LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just shaved my head, well actually an extreme buzz cut.
It feels good and makes me horny in that I feel like a different person.

So here the question you guys that shave do you get laid more now than before?

Straight or Gay do you get more looks?

gaston28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i shave my head, you get fans, a lot will just want to rub your head. But like all things there are some that like it others that do not. I you like then I say go for it

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with gaston. have only been shaving mine slick smooth for a year or so now. it did feel a lot different from buzzed cut..in a good way. in the beginning a lot of people, especially women, wanted to rub it. I had no problem with that and was glad it was always smooth and clean and shined for them. I'm not sure about more looks though. although I will say I became very much more aware of who had a shaved head after I joined the club. oh..I am very glad I shaved it too.

Last edited:

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I shaved it for 6 months last year and liked it. I definitely got positive reactions from women. I was already with my current GF so can't say I followed through on any new opportunities but they were there. Have been thinking about shaving it again come spring. I really liked how I looked overall and especially naked with my head shaved. Post some pics with the new look?

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have an extreme buzz (1/16") also. It is a low maintenance haircut and always looks neat. Buzzing or shaving your own head saves a lot of money.

D_Eric Banana

Experimental Member
Media
The longer my hair gets, more people look at me (in a positieve way), it gives me more attitude. I like longer hair, but short is so much easier and more fresh in the summer.

I look at people with a bit longer hair, I don't look at the shaved ones because they mostly look the same. But i do look a their side-whiskers, beard, facial hair and if it is balanced with the length of the hair... don't know, i might be strange ;-)

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Have shaved my head even before it was the in thing. Every one always wants to rub it. My family goes white at a young age. By shaving my head I am somewhat ageless. I turned 50 today, I keep my self in good shape and I usally get told that I am somewhere between 33 and 38 years old. It does have its benefits.......

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have shaved my head even before it was the in thing. Every one always wants to rub it. My family goes white at a young age. By shaving my head I am somewhat ageless. I turned 50 today, I keep my self in good shape and I usally get told that I am somewhere between 33 and 38 years old. It does have its benefits.......

Hot, toned body for 50.. Happy B-day, congrats and Kudo's sexy....

hrlydvey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have shaved my head for years, in the shower almost every morning. I'm 67 but everyone thinks I'm much younger. And like others have said, the ladies really like to feel it. My license frame says "THE MORE HAIR I LOSE, THE MORE HEAD I GET". I get a lot of looks and comments. I keep myself in good shape to go along with it.