Sharon Stone

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With Sorcerer stepping into the breach for sexy Demi Moore, and the upcoming release of Basic Instinct II, I feel like bringing up my favorite actress: Sharon Stone. I'd not want to fuck her, but I'm sure she'd not mind to put heads together with me over some drinks, exchanging some girls' talk.

Who'd like to "do things" with, or to, her?

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
:hitit:hard. She is one sultry bitch. She may be aging but Hollywood magic will take care of that.

I think her original Basic Instinct part may be the sexiest female role of all time.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, she's cool, and I'm not partial to blondes. They get a bad rap, but I still find it hard to think of a blonde as sultry. She manages that, and her voice is great. Count me in for coffee and conversation.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any time, anywhere........she can do anything she wants to me. That lady makes my 20% stand up and take notice. whew.

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw 16 blocks last night and they had that preview. Must say she is looking very good. I'd give her a go

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She looked her best in Sliver. Something about that Hairdo and her sweaty
sex scenes with whatever Baldwin brother.
And yes, I'd do her ten ways from sunday

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10.5andproudofit said:
i liked her in tombstone. nothing is sexier then a woman who can kill ya :)

That's a roger! For some reason Sharon Stone was not a big draw for me until Tombstone. Maybe its babes with guns or something. But she was smoking in that movie.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
JustAsking said:
That's a roger! For some reason Sharon Stone was not a big draw for me until Tombstone. Maybe its babes with guns or something. But she was smoking in that movie.

She was in Tombstone? I thought she was just in that awful remake of "The Quick and the Dead" (although she did look kinda sexy in that... the gun thing, yup, yup).

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Am I the only person who thinks she is getting a little disoriented and crazy over the last few years??
She was also in "If These Walls Could Talk 2" and that was my first lesbian themed film. I didn't mind it.. it was nice to see all those breast-es-ess
But I haven't really liked anything she did since Basic Instinct.
However, she can blow me if she wants to:rolleyes:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
Blasphemy

The first time I watched "Basic Instinct" was with my ex. She turned me on so much we actually fucked twice before the movie was over. Yes, we had to rewind.

I'd like her to grind her high heel into my chest and say bitchy things to me.

Okay, let me rephrase that, my taste in WOMEN tends more towards the brunettes and redheads, Bettie Page amazon girls. MEN are a different story entirely...

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Yeah, she's cool, and I'm not partial to blondes. They get a bad rap, but I still find it hard to think of a blonde as sultry. She manages that, and her voice is great. Count me in for coffee and conversation.

Come on, only coffee? Baby, we're having drinks!

As a brunette myself, I'm amazed at the number of men who prefer brunettes over blondes. But consider having the chance of having sex with the woman who played the probably most daring and most sexy legs-crossing in the movie business.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
jeff black said:
Am I the only person who thinks she is getting a little disoriented and crazy over the last few years??
She was also in "If These Walls Could Talk 2" and that was my first lesbian themed film. I didn't mind it.. it was nice to see all those breast-es-ess
But I haven't really liked anything she did since Basic Instinct.
However, she can blow me if she wants to:rolleyes:

Crazy bitches are the best fucks.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rob_just_rob said:
She was in Tombstone? I thought she was just in that awful remake of "The Quick and the Dead" (although she did look kinda sexy in that... the gun thing, yup, yup).

No sorry. You are right. Its The Quick and The Dead I was thinking of. Sharon Stone, Gene Hackman, Russell Crowe, etc. Awesome movie.