Shaved For Doctors Visit?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't shave down there, and never gave a thought about the doctor. I always let him see me the way the Good Lord intended.

Reactions: ronin001

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd just say do what you'd normally do as it's not going to be a reflection on you or how the doctor will examine you. If you think that there is too much hair that might obstruct some visibility then I'd say trim it down. Doctors see it it all from very hairy to clean shaven and everything in between. You will make things easier for your doctor if you trim however because a major part of the examination process is the visual appearance of what they are examining. You can expect them to check your testicles for lumps which means they will grab each on and gently palpate. Your physician may check your lymph nodes that are in various locations on the body. Know that some of your lymph nodes are in your groin region just on either side of your penis so if there is a lot of hair there don't be surprised if your physician takes a moment to part the hair to see the area first before they press their fingers against the area.

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never thought about it. Was supposed to shave before my v-sec, but I couldn't figure it out. So, the two nurses shaved it for me once I got there. It was a very pleasant (non-sexual) experience. Those nurses have a unique job. Two women, and they were crass, hilarious, and very unprofessional. I loved it. :)