Sharing your wife?

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife fucks both of her ex husbands. She says they weren't very good as husbands, but they have always been good lovers.

I have met a LOT of women who on the side, from time to time, fuck their ex's. And just as many men who also fuck their ex's from time to time. I know one guy .who has been married nine times. Nearly all of his 8 ex's still fuck him...some occasionally, and some almost every week. His wife knows...because he did it with all his ex's when he was married to each of them. But he has a truly legendary monstrous horse cock and he's slowed down now but he is still a five or six times a day stud. And he is 70ish.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not married but I've been approached by couples on many occasions either to act as a bull in a cuck dynamic or while swapping on the swing scene with FWB of mine, so it doesn't seem too uncommon a practice/fantasy.

I've never really questioned how it affects marriages, I guess if they were not fully comfortable with it, they should not have actively seek to fulfil the experience in the first place. I have noticed in many experiences the husband/partner been somewhat intimidated/uneasy in my presence during, although it wasn't something I put too much thought into at the time (as I would have been preoccupied with fucking their partner). Certainly it always seemed all involved enjoyed themselves, maybe I suspect the wife more so than the husband, but certainly everyone initially said so at the time, I guess what conversations happen within the realtionship after the event are for the couple to discuss.

If I was married, I'm quite sure I'd be comfortable with 'sharing/swapping' as long as my wife was definitely comfortable with the lifestyle. Although I guess that is easier for me to say having already participated in swapping with FWBs on the scene and never swapped or come across with any guy that's made me question my size/skill/prowess/manhood.

Reactions: BigBen

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have met a LOT of women who on the side, from time to time, fuck their ex's. And just as many men who also fuck their ex's from time to time. I know one guy .who has been married nine times. Nearly all of his 8 ex's still fuck him...some occasionally, and some almost every week. His wife knows...because he did it with all his ex's when he was married to each of them. But he has a truly legendary monstrous horse cock and he's slowed down now but he is still a five or six times a day stud. And he is 70ish.
Wow! That's amazing!

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently my husband and I were discussing fantasies and he said one of his longest held fantasies was seeing me with another man (possibly even his friend). I thought this was kind of a strange fantasy, but since he admitted that one to me I've encountered many fellas here who like the idea as well. I was just wondering how common this fantasy is? Is it more of a threesome fantasy? Or a cuckold fantasy? How many have actually followed through and made it reality? How did it happen and who's idea was it to try it? I don't know that I could ever go through with it, but I'm encouraged that so many seem to share my husband's fantasy.
Hi CarlaM, myself and my wife often swing, mostly just for couples who want the huge dick experience and sometimes with other couples where the guy is hung too, just depends. I've also played bull with a few couples where her guy is cuck, great fun!
We are just very open minded and enjoy new and fresh sexual experiences and partners, although mostly oriented around me being extremely well hung we sometimes indulge in all sorts of fantasy and kinks.
It's really good fun! All I would say is if your husband wants to share you with a very well hung guy then make sure he's sure, we've been with a few couples that said they wanted the huge dick experience (more so the woman) and afterwards the guy has felt so upset, inferior and insecure that it's been the demise of their relationship. But apart from those who didn't think it through properly it's awesome.

Reactions: amazzzed2

Joboo6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had been in about a dozen or more MFMs and enjoyed them at the time but preferred one on one. My wife says she had never been in a 3 way of any type.
About two years into our marriage a friend from college was staying with us and we all got high and did some ludes(1983). We ended up fooling around, it started innocently but quickly escalated. On the one hand it was the most erotic sex ever and on the other it was humiliating. His penis was a good deal larger in every way than my small to average. She was obviously thrilled when she saw it and even more so as things developed. She had several orgasms in a very short period of time, I mean he made her come 3 times in about 10-15 minutes and they weren't her normal orgasms. Of course I came almost immediately once she was off him and on me. It went on several times that night and when I awoke the next day sober I found her in the guest room fucking him again, sober. I was 26 at the time and the event really effected my confidence. Once he was gone and we returned to our normal sexual relationship I couldn't last a minute. I could not get the image and sounds out of my head that she made while he fucked her. It would get me so excited I couldn't keep from cumming. So many years later it still gets me hard thinking about it.

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This..like many things in a relationship is based on communication. I have been the third and sometimes the husband. I always give the go ahead or no go. If it's her idea its all good to go. Part of the time she arranged it for herself and a few times she's "volunteered"me for a threesome with some friends of hers...lol. Always communicate.

D

deleted969111

Thank you all for your comments. It is a very interesting fantasy. I was concerned when he first raised this with me, but it doesn't seem uncommon. I will say some of the videos we've watched together have been very hot.

I was the accidental bull with my little FWB

I didn’t know she was unhappy with her husbands fucking until she started talking about how much better I was.

Ate pussy better , much more and longer foreplay.

My bigger and harder cock. (Her big beauty)

Lasted much longer.

Hearing her say things like this really turned me on.

I've never been married. I don't know if I ever will be. But if I were to be married, I wouldn't share my wife. I wouldn't swing. I wouldn't want to watch another man fuck my wife. I don't want to fuck another man's wife or girlfriend. Quite frankly, I think it's disgusting. I would be loyal and faithful to my wife, and I would want my wife to do that same. But that's just me.

Reactions: EricR

I cannot agree with me sharing me wife. Afterall, she is sharing herself.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cannot agree with me sharing me wife. Afterall, she is sharing herself.

