Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
During the week I didn’t like by trimmed hair on my balls and cock so I decided to shave my family jewels but when I used a razor in the shower, the next day with I came across ingrown hairs, and a spiky gauche.
A few days later all the ingrown hairs have left but when I shaved again there were less ingrown hairs and felt smoother.

Should I continue shaving this way, or is there an easier method, one less irritating perhaps?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
If you start with shaving, anywhere on the body, your skin have to adjust to that. In the beginning you will have ingrown hairs, but if you keep shaving, this will happen less. Just continue the shaving. You also will see what the best way of shaving is for yourself. Good luck.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I trim but don't shave precisely to avoid the ingrown hair thing. They get infected and it's N A S T Y.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
G'day m8 - (Darwin here) - have been shaving for years now with no in-grown hair problems ever. I shave with the trusty razor -wet & dry - and also use from time to time Nads or Veet Hair remover (tend to use the male version) with no problems either. If you use creams - just follow the instructions CAREFULLY - dont want a severe case of cock-n-ball burning!! Keep it up with the shaving if its the smooth look/feel you like - it may not happen overnight - but it will happen!!! lol. Cheers m8 and all the best on that one!!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You can try Veet. I use it and it works perfectly. No bumps, no itching... just very smooth. Be careful on you boys though the first few times you use it as it could burn if your don't watch the time.