Shaved ass

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, so I didn't know where to post it, but decided this thread because of the comical nature. So I got experimental tonight and decided to shave my ass. I'm pretty smooth, so when I say shave my ass, I mean my ass crack. It feels pretty cool, but my farts are now amplified. Probably too much information, but just wondering if anyone has experienced the same effect, please let me know.:biggrin1:

LOL, too much information. :biggrin1: But if you happen to do pilates, please try not to do this: YouTube - Fitness fart

Aside from that, I don't dare shave my ass or any of the hair that grows between my legs only because I hate the prickly feeling a few days later. If I'm going to remove body hair in my southern region, I use Nair for Men products. It's just a personal preference instead of shaving.

...And yes I like my ass to be soft and smooth like a baby's butt. It's a preference I've acquired since I wear a lot of thongs and I hate having a hairy ass while wearing thong. It feels awkward not to mention the fact that it doesn't look very nice, lol.

gary26460

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think its the best. Instead of shaving, several months ago I developed Alopcia.
ALLLL of my hair fell out, head, pubes, crack. All I have left is eye brows and mustache. It sure does make a person look clean. Dr. says likely will regrow in 12-16 months. BTW, my farts seem amplified also.

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My wife will Brazil wax me from time to time as she likes the smooth look. Waxing is better than shaving since I don't get that stubble feeling on regrowth. For me the "bare" feeling is different and the problems discussed in above posts have not been a major problem for me. Just goes to prove that each of us can get different results from the same experience.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like allot of work.....guess I am just lazy...and furry :cool:

once I got the hang of it the [w]hole area plus taint can be shaved clean in less than 1 minute. But, my butt isn't really hairy to begin with. The chances of me tossing a guy's salad are slim/none if I find a bird's nest of hair around the hole. unless he's just stepped outta the shower and I personally washed his taint/ass...

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've been shaving my ass for some time now. It was a little itchy at first, but I'm used to it now. I do this in the shower with hot water and shaving foam. I like the smooth feeling and the way it looks in my photos. Sweat can be a problem, but not as bad as that story from the first page! LOL

I don't tend to the hair on my ass as often as my cock and balls. I recently started trimming (not shaving) the hair on my upper legs and thighs with an electric razor. It's not completely shaved, just shorter. I like the way it looks now, too, over how it looks in my older photos. I haven't done that many new photos with my less-furry legs yet, but I plan to.

Here are a few pics..the first two are from a while back before I started doing my legs/thighs, and with a little more hair on my cheeks..the last one is the latest; haven't added it to my gallery here yet. It's with even less hair. And then there's this one from my gallery from even further back. Also: this and this.

Attachments

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
added some pics in the gallery, but the attached shows 2 pics on topic
Here are a few pics..
OK - stupid question, but am I out of line in being so turned on by the asses of two predominately str8 men?
I'm a major rimmer, and You both look absolutely savory. :biggrin1:

stang02

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
thanks martijn!

clarkkent, thanks man, and just let me know when that tongue of urs is ready

hot pics svin!

and mickactual, not out of line at all!, that 30% is there for something!

stang02

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hi trent! i can't give you any advice, but i imagine waxing could be pretty painful. probably worth it though for a smooth feel, and would probably look great on you:wink: let us see the results if you decide to go through with it!