Excellent point....I have heard that thought...many times...in some what different fashion/words...stated by other men when discussing their spouses sexual adventures with other men. A few memorable times...well...they have all been "memorable"...LOL...the husband, with their own big...huge...enormous...gigantic horse cock, said that they met their wife because the woman had wanted to fuck them and eventually left a prior big cocked husband to be with them because they had the bigger and more virile cock...better sex....so they understood if their wife wanted to try the fun with someone even larger and more virile than they were...

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I have never been married but with all fantacies be careful sometimes what you imagine and how it goes do not sync up and sometimes the reality of something even if it IS what you imagined isn't somthing you really wanted just something you liked thinking about

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve enjoyed many MFMs, but really have only been in 2 cuck situations. Both times I did know know it would happen and thought it would just be regular MFM. While I let my ego be stroked by the wife’s comments as she humiliated her man, in general I did not feel good about it.

nicnic

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not into it. If she wants sex, why would I waste her horny mood on somebody else? She's mine and I'm hers.

Reactions: EricR
D

deleted1488092

On the subject of whether I would share a regular partner, the only answer has to be it depends...on her, the other person or people and the circumstances...I have shared an ex in mmf and mfm...she liked boys and gals...and while not bi, I was cool with the guy being around, his cock was a bit smaller than mine, but good sized, so guess that helped me not
to feel outdone on that front at least...and she mainly wanted a cock to suck while I fucked her...we had agreed we would do both...and can only say that watching her with another woman was worth having the mmf..and that was fine really...as she told me after I was still the best she had ever had...we did each a handful of times if that...it was all fine and fun, and no hard feelings about the hard feelings.

The other sides of the four sided coin ;-) are cuck or straight or bi couple mmf or the hubby can't anymore..can't think of more...have experienced three but not bi as not my thing...

1. Hubby can't anymore - A couple of simliar couple experiences...in main case I know he struggles with it but he cannot get an erection anymore so he gave his wife permission to take a lover...on grounds she promised not to leave him. She is such a lovely lady she would not anyway..he was never really there (in fact overseas for much of the time), so not cucky at all, though she did say I am considerably bigger than he was when he could rise to it. She did say part way through that it was meant to be a fling but she had fallen for me more than she had thought she would...but we are grown ups...we had lovely times...she had to move abroad with him for the climate, and we may see again, or not..but it was as cool and pleasant as probably could be. I met him a few times and he was very gracious. She did not tell him the details and he did not ask..so she did not rub in that she was fonder of me than he may have liked.

2. Cuck..done couple of times with couple of couples. From what I have heard it is most often the hubbies or male partner who initiates...but often the woman takes to like a duck to water...I guess as mentioned before some women really do derive extra/more satisfaction from a big cock - lady in story 1 said it makes her feel like she is with a stronger more virile guy and that turns her on.

In one case however it became clear that either hubby had wanted and then realised not, or she had initiated and pushed him. As he sat watching and sort of playing with himself in the corner, she got more aroused and as I started to enter her moans were loud...he got up with huffy noises and stomped out, slamming the door. Well this kind of put me of my stride...I said I was not comfortable, but at this stage she wanted me to finish her off so to speak... I tried and she did orgasm, but I did not, and suffice to say did not return.

In case study two :) Completely different. Super relaxed couple...no edge...apparently his main thing was it turned him on to see other guys attracted to and excited by her...it was maybe not heavy cuck...as in no real humiliation...but he did say a few times to her...look at that big cock going inside you, and she would respond enthusiastically..and she said a few times how good it was feeling and told him to look at one point...he just laid back and played with himself happily most of the time..he assured me it was nothing bi on his part...just pleasure for his good lady and that they are strong together ad still have lots of good 12 1 sex so he has no problem sharing. I do not suggest this is the most common scenario!

3. Straight mmf...not much to say really except fine if both guys not wanting each other...some equality of bod/cock to avoid jealousies...fair shares...safe! ...and no stupid games behind backs...def would not want my missus off fucking someone else alone and coming back and showing me pics or describing what went on...but as long as comfortable she is 'with' me, and if I am not comfortable she will back me up,,,what;s to stop!

Reactions: P.J.9

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I shared some fuck buddies with a friend. It was nice, I was about 20 and she commented about a friend that was a couple of years younger than me, saying he was cute. I just kind of blurted back, “so you want to fuck him?” She wanted to have 3way and it was great. It was like she was in lust for both of us after that, my only vaginal dp.

D

deleted5700751

i have a stag/vixen fantasy about sharing my wife for another man to enjoy how good she is and for her to be pleasured differently as long as it was in front of me. i would absolutely love to go through with it and she knows it but doesnt agree.

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I posted this in a similar thread but thought I would because it still gets me hard. We don't actively look for guys but occasionally an opportunity presents itself.

On our last trip to the Bahamas we took an excursion and the young black guide was flirting with my wife the whole time. Short end was she said she would like to test his stamina but was not worried about his size as she was able now to handle mine better. She is rather petite.

It was not a cuck thing but he was told I would be present for safety. So I'm in the bathroom once he shows up and I hear OMG, he is huge. I swear his cock must have been half way to his knees and fat too. Once he mounted her from behind he roasted her non-stop. Her moans eventually turned to groans. He went so long and hard the first time she couldn't handle a second.

She was swollen and red basically raw from the marathon. So much she spent the next day soaking as she said it was uncomfortable to walk. She said he nearly pulled her hair out he was thrusting so hard.

So while its not regular she does enjoy exploring.