Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here in Holland when I’m at my gym I notice that like 80+ percent of the mature men are fully shaved and even more of the younger men. So guess it has become quite a trend here. I’m usually all smooth when I know i’ll be at the gym shower and do really like the feeling of having everything that smooth. But now in this Corona isolation I must admit that I don’t shave as often as I used to do.

4pleasure7.75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here in Holland when I’m at my gym I notice that like 80+ percent of the mature men are fully shaved and even more of the younger men. So guess it has become quite a trend here. I’m usually all smooth when I know i’ll be at the gym shower and do really like the feeling of having everything that smooth. But now in this Corona isolation I must admit that I don’t shave as often as I used to do.
For the same reason I’ve let it grow back also.... I have some trimming to do.

4pleasure7.75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I shave every day. Really don't like the stubble. I think it just looks and feels better smooth
My problem is razor burn. I get shaving bumps for a day or too. Then I’m alright for a while. I think a little stubble is almost as sexy as smooth

steel33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I shave my chest, belly to below my underwear line, cock and balls every other day in the shower. It only takes an extra minute. Legs and arms I trim once a month with a clipper since I put lotion on and think the hair makes it a lot more difficult.

AHandfull

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I shave balls and taint area. It feels amazing and it just feels sanitary. Hard to believe that I didn't do it sooner. To be completely clean under the nether regions feels great when soaped up in the shower and......I apologize in advance for this, but wiping your ass without the threat of jungle snags feels amazingly clean and, in a weird way......sexy? To overly complicate a simple biological function seems ridiculous given our level of intelligence compared to our ancestors. It just takes a few seconds and you are clean as a whistle. I have always liked soaping up and washing a shaved genital area, there's just something that feels complete and strangely satisfying in front of your bros in the gang shower at the gym.

Love in a Mist

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sure dad! Even I am at my early 20, I also can see that mature man are very hot and attractive including you as well. You have got a well groomed package with a nice and wonderful dick and ball. Can't stop appreciating yours.

Reactions: saclove

JackPierce76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I always had an issue with stubble after shaving. Got myself an epilator for the shaft and balls - too cheap (and shy) to go for waxes.
I get basically my whole body waxed from the neck down. I have no problem being naked at all