Shave for bachelor party?

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agreed on the heads-up: maybe the guys are gonna strip him and clingwrap his chest to a tree trunk and then perform some sort of goofy male bonding ritual on him...

it makes the mind wonder, doesn't it?

I wonder if we'll get to hear what really happened.

I'm looking forward to the details!

Greetings from Golden Valley, mplsingleguy.

nydodgersfan

Experimental Member
Media
I've been to a few bachelor parties where someone or a few people end up getting sucked or jerked by a dancer in front of the crowd, and once it was the groom. The strippers took off his clothes in a chair and stroked him until he got hard, then they left! Honestly, I can't remember if he was groomed or not, but it does make your unit look bigger, so maybe his buddy is trying to prevent him embarassemnt.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wha...what are you saying? You don't mean...
(although it would be better than him poking it into the stripper or other ladies at the party)
:eek:No, it wouldn't. Unless he has a really understanding fiancee that is exatly the type of thing that if it gets out can cancel a wedding.

I appreciate furry balls......suck and floss at the same time
Eeeww! I just had the most awful mental image. :yuck:

And no best man wants to be tonguing stubble.
:yikes: I'm speechless.

i say bring the razor and shaving cream and let the stripper do what she wants with the cock and balls.

that would be something to see lol
Do all men trust their dangly bits to a complete stranger to shave? :confused:

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's close enough shaved... but shouldn't you be shaved for the honeymoon, not the bachelor's party? I mean, really?
Oh, no... not the honeymoon...
... for the honeymoon, I heard they do "sugaring".... Not quite hot was, but a sugar-based mess that's heated up, and does the same thing as waxing... Hope the ass isn't too sensitive... (I Think one of the main components is honey... Spread out on the ass, and RIP.. there goes the hair... hence, then name honeymoon)

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:eek:No, it wouldn't. Unless he has a really understanding fiancee that is exatly the type of thing that if it gets out can cancel a wedding.
I just figured it would be somewhat cleaner if he let his pal give him head instead of him having sex with a woman other than his bride-to-be. (I believe that would address the OP's 1% gay status as well). So you're saying that if he has sex with the stripper this is better than getting blown by his feeble minded cock-obsessed friend Harvey? Or would both of these scenarios end the nuptials?

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, no... not the honeymoon...
... for the honeymoon, I heard they do "sugaring".... Not quite hot was, but a sugar-based mess that's heated up, and does the same thing as waxing... Hope the ass isn't too sensitive... (I Think one of the main components is honey... Spread out on the ass, and RIP.. there goes the hair... hence, then name honeymoon)

LOL I'll never think of a man's ass the same way

What I want to know is how the bachelor party and honeymoon went??? It's been plenty long enough, give up the details.

chrimbo

1st Like
Media
Haha... tis probably good advice. A typical batchelor party / stag do in the UK will involve getting the stag blind drink, stripping him naked and tying him to a tree somewhere.

Given that there is always plenty of photo evidence taken, you wanna be looking your best... certainly had a good trim before my one ;-)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just figured it would be somewhat cleaner if he let his pal give him head instead of him having sex with a woman other than his bride-to-be. (I believe that would address the OP's 1% gay status as well). So you're saying that if he has sex with the stripper this is better than getting blown by his feeble minded cock-obsessed friend Harvey? Or would both of these scenarios end the nuptials?
Both scenarios would end the nuptials. Many a bride-to-be has cancelled her wedding after finding out her intended fucked her maid-of-honor the night before the wedding.

Swordie

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
THAT'S why its called a BACHELOR (or bachelorette) party and NOT a "Let's tell u'r fiance" party... It represents u'r last party of singledom (in theory) BEFORE u vow to Cherish and hold in sickness and health, blah blah, blah....

VOWS are taken on the wedding day, which is usually subsequent to the BACHELOR party...

Thats why there IS a BACHELOR party!

So lighten up everyone, have a good time, groom u'r junk AND JUST HAVE FUN!