shave, trim or natural

aboveaveragedad

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My balls have been smooth for well over 20 years. I shave up from the base towards my belly, leaving all of my cock shaft well exposed. We would have it no other way. My wife is also smooth, with just a small patch of hair up over her clit. Her lips are always bare.

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I trim it.
That's because if I shave it my hair will come back even more and faster and I don't want this wood between my legs.
I also trim it so my soft penis looks bigger :p.

And I shave my balls, that just feels and looks nice ;).

PunkKidd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like to shave but i rarely have time to do it so sometimes i use a hair removal gel for guys and it takes all the hair off in like 5 or 6 minutes

its great for those of us who dont have time
just do it before you take a shower and wait like 5 minutes and its gone for a good week or so

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you guys shave your ass too?

While I love the look and feel of a mans hairy ass in my hands, if you want my tongue in your sphincter, that hole better be bald as a billiard ball! :tongue:

Other than that, natural pubes are okay by me. If your sac is really hairy shaved is better for suckling the way I like. But I have never, not gone down on a guy because he was too hairy. I think it's a generational thing, as I grew up during the 70's and 'real men' were hairy all over back then.

njqt466