Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: Scott8361

Long Arm of the Law

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I often play a game of "find the mature man my age or older that I would let fuck me on the internet". For a long time I couldn't put my finger on why so few get me aroused. Even though I'm in my late 50's. I now see it's body hair - or lack of on the cock and balls that gets me off. To me, mature men look so much hotter when fully shaved there. I shave it as well. I found this one today as an example. It's hard to find mature men that shave. Do others here feel the same way? View attachment 1144243
I'm 45 and shave everything on my body other than underarms. I'm very blonde so I don't have a ton of body hair to begin with, but I agree, I find a smooth, shaved body so much sexier, especially for myself. I get much more turned on by my own body when everything is smooth and clean, which allows accents muscle tone.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Marriedinkansas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

Marriedinkansas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I took the plunge and shaved it all completely bare yesterday! At 59 years old it hasn't been hairless since before puberty!

I thought it might look and feel weird, but to my surprise I love the smooth feel!

And as far as the look????? You tell me! What do you think?

View attachment 23794271
View attachment 23794401
I like it
I'm 64 and still shave. Love the feel and the look.

View attachment 17603091 View attachment 17603091
Very nice
in my sixies and always smooth

View attachment 17648451
That's hot

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a less endowed member of this site, my wife keeps my dick and balls shaved, but keeps above the dick neatly trimmed short fuzzy feeling patch.

She shaved me competely once in hopes that like her friend's husband his big cock looked huge competely shaved. When she shaved me her friend said something just didn't look right about it and my wife giggled and said it's because it makes such a small dick look pre-pubescent.

She likes it trimmed, and to tease saying the "little guy isn't lost in the forest, and a little lawn at least makes it look like a man...a very tiny man, but a man"

SouthPole

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a less endowed member of this site, my wife keeps my dick and balls shaved, but keeps above the dick neatly trimmed short fuzzy feeling patch.

She shaved me competely once in hopes that like her friend's husband his big cock looked huge competely shaved. When she shaved me her friend said something just didn't look right about it and my wife giggled and said it's because it makes such a small dick look pre-pubescent.

She likes it trimmed, and to tease saying the "little guy isn't lost in the forest, and a little lawn at least makes it look like a man...a very tiny man, but a man"
“ ..... my wife keeps my dick and balls shaved ....” I think this is certainly one of the requisite steps or, more appropriately, “levels” in a cuckold or female-dictated sexual relationship. Once a man who is interested or inclined to a submissive role to his wife or gf’s control of the sexual part of that relationship, it seems fitting that a man should shave and keep his cock and balls smooth “as she requires” as a visible demonstration of yielding some degree of his masculinity to her wishes.

Of course, not every man who shaves or trims his genitals has cuckold desires or even has to be heterosexual. For many, as with me, it is either a personal preference or acceding to our partner’s preference.

But, in a cuckold relationship, a shaved penis is a sexy signal that the husband or bf has accepted and embraces his subordinate or stag role. ..... and it’s super hot to me!

Reactions: bijockfl and diver6

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
“ ..... my wife keeps my dick and balls shaved ....” I think this is certainly one of the requisite steps or, more appropriately, “levels” in a cuckold or female-dictated sexual relationship. Once a man who is interested or inclined to a submissive role to his wife or gf’s control of the sexual part of that relationship, it seems fitting that a man should shave and keep his cock and balls smooth “as she requires” as a visible demonstration of yielding some degree of his masculinity to her wishes.

Of course, not every man who shaves or trims his genitals has cuckold desires or even has to be heterosexual. For many, as with me, it is either a personal preference or acceding to our partner’s preference.

But, in a cuckold relationship, a shaved penis is a sexy signal that the husband or bf has accepted and embraces his subordinate or stag role. ..... and it’s super hot to me!

“ ..... my wife keeps my dick and balls shaved ....”

When I say my wife keeps it the way she likes it's because when she decides it needs "upkeep" she'll get in the shower with me and bring it up to her desired standard. She'll clip, trim and shave it as she desires it to be.

It's not me keeping it to her standards or her commanding me to trim there and shave that, it's her getting in the shower and making it the way she likes it... and when a woman gets in the shower and holds an old fashion cut throat razor near your dick... you let her do as she wishes and pray she's in a calm mood and her hand is steady

D

deleted627832

“ ..... my wife keeps my dick and balls shaved ....”

When I say my wife keeps it the way she likes it's because when she decides it needs "upkeep" she'll get in the shower with me and bring it up to her desired standard. She'll clip, trim and shave it as she desires it to be.

It's not me keeping it to her standards or her commanding me to trim there and shave that, it's her getting in the shower and making it the way she likes it... and when a woman gets in the shower and holds an old fashion cut throat razor near your dick... you let her do as she wishes and pray she's in a calm mood and her hand is steady
I started because my wife didn't like getting a runaway hair during a blow job. Which, I don't have any complaints.

Attachments