Shave or not to shave

dsxskier87

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive reached that point where I need to decide whether or not I should shave. Ive been clean shaven maybe 80% of the time, and now Im a little bored with it. I like the clean shaven look, and dont really appreciate a lot of hair. But I want to change up my 'style,' if that makes sense.
Any suggestions? Ive plenty of pictures if you need to look in order to come up with ideas.
Thanks, your ideas and feedback are appreciated.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
You're nice & smooth everywhere else, so clean shaven down there looks good on you. I'm always a bit bemused by guys who are hairy elsewhere & completely shave their bush.

My vote would be for neatly trimmed bush; shave, wax or pluck the base of your cock & balls... Not very exciting, but looks nice.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you're not a very hairy person - sort of like me. I say shave it all off and see if you like it. I never went back. But if this is your first time, DO NOT shave. You'll hate it and never try again. I would use VEET cream. Trim your hair down short and apply VEET per instructions. Wait about 5 to 7 minutes and jump in the shower and scrape off the hair. You'll be smooth for about a full week.

dsxskier87

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shaving is nothing new to me. Ive been shaved clean for a very long time now. Just thinking about changing it up, having some hair now. Would have to be neatly trimmed. No significant bush for me.

topnmale06

1st Like
Media
cock looks great shaved. If you want to wear pubes, get some toupee glue n use your head hair or hair from pits or hole, play around then use the glue remover when u want it bald

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
A subtle hint?

Hmm... given the shape of the nether regions, an upward pointing arrow wouldn't fit quite so well.

I still prefer the star idea. I'd try it myself if everywhere else on me was smooth.

If you're feeling Essexy, you could always pejazzle...

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
shaving itches like hell when stubble grows back. I just shave the balls and hair on the shaft.

Try plucked balls. It doesn't involve the pain of waxing, the burning of Immac/Veet or the possible nicks of shaving. They don't get itchy afterwards & the hairs grow in very fine, so better for oral than shaved or Immac-ed...

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
just shave around the base and also your balls and just trim the main patch of hair.I think it looks best like this