shave or not to shave?

true kenshin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I am thinking of should i shave or not? Women what do you think? Would you rather have your man shaven completly or just have the hair there. I for one am doing it to make it look bigger even though my girlfriend days im more than big enough looking (8x5) but I don't think it looks that big. So if you can express your feelings on like whether I should shave or should I not and why. Please and thank you!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO shaven male genitals look vile, like the last turkey in the shop on xmas eve!!!

Having said that, it only applies to white guys, black guys can get away with it.... but if you're very white, do NOT shave your meat and 2 veg!!

true kenshin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO shaven male genitals look vile, like the last turkey in the shop on xmas eve!!!

Having said that, it only applies to white guys, black guys can get away with it.... but if you're very white, do NOT shave your meat and 2 veg!!

ok well then i guess i can get away with it cuz I'm black.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Shorten the length of the hair and trim around the edges taking the hair off your balls, inner thigh and off the shaft if any.. There are plenty of good examples in the gallery of good grooming

DO NOT shave it all off..personally i find it looks good in pictures but on a man in the flesh isnt that much of a turn on (sorry guys)

No names mentioned for member anonymity

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If your pubes are peasy, shave them completely off, they look disgusting. If "peasy" is not in your vernacular, people of your ethnicity are not subject to this horror.

Otherwise, shave the shaft and keep it smooth, same for the balls, and as for the bush, trim it and shape it. I'm of the opinion that bald pubes are weird looking.

But not as weird looking as peasy pubic hair...

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
SHAVE IT ALL, EVEN THE BALLS. And even if you don't want to shave, at least trim. This is common courtesy in today's world. NO ONE wants a mouth full of anyone's pubes. Unless you're like, 50 or something and screwed in the 70's.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Shave....? wax it off, suck it up and get rid of the hair around it by waxing, shave your cock and balls if you want.. Waxing lasts longer, and you don't get as bad of an itch, or razr burn.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Shave....? wax it off, suck it up and get rid of the hair around it by waxing, shave your cock and balls if you want.. Waxing lasts longer, and you don't get as bad of an itch, or razr burn.

I've been toying with the idea of having a full Brazilian done for a couple of months now. Any of the fellas here ever been down this road before?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are Black the pubes got to go!

Especially if they have a beady ball appearance or are ultra-coarse. Your lover does not want to get beard burn when going down on you.

DO NOT WAX!! It hurts like hell. Shave carefully!
If you don't own an electric razor I recommend the disposable Noxema Bikini Shaver, there is a pic in my gallery.

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer to trim. I don't like the feeling of being fully shaved(I have tried it...prickly!!) and the lady friends I've had didn't like the fully shaved look either. Same on a woman to :) I prefer some to none although I'd never comlain ;)