he's probably gotten a blow job in them, and they're really soft.

People on my floor in my dorm also have this habit of leaving pairs of underwear out in the shower/bathroom area. I have found nice jocks and boxers that way. I just make sure they look clean and then wash them to be safe, and there you go!

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never done it, but this idea certainly lends itself well to my big dick obsession.
...Somehow the thought of wearing the underpants of a hot, big-dicked guy - and knowing said underpants have clung to said hottie's big dick & balls - is a very hot proposition to me.

acheung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I dont think its a hygenie thing because its not like I'm going to put on someone's sweaty boxer..., but sharing boxers with someone other than a relative or gf or significant other seems just a liitle odd and gross. I'm not sure why, but it's probably all mental and in my head.. Right?

Dareios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, When at high school and uni, I used to sneek in de lockerrooms. When I saw a pair of undies hanging, I got bone hard at once; could not resist it. Took several of them away and put them in my closet. It gave me a thrill knowing that a guy had worn them. I liked worn one, though not dirty ones (big difference). Worn for a day or so was ok. At home I jerked of in them. Was great.
Now, more than 20 years later, I still have a 'crush' on other peoples underwear. I still think it is hot to wear underwear and put your dick and nuts where another guy's nuts and dick have been. Mind though, I get more aroused from wearing strangers underwear than I am from wearing my boyfriend's underwear. I have the same with swimwear, It gives me a booner straight away.

Darieos

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to agree...not a big fan of sharing underwear....never been a commando kinda man here... however I have 'in a pinch' borrowed underwear once or twice in college (I think my roomate only wore briefs- ugh)

one 'exeception' to this rule-I have twins sons..I *know* that wear everything of each others (or worse, if you got one a certain shirt/coat/pants etc, you had to get 2 of them to save problems)