Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife fucks both of her ex husbands. She says they weren't very good as husbands, but they have always been good lovers.

Wow. I don't know which would bother me more. Yes I do. I would not want to hear they were good lovers. I would want to hearing I'm the best fuck she ever had.

Reactions: EricR

plano.jackn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife fucks one of her co-workers every month or two...usually when they have to travel for a meeting. I'm OK with it as long as she continues to tell me about it. He's bigger and better than me but a lousy husband/father so I'm not worried.

Reactions: amazzzed2

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since your wife seems to have experienced "group activities" in the past, how would she be with you proposing another woman joining you two? Just looking to help a brother out. :)

Sure thing, man. 'ppreciate it. :cool:

She'd go for it. As long as the other woman was her divorce attorney and she was joining us at a conference table in a courthouse. :p

And then....the anger leads to passion, and then the three of us decide to "work things out" on the table itself. Then the female judge walks in and says that she'll have to press charges unless she's allowed to join....and then then female bailiff comes in . . .

Reactions: deleted1488092

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sure thing, man. 'ppreciate it. :cool:

She'd go for it. As long as the other woman was her divorce attorney and she was joining us at a conference table in a courthouse. :p

And then....the anger leads to passion, and then the three of us decide to "work things out" on the table itself. Then the female judge walks in and says that she'll have to press charges unless she's allowed to join....and then then female bailiff comes in . . .

Quite the scene. I think you've thought this one out pretty well.

silk__nasty

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently my husband and I were discussing fantasies and he said one of his longest held fantasies was seeing me with another man (possibly even his friend). I thought this was kind of a strange fantasy, but since he admitted that one to me I've encountered many fellas here who like the idea as well. I was just wondering how common this fantasy is? Is it more of a threesome fantasy? Or a cuckold fantasy? How many have actually followed through and made it reality? How did it happen and who's idea was it to try it? I don't know that I could ever go through with it, but I'm encouraged that so many seem to share my husband's fantasy.
More common than one would think I'd have to say- been on both sides of the guys perpesepctive (sharing my chick and a beneficiary) both extremely exciting- if your husband seems already in a good mindset about 'things' I'd say go for it!

Cheers

silk__nasty

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been the 3rd in several MFM's. now, I am NOT big...in fact, all the guys were bigger than me, which in a way gave them nothing to worry about--at least as far as being 'out-cocked'- I just enjoy giving a woman pleasure so be it with my hands, mouth, or cock...it is all about her. (and yes, I'd been invited back)- I'm sorry to read about relationship and friendships being ruining over this. It takes a special person to be strong enough to share a spouse..and very strong/secure if that guest-cock is bigger.
Very much agreed- takes good vibes and a chill relationship by all 3 parties

silk__nasty

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been the invited guy with several couples. I always found that the wife was as keen as the husband, but maybe thats because I made sure (as far as I could) she was before I met them. Some hubbies just watch ( one just drank his beer) and others are active participants....if I can help fulfil their desires then everyones a winner.
The guy drinking his beer is me

Reactions: deleted468451

silk__nasty

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you all for your comments. It is a very interesting fantasy. I was concerned when he first raised this with me, but it doesn't seem uncommon. I will say some of the videos we've watched together have been very hot.
Wonder what ever came of this- update?

silk__nasty

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really interested . My GF fucks her ex and he cums inside her and then comes to me and we both have incredible orgasms and I wish he knew so he could join. Love her with CUM in her pussy
Not gonna lie that's pretty hot

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently my husband and I were discussing fantasies and he said one of his longest held fantasies was seeing me with another man (possibly even his friend). I thought this was kind of a strange fantasy, but since he admitted that one to me I've encountered many fellas here who like the idea as well. I was just wondering how common this fantasy is? Is it more of a threesome fantasy? Or a cuckold fantasy? How many have actually followed through and made it reality? How did it happen and who's idea was it to try it? I don't know that I could ever go through with it, but I'm encouraged that so many seem to share my husband's fantasy.
It has never really been a fantasy of mine to be in a MFM threesome or more-some. Or to see a woman with whom I'm in love, to be with anyone except me. (A fantasy of mine has always been a FMF or more, always me with multiple women, but that's not what you're asking about.)
The closest I ever came to a MFM was with a FWB. We were out with one of her other guy friends/lovers, and she wanted a threesome, and started to rub our crotches. Since we were away from anyone's home (on a secluded beach), and had no birth control/protection, I said no thanks, and it didn't go any further. I was so in lust with her, I probably would have gone through with it if we had condoms, but I could never do it with a wife or girlfriend.

Reactions: CarlaM

OlderNudistM

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes it does take special people with the right frame of mind to do this. Being nudists and in the lifestyle it still took a lot of communication and discussions in order to keep it all in the right frame of mind that it is all about the sex and the pleasure. Sharing her whether I am there or not is always stimulating and enjoyable. Regardless of how big I am there always seems to be someone slightly bigger or thicker so I never compare or claim anything. She can only take so many inches before the dick bottoms out and pain sets in. We've had ruined friendships over this as well and seen friendships destroyed. I went down this road as a favor to a handicapped good friend of mine who could not pleasure his wife no longer. Wheelchair bound for life recently, after 20+ years of marriage, she had not had sex in 2 years. After several times of being with her, yes he was there, he did not realize that seeing her with another man would destroy him which in turn ended there marriage. I should have said NO but I'm sure he would have asked someone else knowing him. As long as my wife and I are good with it, I will continue to share her from time to time.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope. Not here. I had plenty of twisted fantasies of things we could do to/for/with each other, but never with someone else.

Me too. I could not give myself to any one else. Me and my wife totally share each other we do to/for/with ourselves and we are open to anything new we come up with.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

if you go through wit it consider me !

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I've never married. But I can't count the number of times over many, many years (decades really) where I've been approached to do a 3sum with a couple where the husband/boyfriend just watches or after an evening/night with me, he finally gets a turn.

But for me...the thing is this. I don't always accept. Probably most of the time I don't accept for intercourse...but maybe let her play with mine while the husband/boyfriend watches. Several reasons I decline out right...politely though. First I am not attracted to the lady, or the couple appear to be to some how or other not "my cup of tea". And since condoms don't work well with me, every one has to get a current blood test..(lots of those 24 hour walk in clinics now do blood tests whilst you wait...for a hefty fee...and I get a test to so everyone is comfortable). And some couples balk at that....so I say no thank you but thank you for asking.

And if the couple seems like the guy is not at all sure about this...at any point...even when I am about to try to work myself inside...I have learned to just politely call it off and leave. It will not end good and be fun for all if I continue. I've seen tears fall for goodness sakes. And in my experiences, no matter how much the woman wants to try to have sex with me, no matter how excited she is initially, if her husband/boyfriend goes all second thoughts and regrets on her...the woman freaks up mentally, pussy gets closed, and a possible good time is ruined because the mood is ruined. Can't get it back that night...and maybe...likely..never. Only a very few times has that happened and I was talked in to another visit another time and I accepted. And everyone one of those times I recall, the ladies all were hot to me, had their own huge pussy all stretched out and experienced from children/their husbands own monster dick, and they were looking for the experience of even...more.

Emotions for couples in their first time with another guy with a big hose are always potential minefields. But sometimes it is the BEST.