Shaun Royer bodybuilder and power lifter has passed

DerrickRigg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just wanted buddies to know that my buddy Shaun Royer passed in August last year.

The former bodybuilder and power lifter started out lifting at 130 lbs after high school and went on to be a 365 lb. power lifter. Shaun and the late bodybuilde Rich Piana have a You Tube video discussing bodybuilding and Shaun's 25 inch bis.

Shaun and I met at the gym and asked me why I don't grow bigger than the 235 lbs. at 6'2" I was . I had a day job and also a stripper 2-3 nights a week to cover my bodybuilding costs. The club I was working limited guys weight to 235 lbs because the didn't want extreme size guys. He had buddies in dance and the got me night job at another club where I could be a freak bodybuilder. Keeping down my size for so long and being able to grow Meade me happy. He came out to see me months later and I grew to 250 lbs. and loved being a beast. Shaun was happy for me but he teased me about being a white bodybuilder that can't dance. We had a good laugh about that.

Rest in peace, Shaun. You made your mark in this life with your music and helping youth in Tecas and California break into the music field. You will be so missed.

Reactions: CUBE

DavidGoliath

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey buddy,

I am sorry for you losing a friend.

Yeah, I remember you performing in clubs. Was LOL when you mentioned what your buddy said about your dancing. Most bodybuilders size does affect their dancing.

But you were so much fun. Like a walking erection and the scent of tester one and citrus. Miss you buddy.