Shave or not

7andahalfby6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thinking about shaving all my body hair off, but scared I am a bit drunk and it could be a really bad idea, I have never done this before, what do you think?

Worried i might regret it.

Attachments

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude! DON'T do it! you'll regret it a day or so after you do it. I've shaved it all off before....everything but the chest was ok. But I ended up with hellatious ingrown hairs all over my chest, and when it finally started to grow back in it was itchy as hell. You're hairy.... you were made that way. Be happy. (but if you insist on getting rid of your fur I would highly suggest waxing or something other than shaving)

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its your body do what you want. No one can talk you out of it if you have your mind all ready made up. But if you want my 2 cents I say leave it alone

oldbill

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dont do it maybe ok for 3, 4 days then prickly all over !!!if u must soak in the shower for hours coat the bod with a moisturiser (sorbolene) helps to get rid of hair and to a certain extent stops getting minor skin infections which come out as spotty rashes. I say again dont do it!!!!!!!!
ps . good idea to use a disinfectant to neuter any germs on skin b 4 statrting

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Well I would wait till you can make a clear headed decision.

Shaving delicate body parts while drunk is not recommended.

I wouldn't suggest using hot wax while drunk either, not only will your body be hairless but if you have any pets they may end up looking like Yul Brynnar.

Nair works but if you pass out and leave it on you'll lose 3 layers of skin when you try and take it off 6 hours later.

I get my back waxed a couple of times a year, usually before Palm Springs. Got my chest shaved this past year and did regret that. Oh, it ithced and made me feel wierd. Almost like it was connected to a nerve or something.
I clip around my balls because that has less discomfort.
Dispite what the guys on this board are saying, I seem to get a different picture form the rest of the world. I wish I could get my hair guy to clip my whole body....my butt on down. Waxing all over.....won't do it.
I do want to hear how it turned out if you do it.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Ingrown hairs can be rotten.
I don't disagree with shaving chest hair (it's your choice), but if you do it you should be sober and prepared to put up with itchiness and ingrown hairs.