shave or not to shave?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by true kenshin, Nov 1, 2006.

1. true kenshin

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I am thinking of should i shave or not? Women what do you think? Would you rather have your man shaven completly or just have the hair there. I for one am doing it to make it look bigger even though my girlfriend days im more than big enough looking (8x5) but I don't think it looks that big. So if you can express your feelings on like whether I should shave or should I not and why. Please and thank you!

2. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    You need to post a pic for the gals. Whether it looks good depends on the guy, color, shapes. You can't answer this in the abstract.

3. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I, personally, don't really care... I would suggest making sure there is no hair on the penis itself, and keeping everything else at least trimmed so she doesnt inhale it up her nostrils while giving you head. :)

4. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO shaven male genitals look vile, like the last turkey in the shop on xmas eve!!!

Having said that, it only applies to white guys, black guys can get away with it.... but if you're very white, do NOT shave your meat and 2 veg!!

5. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    I vote for shaving...:biggrin1:

6. true kenshin

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    ok well then i guess i can get away with it cuz I'm black.

7. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Shorten the length of the hair and trim around the edges taking the hair off your balls, inner thigh and off the shaft if any.. There are plenty of good examples in the gallery of good grooming

DO NOT shave it all off..personally i find it looks good in pictures but on a man in the flesh isnt that much of a turn on (sorry guys)

No names mentioned for member anonymity

8. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    If your pubes are peasy, shave them completely off, they look disgusting. If "peasy" is not in your vernacular, people of your ethnicity are not subject to this horror.

Otherwise, shave the shaft and keep it smooth, same for the balls, and as for the bush, trim it and shape it. I'm of the opinion that bald pubes are weird looking.

But not as weird looking as peasy pubic hair...

9. B_Bette

B_Bette New Member

SHAVE IT ALL, EVEN THE BALLS. And even if you don't want to shave, at least trim. This is common courtesy in today's world. NO ONE wants a mouth full of anyone's pubes. Unless you're like, 50 or something and screwed in the 70's.

10. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Shave....? wax it off, suck it up and get rid of the hair around it by waxing, shave your cock and balls if you want.. Waxing lasts longer, and you don't get as bad of an itch, or razr burn.

11. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been toying with the idea of having a full Brazilian done for a couple of months now. Any of the fellas here ever been down this road before?

12. Principessa

Gold Member

If you are Black the pubes got to go!

Especially if they have a beady ball appearance or are ultra-coarse. Your lover does not want to get beard burn when going down on you.

DO NOT WAX!! It hurts like hell. Shave carefully!
    If you don't own an electric razor I recommend the disposable Noxema Bikini Shaver, there is a pic in my gallery.

13. TeflonDon

TeflonDon New Member

I prefer to trim. I don't like the feeling of being fully shaved(I have tried it...prickly!!) and the lady friends I've had didn't like the fully shaved look either. Same on a woman to :) I prefer some to none although I'd never comlain ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted