Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys I need help! It s been occurring to me every time I ejaculate... just as soon as orgasm contractions set down my perineum pulses with these sharp stabs . They may be 4 or 5 stabs sometimes sharper sometimes duller. I m really concerned as I m sure it has to do with my prostate.. Apart from my fear of having HIV , the other cause may be the fact that I m not draining my prostate very often as of lately... anybody in my shoes???

TD_Ninja89

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude you need to get it checked out. No one here on this site will give you a better answer than your doctor. Yeah it may seem embarrassing but when it comes to your manhood you need to make sure its all good man! Hope you go, for your own sake.

Reactions: sangheili90

Guys I need help! It s been occurring to me every time I ejaculate... just as soon as orgasm contractions set down my perineum pulses with these sharp stabs . They may be 4 or 5 stabs sometimes sharper sometimes duller. I m really concerned as I m sure it has to do with my prostate.. Apart from my fear of having HIV , the other cause may be the fact that I m not draining my prostate very often as of lately... anybody in my shoes???
It would be best to go see a doctor, good luck! ;)

D

deleted972421

Also, what's all this talk about "draining the prostate?" The prostate is a muscle, there's no "draining" involved when you ejaculate.

umdoistressilvaquatro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Could be prostatitis. I have to say that draining your prostate unfortunately won't be enough, if you have what I think you have you are going to need antibiotics.
It is definitely not a symptom of HIV though.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Reactions: W/In 1 Stand Dev

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yah the prostate makes its own fluids, its not like a bicep.

You could try auto prostate massage with your finger, lube up and squat and try to gently touch/push on your prostate. You'll know it when you find it, the feeling is unique. If it hurts when you do that you should for sure see a doctor. I'd see one anyway, even if you don't try to massage yourself, but it could help.

umdoistressilvaquatro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yah the prostate makes its own fluids, its not like a bicep.

You could try auto prostate massage with your finger, lube up and squat and try to gently touch/push on your prostate. You'll know it when you find it, the feeling is unique. If it hurts when you do that you should for sure see a doctor. I'd see one anyway, even if you don't try to massage yourself, but it could help.
Prostatitis of infectious cause can complicate into sepsis when massaged.