Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm 56 and I've been shaving anus, balls and shaft for years and years. Last 10 years or so I have also kept the pubes trimmed pretty close (it would vary depending on my mood). But I liked the pubes shorter and shorter and then just shaved it all clean a little over a year ago. I really like how it feels and I like how it looks. I'm fit and lean and being bare reveals all the contours of the whole area. All that bare skin is sensitive in a very different way, too. I love the skin on skin feel when fucking my wife's smooth pussy.
Plus, over all, I really like the smooth look. Really its no different than shaving your beard, your legs, chest, armpits etc. People can really get all crazy about it (bare looks prepubescent! if you like bare pussies you're a pedo!) but its all a personal preference.
Very well said! I asked this purposly for the bi-curios folks. I know that in the gay world, men really love "manly" men. Bi-curios (maybe I have no idea) I would think lean towards the smoother look. For me as a mature man, I too like the "naked" look of mature cock and balls. And yes how they feel sliding against smooth skin!

Nakedinpa

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am 69 and get my shaft, balls, and crack waxed. It last a lot longer than shaving and I avoid having the prickly stubble. I do have my pubes waxed just above my shaft but still leave a healthy bush above that

CoolHanz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Interesting thread. I have trimmed my pubes in the past but have just started really trimming them very close and shaving my balls and shaft. i love the feeling of my bare balls! Kind of nervous shaving further back - don't want to nick anything back there.....

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Interesting thread. I have trimmed my pubes in the past but have just started really trimming them very close and shaving my balls and shaft. i love the feeling of my bare balls! Kind of nervous shaving further back - don't want to nick anything back there.....
Use a nice fresh blade. The lady ones work great. Balls, shaft, in the ass... no nicks.

Going back again next week for another waxing, just enjoy the feel,look,easy to keep clean, also enjoy the hot wax on my balls,mmmmmmm

Reactions: sim_8701

flpdk1234

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
That's my thing. I would love to see more older guys shave smooth! Mature cocks with balls look amazing without hair. But to eash his own. I love shaved on mature men!

You can look at my albums @WilliamG, I'm a mature shaved man.

Reactions: WilliamG