Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I often play a game of "find the mature man my age or older that I would let fuck me on the internet". For a long time I couldn't put my finger on why so few get me aroused. Even though I'm in my late 50's. I now see it's body hair - or lack of on the cock and balls that gets me off. To me, mature men look so much hotter when fully shaved there. I shave it as well. I found this one today as an example. It's hard to find mature men that shave. Do others here feel the same way? shaved_older_ex.jpg

Last edited:

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I often play a game of "find the mature man my age or older that I would let fuck me on the internet". For a long time I couldn't put my finger on why so few get me aroused. Even though I'm in my late 50's. I now see it's body hair - or lack of on the cock and balls that gets me off. To me, mature men look so much hotter when fully shaved there. I shave it as well. I found this one today as an example. It's hard to find mature men that shave. Do others here feel the same way? View attachment 1144243
Nice cock

Reactions: Marriedinkansas

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am late 50's and have had shaved cock n balls for over 30 years; I wanted the gf at the time to be shaved, she agreed if I was as well.

I like the clean feel of it, all the partners I've had, male and female, like it. I did have let my pubes grow back a few years ago due to some hospital appointments, but they shaved me for one appointment anyway ………….. they did ask if I minded …………….. what's not to like having a buff ale nurse shave your bits :D

I do like my partners shaved as well don't like pubes in the mouth

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I prefer the look of a well groomed cock as well. Shaved balls and shaved or very trimmed pubes everywhere else. A very hairy cock is not as appealing to me. I keep mine very groomed and my girlfriend and male partners like it that way as well!

One guy has asked me to manscape him. So I shave and trim his pubes from time to time when we get together. And then work him up to shoot a big load for payment!

Parts Guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes. I realized that I feel the same way. I am turned on by the sight of a nice smooth shaved cock. I have kept mine shaved for a while now.
Very nice feel for me. Only issue is you have to keep it well shaved or it gets prickly quickly.

myhappypants

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I like the look of a well groomed cock and says to me that if I am going to let someone down there I want to look good for them, A shaved shaft and balls are the best nothing like sucking smooth nuts.
I shaved everything and love the feel

Rick61

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I often play a game of "find the mature man my age or older that I would let fuck me on the internet". For a long time I couldn't put my finger on why so few get me aroused. Even though I'm in my late 50's. I now see it's body hair - or lack of on the cock and balls that gets me off. To me, mature men look so much hotter when fully shaved there. I shave it as well. I found this one today as an example. It's hard to find mature men that shave. Do others here feel the same way? View attachment 1144243
I’m 63 and shave every morning in the shower.