Shaved or au naturale?that is the question

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I shave it all, balls, shaft, and around the whole bojangle area. I love how smooth it feels afterwards. Feels so much better when I masturbate or have sex. I usually shave every couple of days. Sometimes each day. Make sure to have sharp razors, add conditioner when done, then apply lotion when you are finished taking a shower.
Yes! The smoothness feels amazing! Although im not a fan of the extra sweat that occurs but oh well Lol.

Lowballs5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shaved for several years because allergic to my body hair and made me break out. Didn't like it anyways. Actually hate body hair on males or females and so does my wife. So she's happy. I finally got laser treatment for everything waist down and love it. Doing upper body soon.

cobra8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have any of you guys waxed your balls? It sounds nice to be smooth. Especially when my lovers tongue is gently gliding across my skin.

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have any of you guys waxed your balls? It sounds nice to be smooth. Especially when my lovers tongue is gently gliding across my skin.
I had a friend who was an esthetician and she said "Never wax your balls, just shave them." She said the skin is too thin for waxing.

Reactions: gayhunglover

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I am NOT a hairy person. I am unable to grow a moustache, my chest, arms and legs are completely smooth. My 5 O'clock shadows comes twice a week. I think you get the picture....

Anyway, my pubic hair is not extremely thick, and I do not like the way it looks. I tried shaving it completely smooth and feels that it looks so much better. I let it grows out every once in a while, but, still do not like it. I usually shave it off after a month or two.

meetmeinthealley

Cherished Member
Media
Newnan, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have shaved once and I don't know if the razor rash and prickly itchy stuble is worth it.
Yes! The smoothness feels amazing! Although im not a fan of the extra sweat that occurs but oh well Lol.
I am hairy and I embrace it now. I tried shaving once but not only was it WAY too much work because I'm way too hairy, but once I did I didn't find I enjoyed it any more, and basically what's said in these quotes happened almost right away. Razor rash, prickly itchy stubble, ingrown hairs that turned into zits, and what seems like a massive increase in sweat production all make it pointless at all stages for me - rash when you're smooth, followed by itchyness for weeks while stubble grows in - and I look like a morphine addict the whole time because I'm constantly itching myself everywhere, and all the while I'm dealing with increased sweatiness? No thanks.

I do a yearly trim around the start of summer to just cut my body hair back and tan more evenly when I'm outside naked or in shorts in the sun. I would like to get a tattoo on the whole of my back and if I did that I would get laser hair removal done on my back just for the tattoo, but only then would I really want my hair removed. Plenty of guys are out there who are smooth or not as hairy, and I've got a good niche carved out with guys who like body hair. and I'm fine with that.

As far as guys I'm with, I like them hairy or naturally smooth or shaved. Sometimes I really like that a guy is smooth and sometimes I really like that guy is hairy and I'm very into that, but I'm not into it for everyone. As far as I'm concerned is I see someone and my brain just decides they're attractive or not. Until I see someone I can't make that call

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am hairy and I embrace it now. I tried shaving once but not only was it WAY too much work because I'm way too hairy, but once I did I didn't find I enjoyed it any more, and basically what's said in these quotes happened almost right away. Razor rash, prickly itchy stubble, ingrown hairs that turned into zits, and what seems like a massive increase in sweat production all make it pointless at all stages for me - rash when you're smooth, followed by itchyness for weeks while stubble grows in - and I look like a morphine addict the whole time because I'm constantly itching myself everywhere, and all the while I'm dealing with increased sweatiness? No thanks.

I do a yearly trim around the start of summer to just cut my body hair back and tan more evenly when I'm outside naked or in shorts in the sun. I would like to get a tattoo on the whole of my back and if I did that I would get laser hair removal done on my back just for the tattoo, but only then would I really want my hair removed. Plenty of guys are out there who are smooth or not as hairy, and I've got a good niche carved out with guys who like body hair. and I'm fine with that.

As far as guys I'm with, I like them hairy or naturally smooth or shaved. Sometimes I really like that a guy is smooth and sometimes I really like that guy is hairy and I'm very into that, but I'm not into it for everyone. As far as I'm concerned is I see someone and my brain just decides they're attractive or not. Until I see someone I can't make that call

I embrace my hairy body too, feels so good.

D

deleted1020844

I have my shaft, balls and ass waxed about every 5 weeks. LOVE IT! I also trim the bush back a bit. I love the smooth feeling of my shaft and balls when done. Go for it. A little pain, but not unbearable. Find a good professional to do the waxing.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I had a friend who was an esthetician and she said "Never wax your balls, just shave them." She said the skin is too thin for waxing.
Well I have had many estheticians wax my balls for years and no one ever said that to me, and I have NEVER had an issue?

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I prefer hair. I don't like seeing a completely shaven crotch or one that's continuously manscaped on a guy. It just looks childish and creepy (in my opinion). There's nothing better than putting your face into a manly bush while going down on him.