Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prefer shaved balls and cock (only very fine hair on that). Shave about twice a week. Did cut a bity at first but now skin is a bit tougher and I am more skilled so no problem. Feels great and looks good - see my gallery. Pubes, just kept a bit short with siccors occasionally.

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like my female partners shaved and I like the feeling (aroused and normal) of my own stuff shaved. My wife likes mine shaved and shaves for me. She doesn't like the maintenance of shaving, so she wouldn't if she were single (and not looking lol)

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You could try hair removal cream. It works really well once you get the hang of it.

Some hilarious reviews on amazon though :D.

Amazon.co.uk:Customer Reviews: Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Cream 200 ml
I got a luxuriant auburn bush I trim when it gets to where a hobo could get lost in it. Down below a friend who manufactures the stuff furnishes me a gel that I use maybe once a week in the shower. Several of my are very orally talented and they--and I--like it that way.

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Much like my hairstyle and facial hair, I like to change things up based on my mood and/or the season.
Shaft and balls always shaved - I just hit them every few days in the shower. But the bush varies. I don't think I'd ever let it grow out completely full again (just personal preference) but I sometimes let it grow as long as an inch. Usually I buzz it down shorter - between 1/4 - 1/2 inch. At times, I'll shave the sides and top edge to a smaller area of short pubes. And sometimes - like right now - I'm completely shaved.

Guys - don't get hung up on this. It's not a permanent decision. Think of it like facial hair. Sometimes you grow a full beard. Sometimes you try a goatee. Maybe you grow a silly mustache in "Movember". And sometimes you're clean shaven. Same thing down below. Try different looks. Experience the different sensations that go along with the changes. Have some fun. Do what makes you feel and look your best. It always grows back.

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to shave my balls and trim my pubes all the time until I had a threesome with a couple and they fucked me silly. They had really hairy bushes which turned me on and made me want to keep mine au naturale.

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pubes are natural. I keep the hair off of my shaft and usually keep my balls smooth. I don't like the shaved look.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so here's the question: What do you guys/girls prefer for either yourselves, or whom you're dating? Do you like them to be clean shaven, or do you like they're to be a bush around the cock?

For me, I don't shave or trim anything below the neck and never have. I've never had any complaints (and when I broached the topic w/ my current gf she said she preferred it this way).

For the women I'm dating... my preference is the same, no shaving / trimming below the neck. That's just my preference though, they can do as they please. Current gf goes au naturale in the winter months, but during the warmer months she shaves her underarms and below the knee (to look well groomed at work and such when those parts are visible).

D

deleted652527

I shave it all, balls, shaft, and around the whole bojangle area. I love how smooth it feels afterwards. Feels so much better when I masturbate or have sex. I usually shave every couple of days. Sometimes each day. Make sure to have sharp razors, add conditioner when done, then apply lotion when you are finished taking a shower.