Sharing

HotCock007: Hi All, was just wondering how many swingers, if any, are here?

ceg1526: Just the three - sometimes one goes to the right and the other two boys go to the left, sometimes all three swing in the same direction.

Ceg

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=ceg1526 link=board=meetgreet;num=1045134085;start=0#1 date=02/13/03 at 10:47:17]Just the three - sometimes one goes to the right and the other two boys go to the left, sometimes all three swing in the same direction.

Ceg[/quote]
:D :D :D :D :D

HotCock007: Thanks Ceg !!!! That Gave me quite a laugh!! But unfortunatly your on the wrong track! My wife and I (but I, mostly!) have been thinking of attending swingers parties. So many questions concerning a first time couple with a well endowed male have sprung into my girls mind!!!! We were hoping other couples with well hung men could tell us of their experiences at these events. Any advise from other couples would be much appreciated!!!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The few people I've talked to who go in for this type of thing have told me that MMF threesomes are generally frowned upon by the "Swingers' Community". MFF ménages-à-trois are common and acceptable, but any idea that two men might touch each other sexually is taboo. Strange, isn't it?

aussiechick63: Unfortunately a lot of men are homophobes due to the way society has raised them. That and the threat of a beating by their fathers if they even mentioned the word gay was usually enough to keep most males straight.

Sorry Hot, I got totally off your topic there.

By the way there are a few swingers clubs here in Brisbane that I have been invited to. I haven't been to any yet. If you need more info I can find out about it from a friend for you. Just let me know.

HotCock007: Hey Aussie thanks we would love to hear from you (me mostly!) about swinging venues in Bris, any help will be greatly appreciated!

sammygirly: ...wonders if I'm the only one noticing that the swinging is (mostly) for him?....

AnonyMs: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1045134085;start=0#7 date=02/19/03 at 05:10:51]...wonders if I'm the only one noticing that the swinging is (mostly) for him?....[/quote]
Dearest girl: It almost always is.... doncha think?

sammygirly: Well no darling, actually - as a bisexual girly, I would be willing to bring another girl in for play....

BUT - in this case, it just seems that this is something HE wants, not necessarily something SHE wants. Am I reading this wrong?

HotCock007: Actually Sammy my girl is bi curious (she has kissed and more with other females but has never had full on sexuall experiences with other women.) Her reservations about attending swingers parties only concern unwanted attention from other males, and although you may not believe me, this dosnt concern me as I firmly believe that what is good for the goose is good for the gander. The reason that I say that swinging has been mostly my idea is simpley because I was the one to broach the subject, and my wife has admitted that the idea never really entered her head until I suggested it. So Sammy you are not completely right in your analysis of mine, and my girls interest in attending swingers parties, however any experiences good or bad that you would care to reveal would be of great interest to both my wife and I.

sammygirly: Thanks for the clarification :)

There's nothing wrong with experimentation and variety is the spice of life after all so, if she is willing to give it a try then I wish you luck. My suggestion might be two things - make sure she's not doing this simply because she thinks you need it. You say she's never thought about it until you brought it up - so it might not be something she's really ready to jump two feet into...it's amazingly hard to judge prehand what emotions will come up suddenly. Because of that - my second suggestion is to take it slower. Instead of leaping into swinger parties - try to find a girl you know, or a couple you know for a more intimate and private experience to begin with....and then work your way into parties.

Just don't be surprised if feelings of jealousy pop up...or inadequecies....or sudden shyness....even some anger...

-and I'm talking on both sides-

Swinging isn't for the faint of heart - and both parts of the couple NEED to be secure for it to work. Just make sure you've talked it out and explored things emotionally before you leap into the physical side.

Best of luck!

HotCock007: Thankyou Sammy for the good advice. It is most appreciated by us both!! We have both thought long and hard about the concequences of attending swingers parties but feel we would benefit more from the advice of other people. So thank you again Sammy!
We would still appreciate more advice based on experience from other members.

thefrench_h: I'm not married, but I experience quite regularly swinging with a very nice couple. I generally start alone with the lady, and her husband join us at the end (taking the pics and videos before)

We had also a recent session with an other well-endowed guy, terrific night for her and us :)

Some pics : http://shaolynne.free.fr/chambre3.htm

and also in chambre1.htm and chambre7.htm

There are plenty of other nice pics on her website.

H.

m17in3: [quote author=thefrench_h link=board=meetgreet;num=1045134085;start=0#13 date=02/21/03 at 02:59:15]Some pics : http://shaolynne.free.fr/chambre3.htm

and also in chambre1.htm and chambre7.htm

There are plenty of other nice pics on her website.[/quote]

Gorgeous woman and big cocks : great site ! ::)

HotCock007: Well I guess there are not that many adventurous people here! Except for you H!! I wonder why?

GsBanana: My wife and I are young swingers and my penis size is not the motivating factor for us being swingers. That said I do feel like we get a little more attention as a couple because of my size (which is fun), but not nearly as much as we do because my wife is very attractive.

Also I have had couples ask me to join them (MMF) (males being str8) because of my size.

In both cases, I(we) really enjoy swinging.

awellhungboi: I've been in MMF and FFM 3somes and group sex before but I don't really consider myself a 'swinger.' But if a good offer comes along I'll usually take it :D

Seems like issues of jealousy, possessiveness, etc. do come up a lot, though. There was this girl I had been fucking for a while and she really wanted me to join her and her boyfriend. I said sure. He said, "okay," and it was fun, but she told me that he had said to her later that he was "intimidated" by my size. (I was about twice as large as he was) And I was like, "Well I was intimidated by the fact that you're still in love with him and not me." She soon grew tired of our immature whining and dumped us both. C'est la vie.

HotCock007: Yeah Jealousy worries us a lot too, not jealousy between us as a couple but jealousies with other couples or singles that havent thought this through properly. I for one dont want to get into any fights with a jealous husband, and my girl worries about people getting too attached to one of us. We both agree that love is not sex, and sex is not the whole basis of a lasting relationship.