Shave my balls

D_Trip_Delight_Fantastic

Just Browsing
Media
I just shaved my balls and I like the feel when I'm dressed as my underwear touches them. So I thought maybe I should shave everything and have a great feeling down there?
I have a hairy chest and stomach and don't really want to be shaving top to bottom regularly. with summer coming on and going to public pools and campgrounds I'm sure I'd get some weird looks having a shaved cock and hairy body! lol

If I were you I'd only shave my cock and balls, not the surrounding area, and keep my stomach and chest as they are. What's wrong with that?

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I were you I'd only shave my cock and balls, not the surrounding area, and keep my stomach and chest as they are. What's wrong with that?

I agree. At first I did it just for kicks now I keep it clean for the Mrs. Figure if I'm going to ask her to stay there for a while it might as well be smooth and smell nice. Hair down there causes too much sweating for my liking. But I'll never ever shave my chest again. Tried it, itched like crazy never again. (Buds talked me into it saying that girls liked it. I was very young lol)

tanguy21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yea just shave your balls and cock. id trim everything else tho. Thats what i do