Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I often play a game of "find the mature man my age or older that I would let fuck me on the internet". For a long time I couldn't put my finger on why so few get me aroused. Even though I'm in my late 50's. I now see it's body hair - or lack of on the cock and balls that gets me off. To me, mature men look so much hotter when fully shaved there. I shave it as well. I found this one today as an example. It's hard to find mature men that shave. Do others here feel the same way? View attachment 1144243
I am an older guy and shave my nuts and shaft and trim the pubes. I have too much other body hair to shave my pubes clean. I have been shaving since I had my Vasectomy and had to shave myself clean. Never let the hair grow back. The fact that it is gray is also a driver. I enjoy sucking another guys nuts but only if shaved. Very sexy for my wife to be shaved also.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What’s mature? I’m 44 and no hair down there, naturally not very hair and I love the look and feel of a bald cock and balls, I nair between the cheeks and around the hole too, about every 2 weeks.
How does Nair work and feel? No irritation on sensitive areas? Just curious.

Reactions: Bittydrew

sailnakedva44

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My gf went from natural to getting Brazilians... Now she wants me to wax my crotch. I've shaved in the past and letting it grow out so I can get waxed.
im a 56 y.o. nudist and started shaving my cock and balls in the 90s.about 10 years ago I found a lady that would wax me.waxing the pubes for the first time was a turn on and still is but I will never forget getting my balls waxed...I will NEVER wax them again...the pain was unreal!.i wax my pubes and shaft base leaving a landing strip but I shave my balls.im sorry but hairy cocks are a turnoff to me...young or old,big or small

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Interesting, before my vasectomy was when I first started shaving my balls. Kept it up and now I prefer to stay completey smooth shaven. Feels great.
Your cock looks amazing smooth btw...

Reactions: rsquarez