Shave / Trim Pole Poll

Do you currently shave or trim your pubes?

• Shave everything: bush, balls and cock

Votes: 79 18.7%
  • Shave shaft and sac. Trim the rest

Votes: 201 47.6%
  • Just trim everything. No shaving

Votes: 85 20.1%
  • Natural bush, shave shaft and balls

Votes: 22 5.2%
  • All natural. No grooming for me

Votes: 35 8.3%

• Total voters

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So let's get a good idea where everyone falls in terms of manscaping. What's the current state of your pubes?
For me, I'm currently shaved completely. Sometimes I let the bush grow back a little but keep it tightly trimmed. Shaft and sac are always shaved.

qwertypete

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to always be trimmed... now more then ever I find myself shaving more often. I'm currently trimmed though.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to just trim, but now I SHAVE it all off- it's summer, and I'd rather tolerate a little itching once in a while than the sweatiness , and my pubes used to grow so fast, it'w would be matted down after a long run or a bike ride.. So I save it all off, and use lots of baby powder or gold bond (tm) to keep from itching and chafing so much... I find it much more comfortable.

B_muffhunter

Just Browsing
Media
i tend to find i get a bit sweaty if i shve it all off i like my nuts shaved feels great when they are being licked but i trim the rest. i'd have to shave my chest if i shaved it all off otherwise it would look odd

D_Francis Skrotam

Experimental Member
Media
I always shave my balls, I itch if I don't plus it feels great to have lube or a ladies cum on them when they are fondled. I usually trim or shave my pubes but I get tired of it and let it grow out excePt my balls. Always shave my shaft too. I have had a couple women want my ass shaved so I let em do it in the shower together:D

D_y6ezxy

Just Browsing
Media
Hey all you younger dudes out there. I'm a 25 year old dude. I've been shaving my nuts and dick for the past 5 years and my advise is DO IT, you will not regret it. I also keep my pubes tightly trimmed. I get more sex now more than ever. I get my nuts and dick sucked almost all the time. Pussy is always available now. I've noticed that lot of guys at the gym shave and trim (there cannot be that many gay dudes out there) therefore I figured that alot of straight guys do it. It makes your dick also look bigger. I"ll never go back.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my shaft and nuts have been shaved since I started growing hair down there. So that is at least 35 years. I was told that was the proper way to take care of yourself and make yourself presentable to the potential partners. My very first partner when I was 16, asked for me to shave my pubes off, I wouldn't for her, but I did shape and trim them close. My next partner she hated the trimmed pubes, so I let them grow and just shaped them a little. Then the long term partner liked me with the very closely trimmed chest, pubes or totally shaved and I have been like that for the last 25 years for sure. Advised the sons to do the same or not be afraid of giving the shave/trim of everything a try.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tried shaving once, but it just looked ridiculous with hairy legs and abdomen. I just trim it short using some clippers, like grade 1 or 2 whenever it gets a bit unruly. No complaints so far!

LEATHERPANTSMAN

Sexy Member
Media
I have been shaved for 7 years, and underarms for 2 1/2. I starter shaving to get rid of the rash I would get from the hair. The first time I shaved my underarms it was because it worked for my cock and balls, I thought it was from my pit stick but found out it was the hair. I will not go back to having hair on my cock and balls.

Last edited:

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've never shaved but I have trimmed the excess so it wouldn't sprout over the top of my speedos swim suit back in the day. I wouldn't mind if someone gave me a new style down there, but complete removal is out of the question. Looks too boyish for me. I've never gotten rashes from hair anywhere. I have baby fine hair, all over, head pubes, the little bit in my pits. My girl friends would give a pleasent sound, a mmmmmm sound when they'd feel me the first time. I knew it wasn't because of my size, had to be the soft soft pubes. Gentle on face and hands soft.

http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Cats/PettingZoo.jpg

get the picture ? * wink *

jonah80

1st Like
Media

shave balls and lower shaft. Usually just keep bush natural but sometimes give it a little trim

Check me out

http://www.newbienudes.com/u/jonah80/Photos/default.asp?AT=U&OB=D&SB=jonah80&ne=y

jason8inch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Been shaving my cock and balls for about 5yrs now and kept my bush trimmed, but now that's smooth. I don't really have any body hair, so I'm able to pull off the fully shaved look.

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I see this topic a lot... I've sat on the fence for over a year now and having taken both the close trimmed and the natural routes, I could probably make a case for either.

However, in this forum, I don't see anyone advocating going natural -- is that because it's a default choice or because its too closely associated with looking 'normal' in a community that is by definition 'above average'? Is a trimmed/shaved look more complimentary or more expected for a guy with a bigger dick?