sharing with family

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by mikef, Mar 15, 2007.

1. mikef

mikef Member

Anyone ever shared their girl with dad or brother???

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

What's wrong with you, your girlfriend isn't a chocolate bar and sharing her sexually with your father or brother is verging on incest.

3. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

No.

But my younger brother's gf's have come on to me a time or two.

...OB

4. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Eeewwwww.

I don't even bring them home.

5. agnslz

Gold Member

6. D_alfreleeb

D_alfreleeb Member

I haven't ever shared, but I have to admit to having slept with my brother's girlfriend. It happened 2 years ago, we had a fling for a few weeks, before we decided it wasn't worth the pain we might cause. So we stopped, and they're still together. I dread him ever finding out though, I've never regretted anything more in my life.

7. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I gotta agree with SpoiledPrincess..not my scene.

8. lightninggirl

lightninggirl New Member

when i was separated i dated a guy from israel who was 10 years my junior. his brother who was my age came into town on vacation from israel, and we met up. he would talk about his brother in an idolising way, stating he was very gorgeous and "got all the women," and he really looked up to him. he joked around that that *i* would really like him because he was so gorgeous and smart, and i joked back about a brotherly 3some.

a few days later, we were all sitting around his apartment, eating and drinking, and the subject came up. the next thing you know, the older brother took me by the hand, asked, "who's the princess?" and led me to the bedroom. the only thing that i really noticed was the younger brother deferring to his older brother 100% of the time. he was usually VERY dominant and take-charge during sex, but with his brother there he was very quiet and low-key. honestly, that was the only 'weird' part for me. my boyfriend later commentd that there were times when he felt weird during the encounter, but overall he had a great time and apparently they still talk about it.

their older brother heard about it and said, "DAMN! too bad i'm married, or i would've been over in a heartbeat!" they are such a great-looking & hot set of brothers with very large cocks ... i don't think i would have turned away the 3rd one! ;)

Str8rcguy likes this.
  9. Beercanthick

Beercanthick New Member

Take my situation and then mold it in technical mechanical terms to the discussion of sharing with a family member.

There was a family of four brothers, let's call them the Johnsons (names will be the only ficticious part of this recounting). When I had the first brother during a three-way with my lover at the time during the early 90's, I knew nothing about the family - nothing about a bunch of brothers. D1, I'll call him, was just a trick. D1 and I played around on another occassion, but he seemed to have a drug problem and he dropped out of sight. Probably 5 years later, I was working a local LA film festival and this other volunteer and I hit it off real well. Snuck off and had car sex in the parking lot while the movie was screening. Little did I know it, but I was dealing with D2. We kinda dated and I kinda needed a room mate, so D2 looked like he was going to move in. But he changes his mind a week before and backs out. Still, he felt bad and told me he had a brother, (All together now...) - D3. D2 told me D3 was bi and he knew about us already - and was looking for a place. Soon, D3 was sitting in my living room, discussing moving in. Maybe we hit a joint, I don't remember, but once all the rent and respect stuff was out of the way, we hit about a three hour session. D3 was an actor, so money wasn't steady and a couple of months later he got another place. While he was there, I'd still hang out with him and his brother D2 from time to time. Once, they took me over to their brother's apt for that brother's b-day. The man was very heavy set and living with a woman. On the refrigerator was a picture of a very hot looking, athletic man in a swim suit at the beach. It was this brother in his twenties. And it was D1, back in the day, just as I remembered him. And I was stunned. I'd had all three (living) brothers in this one family. And everyone laughed about it. Here's what I offer to let you know it was real, a simple detail of genetics, I guess: They all stuttered. They said their dad did too.

Ok, great story, but what does it got to do with the thread? I guess D2 and D3 shared me, but there was no ick factor, just that male ego rush of being "the man". And beyond the sex aspect, I had warm friendships with them still.

10. Magic 8

Magic 8 New Member

I'm like Beercanthick, I've shared brothers before and not my own either.

11. davidjh7

Gold Member

"What would YOU do for a Klondike bar...." Sorry--coldn;t resist.:biggrin1:

12. azladd

azladd Active Member

Albums:
    No, but I had a roommate who did. He had just gotten back from a 6 month Med Cruise and his father came into town to greet the ship. We all went out, got VERY drunk and he brought a girl home. Supposedly she wanted both of them by the way she was flirting. They both fucked her on the living room floor. The next day , they bragged about it . I assumed they had a very close relationship because they were very much alike and def enjoyed going bar hopping together.

rd62624 and Lucius2s1 like this.
  13. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    a three year old thread that should have stayed buried!!!

14. nakedone

nakedone New Member

My wife told me that before we met she was fucking with a particular guy, then met his Dad and was attracted to him, so she let him fuck her too.

When the younger guy learned that his Dad was getting some of what he thought was his Pussy, he freaked out.

On the other side, she told of giving fucks to a father and son once. The son watched his Dad fuck her, then he fucked her too.

So, it can be either good or bad for a father and son to share a pussy, depending on how they see it.

Str8rcguy likes this.
  15. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  16. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

Nope. I have fantasized about twins tho :)

pure_zone22 likes this.
  17. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Never have. But. I had a very casual relationship with this guy. Very, very casual. We were friends who were fucking. Well, we were fucking, and became friends, but now we're tight as rubber for life. Very few people know me better than he does, and we're still friends long after the sex has ended. Anyway, while we were still fucking regularly, he introduced me to his father specifically because we had so much in common. We lived closer together than son and I did. I was a vegan, Father was a raw foodist. We both spent tons of time in Harlem every week. Father and son looked almost identical, but Father was hotter. I confessed to son that I had a huge crush on his dad. He just laughed and said he'd love it if I could steal his dad away from his current interest because "...that bitch crazy! I doubt you're insane enough to get his attention. He can't seem to get with anyone who can be led by anything other than pure emotion." He also said he knew his father was a richer, taller, refined-looking and chivalrous version of himself. He could understand pretty much anyone attracted to him also being attracted to his father.

His father took me out several times, but it was always platonic. I never got any date vibes off him. Hugging him was awkward (though that could have been because he was enormously tall- at least a foot taller than I am). Years later, I ran into him in a sporting goods store 200 miles from home. I was with my boyfriend (to whom I am now married) and he was with Miss Crazy. We ditched them for about 15 minutes and just rapped and shopped for bikes. Miss Crazy came along and we three shot the shit for half an hour. I did wonder if I could get them to my man's house and see if wine and good raw food take-out could spark something between the four of us, but then I remembered Miss Crazy was bat-shit nuts, and excused myself. My former lover's father will always be one of the ones that got away. LOL

18. B_kracker

B_kracker New Member

I gave a blow job to the dad of a buddy of mine .. he looked nothing like his son, the only way I found out was I picked my friend up at his parents home, and there was his dad, we made eye contact, introduced our selves and never talked about the bj..

Str8rcguy likes this.
  19. art

art
    Gold Member

My older brother and I dated the same girl, but not at the same time. (She liked me better...!)

20. AustinPA

AustinPA Member

I've posted about it before. My parents are divorced. A couple years ago my dad stayed with me for a while when he was relocating. I came home to find he had picked up a woman younger than me & he was fucking the shit out of her in the living room. I'm huge & I knew he had a bigger dick than I do but DAMN! They didn't stop so I got invited to join & she took us both on & during a break she called a friend of hers to come over too.

Str8rcguy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted