Shaved balls.

CBS69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shave everything, not completly there is some hair the girls like it that way. Different now from my pics though. They can lick and suck without a mouth full of hair.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I too have been shaving for years, and was in London recencly and went to a mens Spa called Nichol! Best thing I ever did!Being a very hairy guy, I Had the chest trimmed down to the pubes, then had the nose, eyebrows, ears, shaft, crack,balls, ass and back waxed! The best feeling, and the regrowth is much longer than shaveing, and you ar completly, hairless, I have found a local wax shop here where I live that odes the same survices, and am headed to Florida for the winter. Wilton Mannors in Ft. Laurdale has Bear Wax and my next appt. is with them, I also found that Nichlo Spa has a location in NY city, try the waxing guys, it is wonderful, no itch with re-growth, just keep up the maintance. And oh! I keep the pubes trimmed up from the shaft about an inch, and let them no natural, up to the point of the lower stomach/which gives me about a two inch strip of pubes and makes the junk look much better