Shaved crotch or no?

So by this standard a shaved face would also be un-masculine.
I honor your right to have a preference but having hair isn’t what determines masculinity anymore than the ability to have a baby is what defines a real marriage.

I think a shaved face is unmasculine. I think more men are reclaiming and regrowing their beards because it helps them “look better” and by look better we need to read between the lines and realize that this really means “look more masculine”. Beards on men have been compared to make up for women and we all know make up makes a woman look more feminine, that’s why it’s called “make up”.

RowanB

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think a shaved face is unmasculine. I think more men are reclaiming and regrowing their beards because it helps them “look better” and by look better we need to read between the lines and realize that this really means “look more masculine”. Beards on men have been compared to make up for women and we all know make up makes a woman look more feminine, that’s why it’s called “make up”.

You clearly haven't seen the bearded little queen's flapping about at pride.... or any gay bar.... About as masculine as Tinkerbell vajazzling her snatch....

You clearly haven't seen the bearded little queen's flapping about at pride.... or any gay bar.... About as masculine as Tinkerbell vajazzling her snatch....

I have seen them, and I bet you they successfully catfish all the masc 4 masc bros on Grindr simply because they’d have a beard.

Plus, I said it makes you LOOK more masculine, I didn’t say it changes your true personality and being.

thebuck

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What I Like

518370-1478350512-4b30882c67d0d5bad4d46af1b706f78d.jpg

What I do in Winter

254695-1388273591-74d28f614d149d5dbd43e30b4aba1744.jpg
Nice tool by the way.