Sharing your wife?

CarlaM

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Recently my husband and I were discussing fantasies and he said one of his longest held fantasies was seeing me with another man (possibly even his friend). I thought this was kind of a strange fantasy, but since he admitted that one to me I've encountered many fellas here who like the idea as well. I was just wondering how common this fantasy is? Is it more of a threesome fantasy? Or a cuckold fantasy? How many have actually followed through and made it reality? How did it happen and who's idea was it to try it? I don't know that I could ever go through with it, but I'm encouraged that so many seem to share my husband's fantasy.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife and I have done this, both MFM threesomes (half a dozen times with me as one M and one of two different guys as the other M) and she has also gone solo with those guys and two others. We started at my urging because I thought it would be awesome and it was just that - awesome!

It's been a while since the last time but I would do it again in a heartbeat if the opportunity arose.

Upforitall129

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife and I used to do it a lot. It wasn't a cuckhold fantasy or anything like that. It was a regular threesome fantasy and we both really wanted to try it. We discussed the possibility for quite a while before actually trying it out. After talking about it, the hard part was finding a suitable candidate. It took a while, but we finally found someone. It ended up being a mutual friend of ours. Admittedly, the first time was a bit awkward at the beginning, but once we all relaxed, it turned out to be a great experience. My biggest worry was about how would everything be the next day. We talked about how we all felt and if this was something we would want to do again. We did. Needless to say, it happened several times after that and it was great every time.
My advice would be to make sure it something you BOTH want. Definitely don't rush in too fast. Take the time to properly do it right. Also, find the right person to invite in. If it's not comfortable, you're not going to have a good time.
And remember, something like this can drastically change a relationship, for good or bad. If you're not prepared to deal with any possible fallout, I wouldn't do it.

Hope this helps:)

A lot of good answers.

I have participated from both perspectives (the husband and the third).

In my opinion most times the husband actually wants to do it more than the wife/gf. The thing that always becomes complicated are the ulterior motives (same thing applies to the swing and swap) for some couples or partners.

It is also not for everyone and people need to respect that.

ukrepeater

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have been the invited guy with several couples. I always found that the wife was as keen as the husband, but maybe thats because I made sure (as far as I could) she was before I met them. Some hubbies just watch ( one just drank his beer) and others are active participants....if I can help fulfil their desires then everyones a winner.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For what it's worth, I was the other guy to a friend's wife when I was in college. We were all pretty good friends, but it was mainly his idea. He had a pretty small dick and wanted to give her a big cock, and watch it. He had seen me naked many times in the locker room after swimming together, but I don't think he fully realized that I was better than twice his length and girth when erect. Yes, his wife did enjoy getting fucked by me; she came quite a few times before I blew my load in her (she was on the pill). All of this was a little bit too much for my friend, who, although first really aroused by it and masturbating while watching us fuck, wound up weeping from it all. Within a few months not only were he and I no longer friends, but she wound up leaving him. That was my first and last time being somebody's bull. So, think twice before you go down this road, as it might lead you somewhere you wish you hadn't visited.

Upforitall129

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For what it's worth, I was the other guy to a friend's wife when I was in college. We were all pretty good friends, but it was mainly his idea. He had a pretty small dick and wanted to give her a big cock, and watch it. He had seen me naked many times in the locker room after swimming together, but I don't think he fully realized that I was better than twice his length and girth when erect. Yes, his wife did enjoy getting fucked by me; she came quite a few times before I blew my load in her (she was on the pill). All of this was a little bit too much for my friend, who, although first really aroused by it and masturbating while watching us fuck, wound up weeping from it all. Within a few months not only were he and I no longer friends, but she wound up leaving him. That was my first and last time being somebody's bull. So, think twice before you go down this road, as it might lead you somewhere you wish you hadn't visited.
Perfectly stated. I said something similar in an earlier post. Most people don't realize that there can be devastating fallout from this.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perfectly stated. I said something similar in an earlier post. Most people don't realize that there can be devastating fallout from this.

Except in your previous post you said for you that "it turned out to be a great experience." That was hardly the case for me and my married friends. But you're right, the tree might fall either way with this sort of thing.

Upforitall129

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Except in your previous post you said for you that "it turned out to be a great experience." That was hardly the case for me and my married friends. But you're right, the tree might fall either way with this sort of thing.
Yes, it turned out good for us. But I also stated in the second half about the risks. I replied to your post because it's a very accurate cautionary tale that the OP should be aware of.

Reactions: 6inchcock

elvid

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just wondering how common this fantasy is? Is it more of a threesome fantasy? Or a cuckold fantasy?

I would say that, of the MFM threesomes I've been invited to be part of, overwhelmingly they have been driven by the husband/boyfriend being bisexual to some extent. The guys usually frame it terms of "wanting to see their girlfriend with another guy" especially a bigger guy. When you discuss it with them, though, it almost always turns out to be really about the guy wanting to get close to another guy's cock, or see another guy's cock.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would say that, of the MFM threesomes I've been invited to be part of, overwhelmingly they have been driven by the husband/boyfriend being bisexual to some extent. The guys usually frame it terms of "wanting to see their girlfriend with another guy" especially a bigger guy. When you discuss it with them, though, it almost always turns out to be really about the guy wanting to get close to another guy's cock, or see another guy's cock.

I think it is more common than you think!

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been the 3rd in several MFM's. now, I am NOT big...in fact, all the guys were bigger than me, which in a way gave them nothing to worry about--at least as far as being 'out-cocked'- I just enjoy giving a woman pleasure so be it with my hands, mouth, or cock...it is all about her. (and yes, I'd been invited back)- I'm sorry to read about relationship and friendships being ruining over this. It takes a special person to be strong enough to share a spouse..and very strong/secure if that guest-cock is bigger.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been the 3rd in several MFM's. now, I am NOT big...in fact, all the guys were bigger than me, which in a way gave them nothing to worry about--at least as far as being 'out-cocked'- I just enjoy giving a woman pleasure so be it with my hands, mouth, or cock...it is all about her. (and yes, I'd been invited back)- I'm sorry to read about relationship and friendships being ruining over this. It takes a special person to be strong enough to share a spouse..and very strong/secure if that guest-cock is bigger.

I would think one could expect friends ships to be ruined with someone else fucking your wife !

Reactions: BigBen

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
w

Never done this, and don't think I would. There's definetly no going back once you see another dude pounding your woman, or her mouth around his cock. That image is there for eternity.

Reactions: ronin001