Shaved or au naturale?that is the question

nickinoo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My preference is a neatly trimmed pubic region.
Completely shaved is a massive turn off for me.
I've tried shaving and waxing the whole area in the past, and find the irritation unbearable when it grows back. I have got sensitive skin, though.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For most of my sexually active life, I have managed to not shave my pubes simply BC before it seemed like a bit of a chore. But lately, however, I have been manscaping my crotch area, cock, balls and what I could get off the taint and it feels great! Especially when I go commando, lol!
Ok, so here's the question: What do you guys/girls prefer for either yourselves, or whom you're dating? Do you like them to be clean shaven, or do you like they're to be a bush around the cock?
I prefer to trim and shave the balls, it just feels better especially in the summer..

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You can edit a post before your "Post Reply" it. For a short period after you post it, there's an "Edit" button next to the "Report" button.

D

deleted817718

I like myself to be totally hairless. I like younger men to be hairless. I like older men to have hair and I like women to be as hairy as possible!

Bobbie1952

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm smooth from my nose to my toes. I've let my pubes grow out a time or two but I always go back to shaving. I love the look and feel for myself. I have to admit that some guys and gals look really hot with a nice bush but I'll still go with smooth.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I shave my balls and shaft base daily. The rest is trimmed short and groomed around the edges.

My girlfriend says I am the first guy she has experienced who manscaped and she found she loves it. She says I have the most attractive and inviting cock she has ever seen and feels a lot of that is because how tidy and smooth it is.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I fluctuate between growing it out and trim as needed when the hair starts to feel like it's in the way and untidy. I usually just trim most of it but definitely shave balls. I also agree the smoothness of them feels better... And gets compliments :cool:

CTJP

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I get my balls and shaft waxed regularly - stays smooth for about 2-3 weeks. Pubes I just trim. Smooth balls just feel so much better.

I've gotten laser hair removal so I don't have to shave any more. I love having a smooth cock and balls, but hated shaving.